Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/21 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/21 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/21 Episode   8/21 Episode EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 10:41 pm

From the things I have heard, they cut A LOT out of the veto meeting, but it is what I expected. I am hoping maybe they will show it tomorrow night because apparently there was yelling and blaming and finger-pointing.

Now for the rest, Brooklyn spent 1 entire turn and part of another throwing clothes of her enemies on the floor when there were still veto cards to be found. That is pretty damn arrogant if you ask me. I really hope she goes home this week and she can do her whining with Julie and then be gone.

And Ctown, you called it! As soon as Quinn was off the block he was back in action to turn the tables and all this stuff, like he MADE that happen, but Tucker had already decided to take him down to make sure Brooklyn, the snake would be leaving.

I would have been pissed if that was my meat and cheese from the HOH too, but I would have straight up told them I was saving it. You can check the date and if it is okay, then leave it the hell alone instead of going in the other room and crying about it. But, did you notice, she had to FORCE herself to cry? Oh, and my comment to Brooklyn would have been "I'm sure if you let the DR know, they will get you a meat and cheese tray IF you EVER win HOH that is.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/21 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/21 Episode   8/21 Episode EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 8:24 am

The production team really needs to be completely replaced the way some of this shit is edited. The charcuterie thing had noting to do with nothing and was only shown t further villainize Brooklyn, not that she needs any help with it. Not to mention it was way out of place, that happened before the nominations were even made if I read it right from the feedsters. But it was more than just Brooklyn, it was the entire house that was doing it. I guarantee they fed all that shit to Anglea to be pissed about it.

The comp itself wasn't even honest, They had Quinn show he was "gunning for it" when on the feeds he talked about taking it easy ad even brushing his teeth on one of his turns. Of course that will not be shown.

I do need to say that both Brooklyn AND Quinn are horrible players. They were both itching to run and give information to Tucker regarding the Pentagon and who the other thinks the target is.

Here is all you need to know about Brooklyn, she claimed the first part of making a mess was an homage to Brent from season 20 and the strategy of playing defense. Brett was far from good at this game and his only claim to fame will forever be sending Winston home and blaming it on Rockstar on Rockstar's daughters birthday! chuckle

They will have to show more on tonight's episode about what happened BEFORE the veto meeting. The segue into the meeting itself made no sense. Sure, he identified Chelsie as someone that was complicit with the Pentagon, but nothing about the number of chances he gave her to come clean and admit everything to her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/21 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/21 Episode   8/21 Episode EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 3:16 pm

I hope you are right about them showing more information from the pre-meeting events, but I won't hold my breath.

One thing I forgot to comment on is Tucker finding MJ's video card so quick. I thought her hiding place was excellent in that planter, but Tucker went there right away. I didn't think she left things out of place, but it was very strange how he went right there so quick. Makes me wonder if people had talked about this situation and where they might hide it. Of course it could just be Tucker is just that good to think of the other places he might have chosen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/21 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/21 Episode   8/21 Episode EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 4:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 Of course it could just be Tucker is just that good to think of the other places he might have chosen.

It's his CIA training, her body language told him where it was

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/21 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/21 Episode   8/21 Episode EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 5:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 Of course it could just be Tucker is just that good to think of the other places he might have chosen.

It's his CIA training, her body language told him where it was

Another good one Ctown! :thumbsup: chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8/21 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/21 Episode   8/21 Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

8/21 Episode
Page 1 of 1