Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/4 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/4 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/4 Episode   8/4 Episode EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 12:30 am

The HOH comp was kind of recycled from the past, just added the points aspect to it. Seeing the comp, I thought certain people would have done better. For example, I really thought Brooklyn would be better at it, but she was TERRIBLE. I know some people threw it, like T'kor. She walked really slow and had no real strategy. I thought it was hilarious that Quinn thought he had it all wrapped up only to be smoked by other.

They strung out the nomination thing way too much, even though Cedric made it a bit entertaining with his DR sessions explaining it and his reactions. I could almost LIKE Tucker if he would stop with this voice thing he is doing, assuming he thinks it is cool, but it is really annoying as hell.

Now usually the showmance stuff is nothing new, but there was actual information in there I didn't know about. I don't spend a lot of time on the feeds now that I can't go back and watch what I want, so I miss some of these little details. But now I understand WHY Chelsie has been so against Leah staying in the game. She wants her out of the way with Cam. But the weird part of that is that Chelsie did that whole camera bit where she talked about how gross Cam was, so maybe her infatuation was short-lived or just a DR idea or whatever, but she did used to talk with him a lot more than she does now and she just suddenly stopped trusting him recently, which can very well be attributed to his "relationship" with Leah.

The one they left out though was Kimo being completely smitten with Tucker. He talks about it with T'kor all the time and says he is embarrassed because this has happened to him before where he was extremely attracted to a straight guy. I wonder why BB didn't include this one?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/4 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/4 Episode   8/4 Episode EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 8:41 am

Nothing really new in the episode. Teh showmance thing was just the filler part because they don't have much more to show and they wanted to have something that wasn't Tucker or Angela. The reason they may not be showing the Kimo/Tucker one sided attraction could go back all the way to a thing that happened on the Jenny Jones show back in the 90's where a gay guy revealed a crush to a straight guy on her show and the straight guy was embarrassed and end up murdering the gay guy. Yes, I know we've come a long way with tolerance since then but it's still something to be wary of with television things.

It really wasn't a very entertaining episode, I only wanted to see the comp and it was a bit interesting, especially when Mak slipped off and it cost her the chance to take it home. What I still don't get is why Cedric even went after it only to become indecisive with his HoH, would he really be in any danger with a Quinn HoH (Who still would have lost some of the others). AS far as Brooklyn doing horrible, I think she will be the one this season that we expected to be able to compete, but can't win anything at all. Or she likes being under the radar and is just throwing them
Back to top Go down

8/4 Episode
Page 1 of 1