Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/29 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/29 episode Empty
PostSubject: 9/29 episode   9/29 episode EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 9:40 am

I didn't even bother watching any of the discussions. Just the HoH comp. I like the way they changed it up to not just be stacking, but stacking in a certain order. That definitely makes it harder. I am surprised they were so loose with it and gave MJ the win even though it wasn't stacked neatly.

Of course, more of Cam's bullshit with him taking a break which is going t ofurterh push that angle, especially with what he pulled in veto. Will have to see how much of that they show and if they show him being called out on it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/29 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/29 episode   9/29 episode EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 2:52 pm

I am really sick of hearing Kimo bitch about being a perpetual pawn and say he didn't come into that house for that ad how he is going to get to the end. Of course I know the DR feeds them lines, but he says shit to Rubina the same way, so he obviously thinks this way too.

The filler segment this time was so spot on about Kimo's eating habits. OMG, they are terrible, one of the worst I have EVER seen/heard. And then there is the horrible burping that he does, especially late at night. Tkor used to tell him to get it checked. He makes the burping louder, kind of like a kid burping on purpose, but it is just incredible the length of them and the loudness, etc. I think it might be the way the slurps of food and swallows air or something. The other filler with the have not room was just completely stupid and unnecessary.

At least they showed Rubina telling MJ about what Chelsie said to her. Unfortunately they didn't show more of MJ calling out Chelsie about it because they didn't want to give MJ any credit for it, just make it look like MJ had no clue it COULD be true. Ultimately MJ doing that did have an effect on Chelsie about moving forward in the game. She has stopped sharing much with Rubina and some of this has made Chelsie trust NOBODY but MJ and even less trust in Cam.

Oh and the recall stuff that Kimo and Rubina did about Tkor like she was this woman on a pedestal to be admired by all. It made me sick to watch it.

The comp was good to expand it with the pattern like you said. It made it much harder for sure. What the hell was Cam doing when Chelsie yelled at the monitor and it showed him not even looking through the "window" but looking down. Did he really have to take a break for this one too? I sure hope we get to see what he actually did in the veto with this stuff. It is just strange that he has absolutely no drive to do anything. He knows he can't win at this point, so if he doesn't piss anyone off, he will be in the final 2 for second place regardless of who is sitting next to him, so maybe that is the point now. He sure doesn't seem to want to change anything about it either.
Back to top Go down

9/29 episode
Page 1 of 1