Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angela

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Angela   Angela EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 2:32 pm

This is the most spot on description of a HG in the history of BB:

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 7:05 pm

Yes, that is spot on!

clapping clapping :thumbsup: :thumbsup: LMFAO Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
imok

Female Posts : 162

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 2:09 am

Ok, I am a bit late to the game, and even though I have Paramount+ and access to the feeds, the lack of rewind is discouraging. Having said that, and just going with the actual episode, I felt Angela's little meltdown was absolutely off the chain. When Matt was talking to her in her room, I didn't get the 'threatening' part of that convo. It seems to me that he was just saying the same thing everyone always does or anyone who watches this show, knows, and that is (hypothetically) if you put me up, I put you up next chance I get. Just seemed like game talk to me, unless he said something else to her for her to feel 'threatened'. She came across a Karen on steroids. It was ridiculous behavior, especially for someone her age and someone that the other houseguests first liked. Particularly with the disrespectful things she said along with almost blowing up the whole alliance thing. If I were them, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole going forward. Then the whole thing with Quinn and Joseph (?) going to her about the "Collective" and she thought they were blowing smoke...WTF. She was/is in FULL paranoia mode. It was actually kinda painful to watch. I really am hopeful that she is gone soon. Then she can have a legitimate melt down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 2:55 am

Imok, I had EXACTLY the same take on their conversation because he even said "I didn't know how to approach this.........." basically lay down the gauntlet or try to charm his way through and then expanded on that. And you will note that the conversation didn't really bother her until after she watched the HOH screen and let her imagination run away with her. If I was one of the other people in the house, I would have even said "well, Angela if the conversation was so bad, why didn't you just put him up on the block from the start and clue us all in at that time?"

The problem with throwing her to the wayside is that Quinn told her about his power and that kind of ties them together. If she thinks she is going on the block, how soon will she offer that information up to someone to save herself?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 9:27 am

Her and Quinn have a very early final 2 so I would be surprised if he turned on her. While he may not care if she goes, she will not go up with his power or on his HoH, but I don't think he will be winning an HoH anytime soon since he seems to be good with everyone.

Oh, and I want Angela to stay so she can bring mor e chaos. Paranoia makes for good TV
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 7:01 pm

Oh, I don't see HIM turning on HER; I see the other way around. She will exchange her information to get herself out of even PERCEIVED danger that she makes up in her head.

And yes, she brings chaos, but I just can't stand to listen to her and watch the stupid faces she makes about everything. She talked about Matt's crazy eyes, but she might want to look in the mirror when she is having her meltdowns.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 12:20 pm

So this is what passes for journalism these days:

https://screenrant.com/big-brother-26-angela-murray-being-possible-producer-plant-proves-show-only-wants-drama/

Now while I don't like the idea of someone being a plant, and it does seem Angela is on based on the other shows she's been on, why would it come as a suprise that production wants to have drama?  That's the whole draw of the show.  If these HG's jsut sat around constntly getting along, the show never would have gotten to where it is.  Take a look at how boring S16 was when it waws mostly getting along with very little confrontation.

Bully is also a word tht now gets thrown around way too much.  Conflict is a part of life and while Angela may seem off the rails, exactly how did she cross an imaginary line?  This is the shit people sign up for when going into the house, at least it used to be.  

Reading the comments had me cracking up.  Especially the people that claim to have watched the show since season 1 that are claiming she crossed a line and they will not watch any longer if Angela is not removed.  How th hell did these people urvice Evel Dick in season 8 if they are this offended now?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 4:08 pm

Crossed a line? Seriously? She had a meltdown that made herself look worse than it did anything to Matt. Most people don't even care what she said. I understand Matt having hurt feelings about his mom raising a brat comment, but that went away pretty quickly.

Angela was cast because of her volatile personality. She is a volcano waiting to erupt at any time of the day or night. She takes it as a slight if people are having a conversation and don't invite her in, regardless of the circumstances. She critiques things about people whenever she wants, but doesn't want anything come back her way. Having been on the other shows may have helped her get on BB, but not as a plant, they just simply had some exposure to her personality and such. It is no different than people being picked because of their social media posts or whatever.

All this being said, this cast is probably the most boring I can remember in a long time. There is potential there, but some people are just too ready to be a rider in the game and not driving ANYTHING. T'kor surprises me with how she manipulates people to change who they want and don't want in the game (mainly Kimo, but also others), but it is so low key it is boring. Even when they are all laughing and seem to be having fun, it is boring. Strategy talk is absurd most of the time, so maybe you were right Ctown, we need Angela to stay to keep thigs stirred up, even though she really irks me most of the time.

Oh and did you see the post on social media from her daughter? She posted that her mother is not a plant and has been trying to get on the show for a long time. She said her family is riding this roller coaster with everyone else. I laughed when I saw it since it. If her mother was a plant, would she admit it to us? No, she would say EXACTLY the same thing.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 4:36 pm

Quinn had better do some damage repair with Angela soon or everyone is going to know about his power. This is about the third time I have read and/or seen since the veto where Angela is alone, whimpering/crying and he just walks past her and says NOTHING to her. I get why he doesn't want to do it, but considering her breached her confidence in the last 24 hours, he needs to suck up a bit but doesn't really seem inclined to do anything at all about it. The only one who really seems to engage with her or ask if she is okay is Kimo and she put HIM on the block last week for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 4:41 pm

Unfortunately, thi cast may be a sign of thing to come for this show. Nobody wants to hurt anyones feelings because of how toxic the fanbase is. Hell, there are people on social media that want Brooklyn and Chelsie removed from the game simply on the basis that they are Trump supporters. They don't appear to be thef in your face, far right Trump supporter, but the fact they would "vote for a convicted felon" means they can't be on the show. It's just stupid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 10:00 am

https://screenrant.com/big-brother-26-angela-murray-boss-fuels-producer-plant-accusations/#threads

This is actually kind of funny. These internet assholes once again try to destroy someone's life because they don't like them on a tv show. Good on Angela's boss for sticking up for her. But take a look at some of the comments, especially the asshole that states that no other boss in BB history has ever defended someone. Well maybe that's because this bullshit of destroying someone's life online is a relatively new development, maybe just the past 5 years or so. The boss got fed up and people were disrupting the business with these fake reviews so she wanted to address it so she could go back to focusing on her business.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 5:57 pm

I read this earlier on another site and thought the same thing. This has nothing to do with her job. There are some things that do warrant someone losing their job, but it has to be something that correlates with their job exactly. Like a grade school teacher talking inappropriately about the children, or if someone is a spokesman for a nonprofit type organization and you find they are a total racist and don't even try to hide, then it gives the organization a black eye that they can't come back from. But as far as who someone votes for or they go a bit batshit crazy on a TV show because they can't handle the paranoia aspect of it just doesn't qualify.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 1:38 am

It goes without saying that I am NOT a fan of Angela. She drives me insane just about any time I see her talking to anyone. But I have to give credit where credit is due (even if it makes me sick to my stomach) that she apparently BEAT these other people in the comp fair and square and straight up. Then when Brooklyn tried to intimidate her afterward, she just told her straight up she wanted her out of the comp so she could win and why not go for the win if she could? Later Brooklyn was hanging around the kitchen and Angela said she really meant nothing personal about it, but she NEEDED the safety, etc. Brooklyn said she understood that and it is why she went right to Angela herself instead of talking to anyone else (liar!). Then Angela reminded Brooklyn that she (Brooklyn) came to her (Angela) the first week and said they should team up as mom's and go to the final 2 and then she said "I'm not holding you to it Brooklyn, but you did say it." Brooklyn just kind of shook her head and changed the subject.

Now of course Angela thinks she is Tucker's ride or die the way she thinks of him, but he is just nice to her and tells her he is a fan of her and such, probably to get information from her or if he needs a vote. I don't see him targeting her of course, but he isn't going to go out o a limb to save her either. She does try to pick Tucker's brain or tell him about people to watch and groups, etc., but he doesn't really look like he is paying that much attention to most of it.

That being said, she has kind of changed tactics a bit. During her one-on-ones before it was clear that Quinn was going to take it over, she took the time to call out all the girls in the house saying she felt very "dismissed" and she wondered how they would feel if it were their mom in the house being treated like that. Of course people said they didn't want her to feel that way, blah, blah, blah, but it really didn't bring anyone closer except maybe Mak who is starving for anyone who might throw a vote her way that she is more than likely going to need very soon.

So, now she stands mostly in the kitchen and watches who talks to who and you can see her making mental notes. Today Cedric was talking to Tucker about something. It was quick and then they disbursed. Angela walked right up to Cedric and said "are you trying to work with Tucker?" He just shook his head yes. She said "don't make it too obvious so people don't see it like me." If she sees other groups that scare her she will go and insinuate herself into the group that usually breaks up pretty quickly. She reports to Tucker the things she sees every day. Her biggest problem is that she is like Da'Vonne in that anyone talking quietly to someone means they are definitely working together and she runs with that narrative. I'm guessing she will be asking Tucker if her, Tucker and Cedric could become a final 3 now and tell him she made sure Cedric knows not to make it obvious, etc.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 9:11 am

She already promised Cedric that she would save him if the vote comes down to a tiebreaker. Funny thing with Angela is that she seems to have faded into the background these past couple of weeks once she was safe. She's pretty much stopped making waves but unfortunately for her she is going to be the eady nomination every week until she gets evicted, but I do see her making jury
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 4:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
She already promised Cedric that she would save him if the vote comes down to a tiebreaker.  Funny thing with Angela is that she seems to have faded into the background these past couple of weeks once she was safe.  She's pretty much stopped making waves but unfortunately for her she is going to be the eady nomination every week until she gets evicted, but I do see her making jury

That may be true, but if it were to end up being Rubina (the person Angela just doesn't believe will be the renom) against Cedric not sure she would keep that promise. If Tucker told her to jump off the balcony right now she would do it, and he would DEFINITELY make his wishes known. And once again, there is a question as to who gets to break the tie because there are people who Quinn apparently told that HE would get the tiebreaker.

She is kind of fading in the background, but like I said she watches for groups of people and then goes and asks them if she can join their group or that she would LOVE to be a part of their group. It is not subtle and many times intrusive. If she sees people talking, they are together, so she is still unrealistic in her assessments.

Last night Tucker and Rubina were in her HOH room and Rubina was saying that people are starting to link her and Tucker together so it will probably be HER on the block. Angela then said she doesn't see Rubina and Tucker together any of the time, so she doesn't think anyone is thinking like that. Okay Stevie Wonder could see how they are with each others, so Angela is either blowing smoke to keep Tucker happy or she is just that oblivious.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 3:35 pm

Angela has been watching for groups to assemble and trying to push herself into them. She is always creeping around. Last night she was in the HOH room laying on the floor to listen at the door to people in the lounge/loft. Tucker, T'kor, Rubina and Kimo were out there talking about AI comps. Tucker was trying to give Rubina some tips and the others were trying to pump her up a bit. All of the sudden Angela came out with her fake, weepy, half-crying voice and said "Can I PLEASE be a part of this, even if I am at the bottom, it is okay, I just want to be part of it." Kimo said they are just people kind of watching out for each other........Tucker then said he was down all of the sudden. Luckily they were interrupted by Quinn coming into the room and it was never solidified, but I'm sure in her mind she is in that group.

The problem is that the information she feeds Tucker, that he takes as 100% valid and true, is not always reliable. Last night she was listening in the outer bedroom to a group in the back bedroom (Quinn, Cedric, Chelsie, Joe). She heard Brooklyn say that she loved each and every one of them, and then said it was an actual group by the way they were talking. Tucker said that sucked (he didn't tell Angela, but Brooklyn is supposed to be with him) and then later talked to Kimo and T'kor about it. They asked a couple questions and realized that MJ was in the room too and told Tucker there is no way any game talk was happening with MJ in the room, but he still believes Angela because she would never lie to him. That might be true, but she also ASSUMES a lot of information by seeing a group talking about nothing.

You watch, it will be Angela who brings down Tucker's game with her nonsense sending him off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 3:32 am

So Tucker has apparently asked the group to make sure they all spend some time with Angela throughout the day to reassure her the group is real, so it is almost forced "play dates" or something. How sad. Can you imagine how she is going to feel when she gets out of this house? She has to force herself on people and then have Tucker force it as well because she complained that T'kor and Kimo won't stay in the same room with her. I guess whatever keeps her placated and calm, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 7:05 pm

I give Angela props for completing her punishment. She pushed the whining and crying a bit too much at times, but whatever.

Now I do think she is getting tired of being taken for granted in her 6th Ave group, even though she tends not to want to actually say names or anything. Tucker is spending more and more time with Rubina and now that Tucker is suspecting Angela is the instigator he spends more time watching her than he does engaging with her. She also sees Quinn worming his way back in with Kimo and T'kor, because she is kind of dropping pretty strong hints here and there hoping for people to maybe include her in something.

Last night MJ and Chelsie were outside supporting Angela (not sure if Leah was there at the time or not), but Angela said something about Tucker is not unbeatable and pointed to the veto that he didn't win. Chelsie was helping bolster MJ's confidence for the AI arena and so was Angela. Then Angela said that every group as well as the game doesn't have to revolve around Tucker, they just need to band together.

I think she also has an inkling that she might be the replacement nom. I look for her sometime today to pull Tucker aside and tell him she thinks there are a lot of people planning to take him out if he doesn't win AI and he can't even count on votes from those really close to him. This will get him to advocate for her NOT to be on the block because she will 100% vote to keep him regardless.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 7:22 pm

I think Angela may have overplayed the punishment a bit. I mean she's the same age as me and it looked like it was basically walking back and forth. I can see how it could wreak havoc if she had to bend down to pick up the "litter" but she didn't.

I'll be surprised if she is the instigator solely on the fact that if she was, I can't see her not telling Tucker about it, unless of course they made it so that you can't tell anyone. We should find out tonight
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 3:21 pm

Angela not only overplayed her punishment, but she overplayed herself in the game AGAIN. After making those comments here and there to people outside during the punishment that I thought were odd, she went and had a full blown meeting with Quinn, Leah and MJ about getting Tucker out. Of course they ratted her out for sure. Tucker tried to say that Angela was probably just trying to test people for him to warn him, but he said she needs to let him know about stuff. He knows he needs to include her daily or she feels slighted and he would usually have people in the group reach out too, but it was so fake even Angela could tell.

But she is now more than likely going on the block and SHE is the target. Tkor is making people promise her they will not flip on Tucker in the vote, even made Quinn raise his right hand and give her his oath, so she must be serious about that. I think she is looking for protection, but now that Tucker has agreed that Quinn could be added to their group to replace Angela, Tkor and Kimo are happier.

They are worried that Angela will blow shit up, and that SHOULD be a worry of theirs, but she could do that for the ENTIRE game. Everyone should be able to guess what's happening anyway, so they may as well rip off the band-aid.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 3:19 am

Angela is campaigning for votes and basically throwing herself on the mercy of the house. She made a BIG mistake and is sorry. She has told certain people that if she was on the block against them (like Kimo and Leah) she would just walk away from the game so they could stay because she loves them more than the game or winning. Yep, laying it on THAT thick!

She says she is not badmouthing Tucker but she knows he has several F2's in the house, so how could she believe that she was special enough for him to choose HER for the REAL one, but most people just keep telling her they don't have F2's with him and then she goes on to say how badly she screwed things up. She will go home and watch and then find out she made the worst mistake of her life, etc.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 8:35 am

Good pn her for not waiting to campaign. The sell for her agaisnt MJ may be more difficult but the sell if it's her against Tucker is very easy "With the way this guy wins comps, you may not get the chance to get him out again. I've been watching the show a long time and you have to strike when hte opportunity is there or else he will run away with this game. If you think you can beat him in final 2, you're kidding yourself"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 3:25 pm

You are right, but she spends a lot of her time crying about making such a bad decision and how much she LOVES Tucker and now she broke his heart and things like that. She really is making people feel very uncomfortable most the time, but like you said, good on her for trying hard to stay as she has before. Funny how she almost seems more in game mode and social mode now than ever before engaging with people and stuff.

As far as her against MJ, I thought it would be more difficult as well, but there are some people (Joseph, Quinn, Rubina) talking about MJ being a bigger threat than Angela because they don't know what to expect from MJ. This is a head scratcher for me because MJ is very predictable and bad at this game and Angela has won 2 HOH's and has shown it doesn't take much to influence what she would do if she wins that power again. Hell even Tucker told her yesterday she was a man of his word and he is thinking about throwing the AI to her. She of course told him "don't you dare" but I think he was just throwing that out there in case she pulls it off so she will vote for him as well.

Oh, and the argument that nobody could beat Tucker at the end is apparently been turned on its head with people now believing they could sit next to him and win because they don't think comp wins should be given more weight than the social aspects of the game. Joseph is having this conversation with various people (must be his plan this week) and saying ANY of them could sit next to Tucker and win. Even I am beginning to think that some of these people actually would vote that way because they have other factors that are more important to them like gender, race, a good story, the money would change their life and somewhere at the end of all that comes strategy, game play, bold moves and winning comps.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 4:01 pm

They may be saying that now, but production hasn't gotten into their heads yet. Not to mention, jury has not even started and Joseph is so far up Tuckers ass he will say whatever he can to try and protect him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 5:26 pm

Well Tucker and Angela have successfully got her a reprieve this week because the target is now MJ "for sure" (it is only Tuesday).

I get Tucker thinks she will be loyal, but if this had gone unchecked and grew legs he could easily be going home this week because of her. But her whining and his hissy fit seem to have worked, SHE just doesn't know it yet.

I still stand by what I said before that Angela will be the end of Tucker's game one way or another. She will ALWAYS blow shit up and she will always invite herself into every group she sees so she can do it again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela Empty

Back to top Go down

Angela
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next