Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10/10 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: 10/10 episode   10/10 episode EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 4:21 pm

I don't even care who will do roundtable as I likely won't even watch it until way after the fact if at all
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/10 episode   10/10 episode EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 8:57 pm

Taylor has been confirmed as the host of the round table. As if her head isn’t already big enough. She is not the great player she thinks she is
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/10 episode   10/10 episode EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 10:37 pm

I hadn't be at the computer at all this afternoon or tonight before the episode, so when Julie announced Taylor would lead the jury roundtable this was my reaction! Puke

And you can bet she will be singing the praises of the Chelsie even though she is supposed to just lead them, but Chelsie being a strong black woman will mean everything in her eyes. I see her discounting MJ's accomplishments at every turn, especially when Rubina joins the group and the final 3 of women is squashed. Now it will be funny to watch Taylor CORRECT the record that this will not be the first one.

Now for the rest of the episode. The order they showed events was so far out of order, just to make it look like Chelsie played a bigger part in making MJ's decision. When Cam talked to MJ, you could see the backyard was still open. When she talked to Rubina, it was late yesterday and the backyard had been closed Tuesday night. The talk with Chelsie in the bed and outside happened the day they played the veto and the next day, and she waffled back and forth 100 times following that. Chelsie has done very well with getting people to do what she wants in many cases, but they make it look like MJ is a hapless idiot with no mind of her own and she changed Chelsie's decisions before as well.

Tonight Rubina should have stood right there and told MJ that Cam was going to cut her in this round and Chelsie knew about that. Or maybe when MJ told Rubina earlier tonight (according to her conversation with Julie) that they had a final 3, she should have told her then. But, it sounds like MJ has Rubina's vote for now, at least until Tkor makes her think differently.

Oh and one other thing, Jag at least did a pretty good job of analysis without any real favor to any one person, but when he talked about the Leah eviction, I beg to differ. If you watched Leah in that jury segment tonight she was basically saying none of them were making big enough moves and only sticking to their final 3, so that tells you what Leah would have done if she stayed in the house and it would not have been any loyalty to MJ.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/10 episode   10/10 episode EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 8:23 am

Taylor will have no objectivity at all. Dr Will never should have even been the one to host the roundtable. I woul like to see someone like Dan do it, especially with him being the main reason they started a roundtable after he lost to Ian due to some bitter jurors (Ian still deserved it IMO)

I had to laugh at Jag's take on the AI arena, you could tell he was shilling for production finally having a successful te3ist, but it was like he was as dumb as the HG's for this season. He talked about the AI arena made it like a double eviction every week. You pick a target and then they win AI arena and your scrambling to come up with what to do now. Hry, here's an idea, you still know who will be on the block if the target wins AI arena (which happened several times) so you simply have a secondary target. Not rocket science
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/10 episode   10/10 episode EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 2:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Taylor will have no objectivity at all.  Dr Will never should have even been the one to host the roundtable.   I woul like to see someone like Dan do it, especially with him being the main reason they started a roundtable after he lost to Ian due to some bitter jurors (Ian still deserved it IMO)

I had to laugh at Jag's take on the AI arena, you could tell he was shilling for production finally having a successful te3ist, but it was like he was as dumb as the HG's for this season. He talked about the AI arena made it like a double eviction every week.  You pick a target and then they win AI arena and your scrambling to come up with what to do now.  Hry, here's an idea, you still know who will be on the block if the target wins AI arena (which happened several times) so you simply have a secondary target.  Not rocket science

That's true, about having a plan, but when people THINK it is going to be one outcome and it goes a different way people tend to panic, so it is like a double eviction vibe in that sense. Think about the week MJ beat Tucker in the AI arena, everyone was shocked and even Tucker wasn't prepared with how to talk to anyone at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/10 episode   10/10 episode EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 5:45 pm

Yes, and that was just more bad gameplay this season. It didn't have to be the scramble that it was. All they had to do was think about "what if" Yes, Tucker was the favorite in comps, but we all know the phrase "Any given Sunday" and "That's why you play the game" upsets happen
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/10 episode   10/10 episode EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 5:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Yes, and that was just more bad gameplay this season.  It didn't have to be the scramble that it was.  All they had to do was think about "what if"  Yes, Tucker was the favorite in comps, but we all know the phrase "Any given Sunday" and "That's why you play the game"  upsets happen

Good and bad players alike can be "shocked" by a certain outcome in a comp and maybe rather than making some kind of waves by bucking the "backup plan" they go along with it because they don't see it happening. I think that is EXACTLY what happened when MJ beat Tucker in the AI arena. There were people who agreed with Tucker being the backup evictee, but when it actually happened, people were thrown for a loop. Also there is a chance to force some people into a different choice in the heat of the moment, so anything is possible and that again gives the double eviction vibes.

I just hope they continue to have that twist and don't try to "improve it" somehow and end up screwing it up. Just leave it the same, 3 noms, regular veto comp and ceremony, AI arena and then the eviction. No need to do ANYTHING else to it. If they want to screw around with how that option gets triggered or something, I don't care, just don't change the logistics of how it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/10 episode   10/10 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

10/10 episode
Page 1 of 1