Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn/Angela veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 5:01 pm

Remember last season when everyone thought it was so weird that Cirie never got picked to play in veto, where here is something eve weirder.

This is the 4th veto comp of the season, 3 out of the 4 comps, the two players chosen have been Brooklyn and Joseph
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 6:23 pm

I thought of that when I saw the draw for it. Being picked as BOTH the veto players on 2 occasions really is very odd.

Last night Brooklyn was talking to Quinn and Cedric saying that she didn't think Tucker was that hard to beat. She said look at the players he has won against in the AI arena.........Lisa and Angela and then Kenny and Quinn. The last one with Quinn was a crapshoot according to them and Quinn said it was something he sucked at really bad. They point out he hasn't won HOH, but I wonder if he even WANTS to win HOH at times. He has said over and over that he performs better under pressure, so maybe he NEEDS to be on the block or whatever to pull it out. But Brooklyn sat there and said he basically hasn't beat ANYONE.

For someone who hasn't won a damn thing and up to now has pretty much sucked at everything, I don't think she should be talking about how someone else "isn't that good." Cedric was also talking about not using the veto on himself to make sure that they had someone to compete against Tucker in AI. So, I kept thinking, they all just agreed that Tucker is basically nothing, so why do they need Cedric up that to compete against him at all, in the veto or the AI arena?

I am still hoping that Mak wins this veto so Quinn has to put up Rubina. The girls he is aligned with will NOT be happy with that and will want Leah to go up instead. I hope this pisses some people off too. Then I want Tucker to pull off the AI arena, leaving Rubina and Cedric on the block. T'kor and Kimo asked Quinn what they would do if that happened and he said "obviously Rubina would have to go PERIOD." The problem is that T'kor and Kimo have that other alliance (yes it is still a thing), so this is where they have to expose themselves by choosing one of the 2 people on the block. Brooklyn will also have to choose a side. And if they send Rubina out, Tucker WILL blow up this alliance as well by saying that they aren't even loyal so they are the new target for him.

Drama, drama, drama!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 7:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Last night Brooklyn was talking to Quinn and Cedric saying that she didn't think Tucker was that hard to beat.  She said look at the players he has won against in the AI arena.........Lisa and Angela and then Kenny and Quinn.

The response to this should have been. Ok, thanks for volunteering to go up as the replacement should we need to make sure Tucker is still up there for the vote

Quote :
 The last one with Quinn was a crapshoot according to them and Quinn said it was something he sucked at really bad.  They point out he hasn't won HOH, but I wonder if he even WANTS to win HOH at times.  He has said over and over that he performs better under pressure, so maybe he NEEDS to be on the block or whatever to pull it out.  But Brooklyn sat there and said he basically hasn't beat ANYONE.

Remember, they have not seen the comps just got what they were told, so what has Quinn been telling them? This was far from a crap shoot and Tucker was the only one to have a strategy for it. As far as HoH, he hasn't needed to win an HoH so he could very well be sandbagging them.

Quote :
For someone who hasn't won a damn thing and up to now has pretty much sucked at everything, I don't think she should be talking about how someone else "isn't that good."  Cedric was also talking about not using the veto on himself to make sure that they had someone to compete against Tucker in AI.  So, I kept thinking, they all just agreed that Tucker is basically nothing, so why do they need Cedric up that to compete against him at all, in the veto or the AI arena?

I think the thought process here is that Mak and/or Rubina or LEah aren't that good at comps either, but Cedric is. Cedrics record in comps isn;t that great either. Yeah he got a physical HoH that really could have went a different way if not for people like Tucker and Mak slipping. In fact, they claim that Tucker beating Kenney and Lisa is no big deal, well Cedric lost to both of them in the mascot comp.

Quote :
I am still hoping that Mak wins this veto so Quinn has to put up Rubina.  The girls he is aligned with will NOT be happy with that and will want Leah to go up instead.  I hope this pisses some people off too.  Then I want Tucker to pull off the AI arena, leaving Rubina and Cedric on the block.  T'kor and Kimo asked Quinn what they would do if that happened and he said "obviously Rubina would have to go PERIOD."  The problem is that T'kor and Kimo have that other alliance (yes it is still a thing), so this is where they have to expose themselves by choosing one of the 2 people on the block.  Brooklyn will also have to choose a side.  And if they send Rubina out, Tucker WILL blow up this alliance as well by saying that they aren't even loyal so they are the new target for him.

Drama, drama, drama!

I think most of the house is aware that Rubina would be the renom. Well maybe it's just the Collective that is aware. T'kor and Kimo are not going to do anything until they have to. No reason for them to pick a side now, but they do need to be prepared to have to
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 7:03 pm

And Tucker has won veto again, but he's so easy to beat. Too bad he's making his target bigger and bigger but he needed this one. The next HoH is one for him to win as well and put Quinn and Cedric up together and for good measure I'd like to see T'kor up there.

Tucker has already stated he will be using it on himself and not anyone else. But how funny would it be if he got wind of Cedrics hubris of how he can take Tucker out and he used the veto on Cedric?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 7:10 pm

Oh for fucks sake. Chelsie and Brooklyn are scheming and Brooklyn told Chelsie they should tell Tucker that if he uses veto Rubina is going up as the target and that will get him to not use it. But the both of them are such cowards they don't want to be the one to tell it to Tucker, they think is should be T'kor or Kimo.

They apparently haven't been paying attention to Tucker despite living with him and playing the game with him for a month. The quickest way to get Tucker to do something (use the veto on himself) is to tell him not to do it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 7:11 pm

Looks like it was a memory comp that Tucker won
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 12:13 am

I saw Brooklyn and Chelsie talking about this stupid plan. They also want Tucker to believe that Rubina would go home because she is close to him. Yea, Mak is not connected to ANYONE, none of the girls like her, except maybe Leah and weirdly sometimes Angela, but they are all going to vote to keep her in the house. Plus she has been close to winning several comps but Rubina hasn't done anything that we've seen anyway. They need to just let the chips fall where they may.

Their second plan is to tell Quinn about all the negative things that Leah supposedly says about him to make him put her on the block instead. Nothing suspect about them never talking about it before, but suddenly it comes up now?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 3:29 am

So apparently they are going to try to have a meeting tomorrow of The Collective so they can make sure everyone is okay with Quinn's plan to put up Rubina and how they will vote in various scenarios.

Now I would LOVE to see Tucker see this happening and crash the meeting and just tell them since he won the veto he thinks he should be involved in the meeting where Quinn decides the replacement and just watch all the jaws drop. They will stop talking about it obviously, but he could then leave and make sure to look squarely at Brooklyn, T'kor and Kimo to make them squirm a bit. Then he gets to see if anyone comes to give him any information.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 4:23 pm

I had heard (and I think I posted it) that Tucker's name was drawn for the veto and he picked Joe. Joe told people he was pissed that Tucker chose him because it makes people think he would use the veto on him or he is with him. Then Quinn had the balls to say that Tucker's big talk that he would choose him if he had a choice, and then chose "someone like Joe" instead insinuating it was a coward move or something. Of course he was saying that to Kimo and T'kor, but still to even say it was something else.

Then I heard people talking that Brooklyn as the second choice was a choice as well, I just don't know whose name was attached to it. I can't think of any reason why anyone else would have chosen her unless they thought she would be easy to beat. I've tried to find more information on this, but nobody seemed to be saying who it was, just that Brooklyn "getting to play was also a choice" that they didn't have to do. So, I am looking forward to seeing who might have done that and the reason for it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 4:37 am

So Quinn told Rubina she would probably be the renom because of her proximity to Tucker and she just smiled and said she understands, etc. Then Quinn said he would be talking to Tucker to see what his plans are after that.

Tucker was talking to Kimo and Angela saying he might just take MJ off the block and stay up there so he could "finish what he started with Cedric" who he thinks is also a snake. No remember he tried to bury the hatchet with Cedric but kept getting double talk bullshit. Plus he heard from Angela that Joe was talking to Quinn and they were both pretty much in sync about the game (so he now knows that Joe has been blowing smoke up his ass too). Earlier in the day he saw Cam sitting outside and he said "I know you are completely with him dude, you think I'm fucking stupid?" Cam was caught off guard but tried to deny it and Tucker just walked away.

Angela BEGGED Tucker not to take MJ off the block because he has already shocked America once, he doesn't need to do it again. He said he wouldn't but returned to that thinking again a bit later saying again he wants to finish it and take out Cedric.

Now Tucker seems to be under the assumption that Cedric was put up to beat him in veto or AI, but also that Quinn sees Cedric going as okay too because he wants all the athletes out of the game, so he doesn't think Cedric would stay against Rubina on the block. That is going to depend on T'kor and Kimo and which way they swing for this vote in particular. But Quinn seems to have made that situation a bit easier for them because he wants to "unionize" a group to go against the Collective next week to make a "spicy move" against the week before jury. His plan is to bring together Kimo, T'kor, Leah, Rubina, Joe and himself to take them down and Cedric should be first. He seems to think this will keep people from realizing he is double dipping this early or something, it really didn't make sense to me. I look at that group and I wonder who the hell is going to win the comps? And he said Cedric would go first, not sure if that means THIS week or not, but then wants Angela to be evicted 1 week prior to jury which he believes is after next week.

Anyway, Quinn finally nailed down Tucker and asked if he was using it. He said "that is an ever-changing situation" and wouldn't give him an answer. He talked to Angela once again and has decided he would talk to people about their votes and then will make his decision what to do. So at this point it is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:13 am

He's already done the "not use veto on myself" thing so I'm pretty sure he will use it this time. Eventually things are going to catch up with him and he will not win a comp so he needs to start making some deals or else he's a dead man walking
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 2:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
He's already done the "not use veto on myself" thing so I'm pretty sure he will use it this time.  Eventually things are going to  catch up with him and he will not win a comp so he needs to start making some deals or else he's a dead man walking

He has been saying that he knows just about everyone in the house wants him out. He told his 5 Pointz alliance (minus Brooklyn) last night he didn't want any other alliances, just this one and moving forward. He told them he does not trust Chelsie AT ALL and is pretty iffy about Brooklyn because she is so close to Chelsie. Rubina told him she feels good if she is on the block against MJ, but not Cedric. Tucker assured her they have the votes both ways. Of course Kimo and T'kor just sit there with their mouths shut and T'kor even told Rubina earlier that she was okay against MJ, but it gets sticky with Cedric. Tucker also told the group that Angela is not in their group and doesn't know about their group, but he trusts her. He does not have a F2 with her or anything, but she pretends to sleep in that outer bedroom and listens to conversations so she is the best fly on the wall.

It is unfortunate that we probably won't get to see the vote of Rubina vs Cedric because Cedric will probably win the AI. But if that did happen, then Brooklyn has to reveal herself with her vote, and I could see a Tucker HOH where Brooklyn and Chelsie on the block against each other with Quinn as a backdoor option.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 5:13 pm

Tucker officially used veto on himself and Rubina has been named as the replacement
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 5:45 pm

I saw that and then I read a conversation between Quinn and Chelsie where Chelsie said if they want to get rid of Tucker, they have to get rid of Rubina. Quinn said maybe they should keep Kimo and T'kor (his REAL alliance) out of the vote talk this week. Then he said he was much more afraid of MJ on the wall than he is Rubina. I don't see that he could beat either one of them to be honest.

Quinn also said he sleeps with 1 eye open because of Tucker and he sleeps in the have-not room because he fears for his life. Now I didn't witness this conversation myself, so maybe he was joking, but he has said it several times before and now his sleep walking and talking is getting worse? You might be right about this being a ruse on Quinn's part and he is going to try to use it to get Tucker removed or something.

If MJ wins AI, and then Quinn and Chelsie and their minions plan to keep T'kor and Kimo out of the vote talk, it could very easily backfire on both of them because they are going to want to keep Rubina over Cedric, it wouldn't take much to flip a couple of votes to make it happen.

To be honest, I don't think Tucker is really that smitten with Rubina the way she is with him. I think he is having fun and knows she has his back to a certain extent, but it might be a relief to him for her to go and free him up to do other things than try to protect her like he almost did this week. That being said, he will be FUMING if they send her home over Cedric or MJ either one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:01 pm

If the sleepwalking thing is in fact a ruse by Quinn, Tucker is not the one hat would be removed, it would be Quinn himself if he tried to go that way. It's not Tuckers responsibility to cater to Quinn's "disability". Now I did not see the fear for his life thing but I would venture to guess the fear for his life part may be his BB life. There is definitely some context missing because of he truly feared for his actual life then something would need to be addressed with it.

I think you could be right with the Tucker/Rubina thing and it certainly wouldn't be the first time we've seen a one sided showmance in BB. Think Ginamarie/Nick, Amber/Beast mode, the list goes on and on
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 2:33 am

I listened to a conversation with Brooklyn and Chelsie tonight as to the plans for the week. They are saving Cedric regardless of who he is sitting next to. They have told Cedric he still needs to gun for it but should be safe regardless. They kind of entertained keeping MJ over Rubina to screw around with Tucker a little bit, but decided they need to keep him as calm as possible. They know he will be a little bit upset that they send Rubina home over Cedric, but they are not worried because they are SURE he can't beat them all in HOH, especially the wall comp that they expect. Plus Brooklyn apparently went to Tucker and asked him who he would put up next week and he said Cam, Leah and Quinn. I think he said those names ASSUMING that Cedric would be leaving this week. They said they will be fine, because that gives them a non-Pentagon person (Leah) to send home. I guess they are just assuming there will be 3 noms.

Also, Brooklyn said she won't let Tucker win another veto like she did this week. She confirmed to Chelsie that she threw the veto comp because it would expose too much and that her and Cam are the only ones who know that. Funny how that hadn't come up in conversation before now, huh? It will be interesting to see what she says in her DR tomorrow and watch her performance.

There were singing their praises of having the Collective that protects the Pentagon and that protects the Core (which Brooklyn isn't part of so that's weird she would say that) and then their final 2. It is a good plan for sure, but they are getting pretty cocky in just spouting order to people how they have to vote, etc. This is when people start comparing notes and you suddenly end up on the block (can't wait for that one).

Tucker has been saying for the past few days that he thinks Brooklyn's double agent thing is a one-way street, so I don't even think they had this conversation she was talking about. But then again, Tucker doesn't really hide who he would put up on the block. But I think they are misreading how he is going to feel that everyone in his 5 Pointz alliance screwed him over and took Rubina out of the game over Cedric. That could very well end up with Brooklyn and Chelsie on the block together. I can hear Tucker saying "anyone who removes either of them will have THEIR closest ally on the block as a replacement and they will probably go home, so keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 12:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Also, Brooklyn said she won't let Tucker win another veto like she did this week.  She confirmed to Chelsie that she threw the veto comp because it would expose too much and that her and Cam are the only ones who know that.  Funny how that hadn't come up in conversation before now, huh?  It will be interesting to see what she says in her DR tomorrow and watch her performance.

Wasn't Chelsie the one camera talking right after the comp about how everyone needs to step up and someone should have been able to beat him? Also, it makes no sense to throw it to Tucker. Who would it expose anything to? The very guy that you threw it to and want to get out of the house?

Brooklyn now has just as many if not more alliances than Quinn does. I get the never say no to an alliance thing, but it would be very interesting to see who proposed each of the alliances when all the alliance charts are made. I don't think Brooklyn proposed too many, just happened to be there when formed, but I think Quinn has proposed almost all he is in
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 3:36 pm

For the collective and the pentagon, Chelsie pulled her in, but they already had a F2 by that time. I believe her other F2's in the house were instigated by her very early on. Angela even talked to Brooklyn about her (Brooklyn) coming to Angela within the first few days saying they could be the alliance of mom's because a mom has never won the game, but she "wasn't going to hold her to it." This was after they had their one-on-one where Brooklyn called Angela out for targeting her in the HOH comp and then all of the sudden Brooklyn quit giving Angela the cold shoulder the way she was and I think might have been worried Angela might say something about it.

Brooklyn has a F2 with just about everyone in the house and I am guessing SHE proposed it to most of the people. I mean she has one with Tucker, do you REALLY see Tucker going to her to make this deal at any time?

Also, last night after T'kor did a short talk with Quinn about working with Tucker and such, then said they would talk more today, he did some camera talking and basically said doing that would benefit other people (Tucker, T'kor and Kimo), but not himself if they were to join up. He will have the "let's make a deal" conversation with Tucker ONLY if Tucker wins HOH and of course not live up to it, but otherwise doesn't even want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 3:49 pm

T'kor is also worried about who is in jury. She thinks all the Pentagon members would vote for them only and she doesn't like that. She also doesn't want anyone in the jury that thinks winning comps is important, there are other things more important like their story, representing something (race/ethnicity) and social game while in the house. Isn't that a nice little package? She thinks she has all those things wrapped up, so all she needs now is someone to carry her to the end so she can tell her story and win. Delusional!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 4:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 She also doesn't want anyone in the jury that thinks winning comps is important, there are other things more important like their story, representing something (race/ethnicity) and social game while in the house.  Isn't that a nice little package?  She thinks she has all those things wrapped up, so all she needs now is someone to carry her to the end so she can tell her story and win.  Delusional!

Sorry but that's just plain fucking stupid. Can you image if all sports followed shit like this. (S know BB is not a sport but they are all games). Oh yeah, the Kansas City Chiefs are teh best team and have won the most games, but look at poor Buffalo over there, they have the so many players that overcame adversity to make it in the NFL plus take a look at all the injuries they accumulated through the season. Og wait, they have a white QB, Dallas has a black QB and was a late round draft pick, let's give Dallas the championship
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 4:46 pm

Excellent analogy Ctown. I don't know where they get these people. Can we have a season where EVERYONE wants to win comps, compete and strategize, then vote for the player who played the best game of the final 2 people left? All this other criteria is getting worse and worse every single season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 5:52 pm

The nominees are starting to talk to people about the vote. Actually Rubina and MJ started talking to people last night, but today it is happening in earnest. Cedric hadn't been doing any talking to anyone, but Chelsie and Brooklyn told him he needs to talk to people so they don't think he is arrogant and stuff.

I just watched part of his conversation with Joseph in the HOH room and I don't know how Cedric could keep a straight face. Joe was wearing his sunglasses and being his "cool" self. Joe went on this rant about he hopes Cedric wins AI, but he does have the votes if he doesn't regardless of who wins. Then he said "this is why I spearheaded this entire group, to protect us all!" Then he warned Cedric that if Tucker wins HOH, he will probably be on the block again and they will have to plan how to handle that to make sure he stays because Joseph is ALL IN with Cedric and Chelsie (final 3?). Cedric just kept nodding and agreeing, saying he appreciates Joseph etc. Then Joseph said he was sorry that he hadn't won any comps yet, but HIS value is setting things up and making sure the votes are there for all the others.

This guy is REALLY believing his shit right now. Then of course Joseph and Quinn had a conversation where Quinn said others want him to burying the hatchet with Tucker but he will only do that until he can backdoor him and "when he (Quinn) does that he will be like Dan." Another delusional idiot.

Oh, and Angela told Tucker about Joseph and Quinn coming to her HOH room the first week to tell her about an alliance called The Collective, but she didn't think it was true, now isn't sure. Now THIS would be valuable information because he can go back to Joseph and ask about what he said before.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 6:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 Then of course Joseph and Quinn had a conversation where Quinn said others want him to burying the hatchet with Tucker but he will only do that until he can backdoor him and "when he (Quinn) does that he will be like Dan."  Another delusional idiot.

Right, he's gonna be like Dan. Maybe he needs to go back and watched the lead up to Dan's funeral where he basically did the same thing to Frank. He needs to pay particular attention to the fact Dan told NOBODY, not even the viewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quinn/Angela veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn/Angela veto   Quinn/Angela veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn/Angela veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next