Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/25 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/25 episode   8/25 episode EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 8:06 am

No surprises here. They played off the HoH comp as if T'kor was actually trying to win it and we all know that is not the case. I don't believe Joseph was just trying to keep it away from Chelsie either. He thinks he's good with everyone and is playing the perfect game. The only one I believed to be trying was Leah.

I'm not really surprised that Tucker got the AI Instigator, but he is doing a pretty good job of keeping it secret and deflecting all the blame to Angela. It's about time they have a twist that they have to keep a secret. I wish they would also give consequences for blabbing though. I still think the instigator thing is flop and we've already talked about how the first part of it was not misinformation or anything people didn't already know.

T'kors one on ones were stupid. She wants to complain about MJ for saying who she would put up because everyone she mentioned are T'kors alliance members. Well how the hell is MJ supposed to know that. If anything MJ did a poor job of deflecting and should have been very vague with her answers the way Leah was (Of course they showed it as Leah was speechless instead of the truth of her dancing around it)

The way these things go, they could get rid of the Sunday show and Wednesday show and just do a Tuesday show that has the HoH comp and the veto, all the other stuff is bullshit and dishonest DR's where people are only saying what production tells them to say

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/25 episode   8/25 episode EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 2:56 pm

Even without the benefit of flashbacks we can tell just how much was completely wrong on this episode. First of all that Friendzzzz alliance was formed on Thursday before the eviction, but they made it seem like it was after Tkor won HOH. Just like that stupid segment of Angela getting her BLT-A sandwich being on Tuesday/Wednesday just like it does every single week with people wanting and something they haven't had while being a have-not. Now if they wanted to show something about it, they should have shown her obsessing about it and whining that the DR needs to get some real bacon because she doesn't like turkey bacon. I thought she was going to cry talking to Leah about, but apparently the tears just didn't come to her.

I thought Tucker would get the AI thing, but when the first one was about him and Rubina and made Rubina cry, I completely disregarded it being him. When they revealed it was him on the episode, I had 20/20 hindsight before he even said it.............he did that so he and Rubina would have to hide any longer and it backfired. And did you see Quinn while the first message was going? He couldn't have made himself look any more guilty about if he tried. I'm glad they made it a requirement to keep it secret and I thought Tucker was probably one of the few who could do that. And like you Ctown I wanted to know what the penalty would be for revealing it?

That being said, Tucker has made a mess of things with this instigator thing. I will post more on that thread, but he has actually screwed up his OWN game more than anything else.

For the HOH comp. Quinn missing the first question was ridiculous. I don't buy he just blew it. He threw that thing because the last thing he needs right now is power and having to choose people to nominate. Why he didn't own that in the DR, I don't know. I also think Angela threw it for the same reason. She does get in her own head, but that was her in the beginning clip and I don't see her forgetting that. Rubina seemed to have the best strategy in remembering so it makes me wonder if she threw it as well. In any event, the look on Tkor's face was one of horror, so I know her DR bullshit about pulling out the win was just that, bullshit.

Now to address the comments about race that I am SHOCKED they are actually starting to show on the episodes. Tkor celebrated that 2 black women won comps in the same day! Then Chelsie said "you can't get rid of chocolate that easy!" I don't have a problem with the comments themselves, but what bothers me is if there was a white person who said these same comments about white people winning, it would cause a social media meltdown.

I have to say the clip of MJ talking about everyone following the HOH around and then seeing it happen was hilarious. Production must have caught her reaction to it and then asked her, so it was an organic thought which made it even funnier.

The one-on-one with Leah was ridiculous. They were both trying to think of a course that would not ruffle too many feather. Leah named MJ, saying she was on the outs anyway. Then she said Angela, but retracted that and said if you are okay with her, then that isn't an option. The conversation with MJ was stupid too. These same people have told her during the game that she doesn't give up any information and that makes her a target because she is a wildcard. They have told her to talk more with people and let them know where here head is at, but then get pissed that the "bothers' them. This time she picked people she THOUGHT Tkor was on the outs with or at least not close to, and it's still wrong. She was going on the block regardless of what she said or did, but now Tkor wants to keep her closer supposedly because she told Tucker that at least MJ doesn't lie when she is talking to people. So that is a 180 for sure.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down

8/25 episode
Page 1 of 1