Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/1 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:05 pm

So at least off to a good start with Chelsie getting the credit for Tucker going home.

The convo in the other room while Tucker and Angela were left outside was absolutely nothing. I stand by my conspiracy that it was different and then taped after the fact. Why meet behind closed doors to ay everyone vote the way they want for their game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:10 pm

Fuck off T'kor. Now it's a risk you were willing to take? You thought it wasn't a risk and that you had the numbers. By trying to use him as a pawn, you sent home a strong ally that would protect you late in the game. And did it on your HoH.

This tear fest for Tucker going home is ridiculous. It's a fucking game. The guy didn't die.

Oh here comes the Quinn taking credit for the whole thing trying to play bad guy wrestler and failing miserably
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:15 pm

Fuck how I hate this new trend in BB where people are labeled comp beasts. Sure Tucker was a true comp beast, but that doesn't mean that after he leaves you crown a new comp beast. This shit started last year and none of them were really comp beasts. Hisam wins a few, gets evicted and they label Cameron a comp beast, he gets evicted they label Jared a comp best, he gets evicted and Jag is the comp beast. Well when you can't win a comp until someone specific is no longer competing, you are NOT a comp beast
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:25 pm

Comp time.

First thing I noticed is why did they get rid of the chicken wire and just make it a cage type thing. Th chicken wire being malleable made the comp that much more difficult.

The have not thing was good in theory until the eventual HoH was the first have-not. LMAO at Angela not playing until the have nots are set.

I could really do without T'kor and her fake accent narrating this comp.

WTF is with Angela asking Chelsie to throw it? And how out of place was that part of it.

The whole Cam allergy thing is way overblown. For the egg to break and the yolk and/or white to come into contact with his skin is not likely to happen

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:33 pm

Here's another thing that pisses me off. We used to be able to watch a comp like this play out on the feeds. This was actually a fun one to watch as it's constant activity, unlike the wall one. Was it as close as the edit made it out to be? Probably not.

And fuck Quinn with his "I can win comps" thing. That's his first comp win. I don't count the upgrade one as it was against only one other person
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:36 pm

Quinn: "It takes a lot to be bold in this game"

Also Quinn: Put up his strongest ally as a pawn because did not want to be bold and make waves and watched that ally go home
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:43 pm

Quinn and Joseph can dominate? Ummmmm. OK

The Angela Quinn one on one actually ended before it began.

Quinns thought processes are so bad. Why is he worried about Rubina? She would lose to a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:46 pm

T'kor is at a loss why Kimo would be nommed. Glad they at least showed Quinn still remembering the part where they left him out of the Cedric vote. What I don't understand is why T'kor seems to get a pass for that
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 11:05 pm

So initially the feeds had Rubina as the target but this episode went heavy on Angela being the target.

Sorry, but using an HoH to take out Angela at this point is a shitty HoH. I get that she's annoying and Quinns whole thing with she would take his 2nd place seat is fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 3:32 am

Wow, Ctown, tell us how you REALLY feel! I have to say I share much of your comments for sure.

I knew about Angela asking people to throw the comp before she even started because they talked about it on the feeds afterward. She actually asked each one of them at some point. She even said when asking people to throw the egg out there that she would keep them safe because she was sure she would be very good at this comp. She was saying that before she had even tried to do anything yet! I loved it when MJ broke the egg and said "okay Angela you can start now" in that pissed off tone. If I had been there, I would have said "if you think you are going to be so good you can keep people safe, if you win HOH you won't be a have-not anyway, so why not go ahead and get started?"

They could have easily mitigated the have-not thing by saying the first 3 who break and egg are have-nots, unless one of them are the new HOH. In that case, the 4th person to break and an egg will be the 3rd have-not.

Quinn did initially say that Rubina would be his target, but I think some people were accepting of it being Angela instead. I also think he didn't anticipate the pushback from Kimo/Tkor which is just being stupid. Getting rid of Rubina isn't going to reinstate him with the Visionaries and I think he is beginning to see that now.

The other thing that Tkor and Kimo both are failing to remember was the Wednesday conversation Quinn had with the 2 of them in the HOH room. Tkor asked for each of them to go through the memory wall on the screen and state the order they would like to see people evicted to get them down to the last 5 or 6 people. Kimo went first and the first few were pretty easy for him, but when they got down to the place where Tucker should be gone next, he basically got stuck and said it was too hard to figure out. Quinn never really said his list, but that spoke VOLUMES. They couldn't even commit that Quinn was more important to them than Tucker.

Then he was talking about the votes if it was Angela and MJ (Tucker winning AI arena) and Quinn said that he would rather have Angela go because she blows up his game every week and screws up things for all of them, plus the crying and inviting herself into things was always a risk. Kimo said it should be MJ because she apparently mentioned going into week 2 she would put up Kimo, and apparently that was more important than Angela (who has won 2 HOH's) and a bullseye target for Quinn. Kimo also told him that Tucker really wanted Angela to stay, so again choosing Tucker over him. Yep, no reason for Quinn to feel some sort of way for sure. And to answer your question of why Tkor gets the pass is because that would be what Chelsie would see as a better choice and he is trying to stay on her good side.

The Angela one-on-one was quick but her saying that it should be people who have never been on the block was just word vomit, because she thought about it and interrupted his talk with Leah to say (in front of Leah) don't put up Leah or Joseph just because they haven't been up before, she didn't mean them. Well that only means Tkor then, right?

Yep, we should have been able to watch this comp on the feeds. No reason why we couldn't. I was wondering if it really was as close at it looked also, but it did sound like a genuine narrated statement from the comp from Tkor saying all those names of people who had 2 letters down.

One segment I found funny was Kimo and Angela sitting there and she is reassuring him that Tucker will forgive him and they would be friends. He sat there and then just said he voted to keep him which made her cry. She REALLY thought something different? She spends A LOT of time outside of reality.

I do disagree with you that the vote talk was edited. It seemed like them filing in there just as we saw it. I thought it was more than likely (I think I posted it too) Chelsie would just say, let's all vote what is best for our games and leave it at that. Leah gave herself cover by saying (with whimpers and everything) that she wanted to at least give Angela a sympathy vote.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 3:35 am

Oh and one more thing, I actually think Rubina has a much better chance to win a comp than Kimo if you are assessing risk in that way. First of all he would be very afraid to have to make decisions for himself. Secondly, she almost won that AI arena and has been close on some of the memory ones. I don't remember which one it was but when she didn't know the answer her strategy for her guess seemed pretty smart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9/1 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/1 episode   9/1 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

9/1 episode
Page 1 of 1