Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/28 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/28 episode   8/28 episode EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 1:30 pm

I should have been starting these early since the season began so we don't fall over each other after they air, but there is actual reason. CBS has been sending out sneak peeks for most of the episodes. Here's the one for tonight:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/28 episode   8/28 episode EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 4:05 pm

So I was right (for a change) when I said she was dropping little comments here and there that made it seem like she was after Tucker and that Tucker had better give her some attention or it would go off the rails..........then it did.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/28 episode   8/28 episode EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 12:15 am

I would say I spent about 90% of the time BORED TO DEATH watching this episode. I was glad to see a couple of the AI things to see how lame they were and apparently the updates I wrote and the comments by people were apparently spot on because for the most part they were LAME.

The sad part is just about everything Tucker TRIED to accomplish didn't work. A few exceptions would be the first one talking about him and Rubina holding hands. Sure, she cried about it, but the intended outcome was so she wouldn't hide their relationship anymore and that has come to fruition (although she thinks he goes too far sometimes even now). But, it made some people MORE uncomfortable about that like Angela or even Chelsie and Cam.

The Leah one was an epic fail because it pushed Quinn and Joseph to start defending Leah much more actively and apparently their pressure worked better on Tkor than Tucker's did for sure. The mean one against Chelsie was a stupid shot to take because she already through Angela was behind the stuff, so it made Angela even more of a target.

We didn't see the Leah, MJ, Cam or Tkor ones, but people (especially Tkor were not paying very good attention because the Tkor one mentioned "sea foam green" in her fashion thing and it is something he says to her when talking about them being artists..........."others say something is green, but we would say sea foam green."

At any rate, I applaud him for TRYING to stir things up and keeping his identity even out of the talks of suspicion, but HE is the first one who pointed the finger at Angela in multiple conversations and when it took hold, THEN he gave her the heads up after not having talked to her for days. So he screwed himself more than anything with this instigator. If I was going to vote, I would probably give him either the $5000 or the $10000, not definitely not the $20000.

Now the Angela punishment. They should have shown how many times people got up and left her out there where MJ or Leah had to go into the house and ask people to come out and support her. Plus that is EXACTLY where she started making her pleas about Tucker, who didn't spend much time outside UNLESS Rubina was out there with him. It would have made the whole thing more believable. And let's get real about this damn punishment. She walked 8 miles in a little under 10 hours. She acted like it was mountain climbing or something.

The solitary confinement was VERY funny for sure. Now I understand why they didn't show anything inside there and didn't let anyone talk to him under the door or anything. I have to admit I kept thinking about him telling Quinn he jerked off in the room and the fact he was doing that to Matt talking about how great looking he was and stuff like that!

Oh and the little conversation where Tkor didn't actually tell Tucker not to use the veto if he won it, but didn't say not to either. He asked if he should use it on someone else and they didn't even rule THAT out. If he stays in this game and he is true to these asshats, he is a complete and total fool because they only want him there until they don't need him anymore.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/28 episode   8/28 episode EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 9:07 am

There was zero reason for this episode to be 2 hours, they were just trying to make something out of the instigator. Now here's a conspiracy related thing regarding the instigator, we all know that it's Tucker. We are even "voting" on how much money to give him. The reveal for how much he gets will not be until Sunday according to the voiceover. So goes taht tip their hand that they will not let Tucker be evicted tonight? If he gets evicted, then we do not get a DR reaction from him for how much her won. Sure they could tape it ahead of time, but how could they show it on Sundays show and make it make sense? Just a thought I had.

Before I get t the comp. Chelsie has been playing a decent game and appears to have a good head on her shoulders as far as strategy and such goes, but she was way off with the way she played this thing to telling MJ to pick her and she will use the veto on her, but then go into DR and tell DR she would 100% use it on CAm. This is just bad play. If Cam had picked her, then she could get away with it, but if MJ picked her as HG's choice and then Chelsie stabbed her in the back and still used it on Cam that does nothing but piss off MJ and let her know you can't be trusted.

As to the veto comp. Like the first "crap shoot" comp, where Angela won HoH, this one at least does take some type of skill, but some of those strategies were stupid. Joseph for one, but we know he had no intention of winning the thing. But the one that got me was the final round. What the hell was Tucker aiming at with going to the left side of the board. 50 was in the bck row and had a few targets around it, so it would make sense to go after that one and if you miss, still hit something else. Not to mention, if you hit it, it can;t be beaten.

I can't believe nobody is talking about how MJ deserves to go home for taking hte Hawaii trip and not the veto when she is on the block. I understand she would not have kept it, as someone else would have taken it from her, but that's not the point of this comp. Even Tucker took the veto and knew he'd get a punishment, and taking the reward is more in his character.

T'kors DR debate about who to put up as the replacement made absolutely zero sense and just makes her look stupid. This is what happens when you say things production thinks you should say. "Do I put up someone that I have not ever worked with, but they have worked with others I have, or do I put up someone that I have been working with for the past couple weeks?" Then she puts up the one she's been working with. I get the Angela invited herself into the alliance part, but there's more to it than just that. And Tucker is 100% correct to be pissed off. He took the punishment for her and made that clear he was doing it, then asked her to help him out and she can't even do that.

I'm wondering how much of his reaction to wanting to just go home we will see on tonights show.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/28 episode   8/28 episode EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 9:11 am

Oh, I forgot to mention the part when Quinn was ratting out Angela to T'kor and Kimo. This is how bad every single one of them are. Quinn for saying what he said and T'kor and Kimo for not recognizing it as a huge red flag. When he started telling them how Angela was talking about trusting him again, he dropped in a comment about "this is such a dirtbag move". I don't care how much I'm working with someone , when they recognize themself how shitty it is and goes through with it anyhow, it's making me think about what's stopping them from doing it to me. This asshat is right back to his old self with being untrustworthy and gloating in DR about how dishonest he is. The only part of him that made me laugh was the sidebars during Angelas punishment to splash her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/28 episode   8/28 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

8/28 episode
Page 1 of 1