Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/11 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 Episode   9/11 Episode EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 10:44 pm

Wow, they really had to STRETCH that OTEV comp out. It looked like it was actually done in real-time and seemed weird since we always see who gets up there first and then the others go up right afterward. Watching Chelsie and Kimo struggle to find the Tucker pieces seemed like it took forever, only to be wrong. I was a bit pissed they didn't show Angela talking to MJ when they were up there waiting because Angela apparently said "oh, good job Makensy" like a mom would say when their child did their best. MJ said she told her she might be the one who is wrong, knowing full well she wasn't so I wanted to see that exchange. But I guess it was worth it when she was the only one with that answer and everyone was smiling at her and then OTEV announced it was Cedric, and the reactions were hilarious. Angela looked at Kimo like there is no way that is correct, but MJ immediately explained her answer. I loved that. MJ probably celebrated a bit too much, but this was the first time she won a comp and had some celebration time instead of an AI arena win where she had to go back into the house and vote.

They had PLENTY of time to show the talks that happened before MJ told Quinn Thursday morning. It made it look like MJ and Chelsie came up with this plan all alone and Cam wasn't even a part of it. It also made it look like Angela's fake alliance thing was the catalyst, but it started being discussed long before that happened. They did show MJ say that whether or not the rumor was true, they still needed to make the move to take out someone stronger. But to the casual viewer, Angela looks like a player instead of a paranoid, volatile person.

I just think it was stupid to push that to tomorrow night instead of just ending with the veto meeting as usual, then do the fallout and campaigning tomorrow night. Especially if this stupid announcement that Ainsley may have something else for the hg's coming up. It makes me think that the episode will end with the Ainsley announcement and that means no slip n slide starting. And I have a feeling in addition to being pissed about not getting my slip n slide AGAIN, the stupid AI thing is going to be just that, stupid, lame and more than that ruin the game with power that people (like Angela) should not have.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Episode   9/11 Episode EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 8:49 am

There was so much wrong with this episode. Starting with the way they dragged out OTEV knowing that it would only be 1 round. That be said, they only have themselves to blame for that. They tried to get cute with it and knew exactly what they were doing. Yes, technically MJ was the only correct one, but why are they making hte very first round so ambiguous? Because they wanted to trip people up as I don't think anyone has ever brought back the wrong tile "officially and them being tricky backfired on them." They didn't show the discussion with Angela and MJ because they didn't want to tip off that everyone was wrong, they were trying to fool the viewer as well. And WTF was with the snippet of T'kor insisting she knew all along but couldn't do anything about it? I call BS on that as well, but T'kor has this thing where she wants to be the smartest person in the room.

One last thought on OTEV, I can't be the only one that noticed the striking resemblance OTEV the trash talking trash panda bears to Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy. Same accent and everything.

There was no need to drag everything out to end the episode on this cliffhanger type of thing but I shouldn't be surprised. Now that they don't have AI arena to fill time, they are filling it by starting with the ceremony instead of using that time at the end for us to see an HoH or at least start of an HoH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Episode   9/11 Episode EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 2:47 pm

So what kind of lame shit do you think Ainsley is going to tell them about tonight? I can't really think of anything right now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Episode   9/11 Episode EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 3:08 pm

Who knows. It will most likely be some sort of reward/punishment thing for an upcoming comp where the winner gets to choose 2 people to see a sneak preview of some upcoming show. I think the new Matlock comes out soon:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Episode   9/11 Episode EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 3:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Who knows.  It will most likely be some sort of reward/punishment thing for an upcoming comp where the winner gets to choose 2 people to see a sneak preview of some upcoming show.  I think the new Matlock comes out soon:

I hope whatever it is, they have to work for it and not just get something by luck. I also thought that maybe next week is going to be zingbot and maybe Ainsley is going to introduce an AI zingbot or something and that way the zings could just keep coming randomly on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9/11 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Episode   9/11 Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

9/11 Episode
Page 1 of 1