Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There will be a Tuesday episode on 8/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

There will be a Tuesday episode on 8/13 Empty
PostSubject: There will be a Tuesday episode on 8/13   There will be a Tuesday episode on 8/13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 3:46 pm

Well so much for my wish of not seeing any previous player in any form this season. I will likely not watch much of this episode and the former players they have are all former players that I detest. So no surprise they are coming up with a new twist now that the upgrades are set to expire. Teh upgrades are what generated this weeks chaos so now production has swelled egos that they need more bullshit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

There will be a Tuesday episode on 8/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There will be a Tuesday episode on 8/13   There will be a Tuesday episode on 8/13 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 4:02 pm

Yep, I'm sure they will be there to unleash the newest twist, but mostly to bore us to death with their analysis of the game so far. What a waste of time and money!
Back to top Go down

There will be a Tuesday episode on 8/13
Page 1 of 1