Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/11 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:49 am

Well, I did enjoy watching Angela kick all their asses for sure, but the rest of it was a crock of shit in my opinion.

First of all, Brooklyn's "outrage" at Angela for picking her twice was ridiculous! She surrounded herself with the girls in the bathroom acting like Angela had done something outrageous to her. She said there was no reason for Angela to pick her twice in a row. Well Brooklyn had no trouble picking Angela when she had just been up there the time before either, though right? Quinn's strategy for the question is used by people a lot, but most of the time it is because they don't have any confidence in their own ability to actually win the comp. But to make it worse, he picked the letter C which was the answer to the previous question. If you have that strategy to just straight up guess, you should think of that aspect of it too, it worked for Cam!

Then this entire ruse to make it look like Quinn might not use his power was just plain stupid, especially since it was Angela who won it. That being said, Angela did seem to think there was a chance when MJ said "I wonder what he will do" and she said "what HE will do" like MJ just made a slip of the tongue or something. Then she said she only thought he would use it if he didn't like her noms. How someone can be smart about certain aspects of the game and clueless about others never ceases to amaze me.

And production must think the casual viewer is completely moronic as well. They let Quinn say in the DR that he was going to use his power "from the shadows" and nobody would know what was going on, but everyone in the house knew he would be using it. And let's say it was supposed to be a secret, why the hell would he have public meetings with everyone in the house about it? Then the "big reveals" of the nom ceremony with everyone's mouth open and shit. And Angela sitting there saying "that's not me........no I didn't, etc." It is worth noting she didn't say Cedric's nomination was wrong, but nobody noticed it.

It was just laughable and even if I didn't watch the feeds or read the updates, I wouldn't have fallen for ANY of that shit they tried to shovel out at us.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:06 am

I haven't watched the episode yet, but did see a clip of fake Angela. The thing about that is that even if Quinn had kept his power a secret, everyone would know something is up. Why would the nom ceremony suddenly be done by the "special" hologram version of the HoH? They should have been doing that version of the HoH all season long, it would have at least fit with the AI theme.

I'll most likely fast forward through most of the episode, I really only care about seeing the HoH comp even though it's meaningless
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:48 am

Brooklyn is an ass, she drew first blood by getting Angela up there a second time in a row, Angela just returned the favor. I did like the comp being spot what's wrong with the pic!

WTF??? Now Quinn's main alliance is the Visionaries with T'Kor and Kimo? So he is just throwing the Pentagon out the window for these two that bring nothing to the game? How does that even make sense. If this were true, wouldn't it make more sense to focus on The Collective where all 3 of you are members and utilize that protection?

Now what is the point of the upgrade being a "Deep fake" if you tell everyone it's a deep fake? And of course Angela gets to live in the HoH room, that's how production will quantify her not being able to play in the following HOH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 2:51 pm

I don't know why Quinn keeps up this narrative that the Visionaries are his main group, because he ONLY talks to them when he HAS to about anything. I'm sure he would LOVE to go to the end with the 2 of them because they are so easy to beat. T'kor actually understands some of the strategy of the game and will talk Kimo's ear off about who they need to talk to and what they need to say, but then when other people are with them she just says "mmm hmm" over and over and over without adding ANYTHING to the situation.

Oh, and Quinn apparently is having sleep talking and sleep walking episodes that are REALLY animated. He went and got a cushion thing or something from the back yard and took it to the have-not room for him to sleep on that night, but BB made him put it back. He wasn't happy about it, but put it back and made it a big deal putting it back ranting and raving. I am beginning to wonder if he is coming unraveled or looking for an exit?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:28 pm

He's been having these sleep walking/talking issues since the beginning. I actually wonder if it more him just being weird and faking it than anything. I saw a video from the first or second week where he was "sleep walking" while standing over Rubina, when she woke up and got startled, it caught him off guard and he jumped right back into bed. So I'm not sure what's going on. If this were a true thing with him, then he could, in fact, be a danger, especially to himself if he were to trip over something while "sleepwalking"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:45 pm

That is true it can be dangerous for him, but also others. There have been so many stories about people sleep walking who attack people who try to wake them up or stop someone from doing something. I know it has been going on, but it is progressively getting worse and worse, the stress he is under.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:57 pm

What I'm saying is that I question if he even has this issue, because if it were real, production would need to do something about it just for safety reasons. I could certainly see this as one of his "ploys" to see how information may spread that he "sleeptalks" about and things like that. Now none of this has made it to the show yet, but I guarantee you that if it does ever make it on one of the episodes, we will see him talking about it in DR, especially if he is faking the entire thing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 4:59 pm

I think if it was completely fake, he would have already spoken about it. Now I could see him covering it up by saying it is fake, but he seems a bit embarrassed by it and is trying to mitigate the situation by sleeping in the have-not room like he did last week.

In any event, it appears to be getting worse so we will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 5:13 pm

For all we know, he's done countless DR's about it, but the issue itself being shown on the show, the DR's haven't been shown either. It just seems like something he would do and then lie about
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 5:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
For all we know, he's done countless DR's about it, but the issue itself being shown on the show, the DR's haven't been shown either.  It just seems like something he would do and then lie about

I just posted on the other thread that he made a comment to Chelsie that he sleeps with 1 eye open in fear of his life from Tucker. Not sure if he was joking or what, but that is not a statement that should be made lightly, especially with all the sleep walking and sleep talking stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/11 Episode   8/11 Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

8/11 Episode
Page 1 of 1