Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angela

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Angela - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 7:37 pm

If Angela somehow wins AI arena, it would be a house of the biggest idiots to not send Tucker home. Chelsie already knows this and has even said it's best to wait to gather the votes until the last minute so that Tucker doesn't get wind of it before hand. They are all afraid of Tucker so if he loses AI arena you will see some double eviction type scrambling to try and get the votes to send him home
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Angela - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 10:21 pm

I just don't see any way to change those votes. Tkor really locked them in after Tucker schmoozed her effectively. Now she is embracing that their ideal final 4 is two showmances (Tkor/Kimo and Tucker Rubina) because Rubina has promised to put Tkor and Kimo above Tucker. Guess they aren't thinking about the fact that Tucker could be the one choosing. They have also came to the conclusion that Tucker won't have the votes even if he does get to the end and with this idiot cast, they are probably right.

This has been a very entertaining season because of the flipping back and forth and no real steamroll through it. If it ends with a vote on who has the best story or who deserves it more and bullshit like that it will taint the ENTIRE season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 2:17 pm

And the Angela is a plant conspiracy theories are reborn!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Angela - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 3:15 pm

This is a really STUPID thing for her to bring up to be honest. How long before people start thinking she is the "decoy" person since she always blows shit up and such. That could send her to the exit quicker than anything else.

I don't remember who it was, but some have wondered about Tkor being switched in and out of the game because she is a twin too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 4:13 pm

But it's typical Angela to do stupid shit and shows how volatile she is. And yes, that will paint a target on her once people start talking about it.

I laugh whenever people bring up the twin things. BB has done it twice now, which IMO is one time too many. It would be stupid to do it again, but I can see how the people that know the game go through their thought process. "They've already done it twice, they won't do it again! But, that's exactly what they want you to think. Expect the unexpected!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angela - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela   Angela - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angela
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2