Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/15 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 10:19 pm

I just know you have probably already started this thread and as soon as I post it, yours will be there, but I don't have a lot of time to get this posted because I want to make sure I get to watch the wall tonight.

I really liked the AI arena comp. I was surprised that Cedric struggled with it so much at first, I thought he would have a good "touch" for it. When I saw Rubina looking over at the others instead of just focusing o her own, I thought she was toast, but then she found the right touch and damn near won. It even fooled the cameraman because they were on the wrong person when the win happened. MJ must have just exploded those balls all the sudden and I wish I could have seen that part, but as long as she won.

I really thought Rubina was a goner watching the groups talking about the vote. She looked like she was begging at times and not getting any real consideration. I saw Brooklyn tell her "no, it was real" and kind of looking down her nose at her like she wasn't worthy and I thought for sure she was gone. I thought Kimo and T'kor went through with warning Chelsie and Brooklyn about it, and it flipped back. But, seeing the only 3 Pentagon voting members be on the wrong side was pretty damn great. I'm sure that Brooklyn got the "okay" from Tucker to keep up her supposed "double agent" bullshit, but I guess we will see.

At the end of the show when they went back into the house it sounded like Chelsie was going off on T'kor and Kimo who were sitting there almost on the verge of tears. I heard her say "that's what you did to me." Then Kimo had the look of total regret on his face. That was the WRONG way to handle that. I would have stood up and told Chelsie that if she wants to publicly blame him and try to blow him up, he has A LOT more things he could say. If she wants a private conversation, then fine, but no more one-sided bullshit and making him and T'kor look bad for playing their own fucking game.

And we are going to have the wall and actually get to watch it tonight! I didn't see that coming. When Julie said the results of the wall would be on Sunday's show, I almost threw something at the TV, but then she said we get to watch it and my husband was very relieved.

Oh, and didn't this nonvoting for Quinn work out JUST RIGHT for him? He can play like he was with both sides. He was telling Chelsie he HOPES it is the wall now, like he was going to win this thing. When pigs fly!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 10:43 pm

This was actually a decent episode.  What I don't like is when the floaters end up being the deciding vote and holding the power, but at least they fell on the side we wanted them to.

What a miserable HoH for Quinn and waste of his power.  His main target wins veto.  Oops.  His secondary target wins AI arena.  Double oops.  Then one of his final 5 allies gets evicted on his HoH.  The same guy that protected him last week and kept him safe from Tuckers plan.  What a way to show thanks huh.  Cedric was truly blindsided but he took it well.  His best reaction was right before he picked up his bag to leave.  Something along the lines of this is what happens when you take your shot and miss.  Poor kid is gonna be wondering for a very long time how things would have played out if he had only listened to Tucker.  But we all know hindsight is 20/20.

Best screencap of the night:
8/15 Episode GVEIk7iaEAUrXfy?format=png&name=small

Oh how I bet she wishes she could take that little speech to Rubina back. While that whole campaigning thing was going on I think there was a plan. Notice how Quinn would not leave T'kor and Kimo's side regardless of who they were talking to. And I think Brooklyn's job was to keep Rubina occupied. But the blindside was successfully pulled off.

AS far as the comp, that was piss poor camera work by production. All that was needed was a birds eye view of all three of them in split screen. I thought Rubina won then all the sudden MJ hit the buzzer, we didn;t even see her knock any back down. I want to see how many she threw at one time to knock them down. I would have thrown as many as I could at one time. Maybe we'll get to see a better aangle on Sundays recap show

I found out it was going to be the wall right before the show wnet to air, it was advertised by CBS about 2 hours before airtime (another production fail). Who knows what time they are going to start it. Does Julie have to go through her interviews with Cedric and get tehm started? Will Ainsley get them started? Nobody knows and I have a feeling it won't start until after the West coast airing and I will be long asleep so no big deal to me.

It should be a good chaotic week after a house flip. I reallly hope Quinn is the first one to drop from the Wall on this one..

Oh feeds just came back but I need to get to bed, Brooklyn is already backtracking and told Rubina that T'kor and Kimo said they were voting Rubina out so that's why Brooklyn did.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 10:46 pm

I actually want to see an honest reaction out of Quinn in his DR's on Sunday night. I think he will be on the things couldn't have gone worse diatribe and take that into why he needs to win this wall comp and get rid of Tucker. It's funny because that Collective/Pentagon majority alliance is now the minority. But let's see how T'kor and Kimo handle this. Notice how nobody is even mentioning Joseph? That's actually a good thing for him
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 10:49 pm

OK, now I'm really going to bed. Need to be back up at 5:30AM
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 11:00 pm

More like She doesn't want Tucker and Rubina to KNOW she's against them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 11:45 pm

Brooklyn is now doing damage control, but it really isn't working like she thinks it is. Her story is that she asked T'kor and Kimo right up to the vote and they LIED to her and said they were keeping Cedric. She is now on the warpath because "she is always as honest as she can be." Tucker and Rubina made a plan to act like they believe that Brooklyn didn't jump ship, but then she basically said she did it because she thought it would be her and Tucker voting and she couldn't put herself on that island. Then Brooklyn took Rubina aside AGAIN to convince her that she would never have went that way if it had not been for them.

But before any of this happened, Kimo told Tucker about the Collective and that him, T'kor and Joseph are actually in that group, but they are just a number. He was about to tell him about the Pentagon too but Cam cam in an ruined it.

Chelsie cornered Kimo in the SR and said she isn't mad (she sure was earlier) she is just hurt they didn't trust her more than that. Kimo said it took a lot to do it, but he had to do what was right for him and he wasn't even sure the numbers were going to be there, he just voted that way, etc.

Now it will be interesting to see where Brooklyn lands because Tucker apparently took her aside personally today to check on her vote and she said it was solid for Rubina. If her story was true, why not give Tucker the heads up when things were flipping or even right before the vote?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 3:09 pm

One thing that none of them are even talking about is the biggest reason why Cedric went home. And this is a perfect "excuse" for Kimo and T'kor to use. How much campaigning did anyone see Cedric doing before the AI arena? Sure, Wednesday night all 3 of them were campaigning, but Cedric was campaigning the least and was just going though the motions. He thought he had AI arena in the bag and you could tell that as soon as they came back in the house he was in panic mode to get his campaigning done.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 4:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
One thing that none of them are even talking about is the biggest reason why Cedric went home.  And this is a perfect "excuse" for Kimo and T'kor to use.  How much campaigning did anyone see Cedric doing before the AI arena?  Sure, Wednesday night all 3 of them were campaigning, but Cedric was campaigning the least and was just going though the motions.  He thought he had AI arena in the bag and you could tell that as soon as they came back in the house he was in panic mode to get his campaigning done.

He had one-on-ones with everyone in the house because Chelsie and Brooklyn told him to so he didn't look arrogant. So he did actually meet with everyone.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 4:38 pm

Yes he met with people but did any of the meetings have any substance or just chatting? There was minimal campaigning. The fact that he needed to be told to do it is all you need to know
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 7:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Yes he met with people but did any of the meetings have any substance or just chatting?  There was minimal campaigning.  The fact that he needed to be told to do it is all you need to know

I think that was his problem, that he had to be told to do it and then just basically said he wanted to be in the house, he will always be a target in front of them for Tucker and he loves everyone here. No promises, no talk of moving forward unless they asked and then he would either deflect or just smile and move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/15 Episode   8/15 Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

8/15 Episode
Page 1 of 1