Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/22 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/22 episode Empty
PostSubject: 9/22 episode   9/22 episode EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 8:25 am

Watching this comp actually play out, WTF was Cam doing? He wasn't even trying and obviously throwing it, but why doesn't he own that in the DR about how safe he feels? Angela had a good start and all, it was obviously a mistake to lock in so early with that much time left. The longer you go, the better feel you get for it. I forgot about MJ being in construction, so that definitely was a plus for her, but I wouldn't go as far to say it was designed for her as some on social media claim. They've been doing these type of building comps for years.

The end of Jankie was hysterical, although a bit macabre. I get having some of the reactions a little scripted but come on, how do you go from everyone hating Jankie to being so sad that he died? It was funny how he made them think they were getting another week of him before that happened.

IMO, the screwed up the segue when the new Ainsley came back, it should have went right into the zingbot thing. So now we got a bit more context into the zings and they were all still pretty lame. The Chelsie one did call her out for the bullshit with Cam but it's had no effect on her whatsoever and it's almost like she's doubled down on her insecurity with him.

Then the one on ones were show filler like they usually are. At no point was she seriosly considering Leah for initial nom. She had locked in on Angela being a target from the get go and never strayed from that
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/22 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/22 episode   9/22 episode EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 3:06 pm

I loved the Jankie segment where he died. I agree the reactions were a bit over the top, other than the ones where they thought they were stuck for another week, that was very authentic.

I can't tell if Cam is throwing these competitions or when he sees it isn't physical he just dismisses it or what. He seems to do EVERYTHING in slow motion and not just the comps. He washes dishes in slow motion. He wants in slow motion. He even talks very slow most of the time! It is very odd. Angela really thought she had pulled off the comp. She was smiling when they were waiting for results like she had it in the bag. Then they said she was in the top 3 and that sealed it for her. Then they said she was in third and she was crushed.

The segment showing Leah talking about Angela being the only one to have her back and then saying her and MJ have always been together and things shows she has a very short memory. She threw MJ away time after time when she was fighting for her life. She offered her as an option to go on the block countless times when talking to HOH's and just throwing her name out on a regular basis planting seeds. The only time she seems to be squarely in her corner is when she has power of some kind.

I go agree that Leah was never a consideration for an original nom, but you could tell that was the narrative they were trying to build from the start. I'm glad she stuck to her guns and even it looks like she is going to go through with putting her up with the veto.

I thought the zingbot segment was HILARIOUS. That song for Angela was harsh but funny as hell. And you said it didn't look like the zings had any effect, they actually did. Chelsie spent quite a bit of time the other day after he came crying by herself. She could have been missing home, but I think it had to do with the zing. She also mentioned it to Cam a few times that it really bothered her. She doesn't like that she is being portrayed as needy (and jealous) just for "knowing her worth." Cam said he didn't even realize it bothered her so much and apologized for his part in that (what?).

The zing also bothered Cam because he has tried to be more animated with the groups and being engaged in conversation and sharing and stuff. The difference is very obvious. And Kimo has said so many times that if him being boring is the best they could come up with then so be it, but the fact that he keeps brining it up you can see it bothers him. I don't think MJ was bothered by hers that much and neither was Rubina.

Now I want to know what this bullshit suprise that Ainsley is going to have for them? I thought when they said something about it on Thursday it would just be zingbot coming in, but then they said it at the end of the episode last night too. At what point do they think it is time to stop with the twists? When you get down in numbers like this, it is time to just let them play. I guess the SURPRISE could be the double eviction, but they made it sound like it was something else.
Back to top Go down

9/22 episode
Page 1 of 1