Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

7/25 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

7/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: 7/25 episode   7/25 episode EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:22 pm

They are adamant on giving Angela the bi-polar edit. The sad part is that it's probably the most accurate edit in years. But she's 100% right with what she told Kenney. And Quinn is a big talker in the DR, butthen when he gets out of DR he's nothing.

And fuck Kenney with his being fine going home because he has a good life there. Then why bother going on the show you fucktard
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

7/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/25 episode   7/25 episode EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:33 pm

Well, I take back what I said about Kimo in another thread about not being able to win. It will be interesting to see what the other AI comps are this season. We just know they need to be quick.

I fully expect crazy eyes to go home now, but who knows at this point. The DRs leading up make it seem Matt is sure to go so that gives me pause.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

7/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/25 episode   7/25 episode EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:41 pm

LMAO at this failed new live campaigning thing. I guess they wanted to throw a double eviction feel into it. Julie tried to get them to go to a different room but what a huge fail. Note to production: to pull that off you need more than 60 seconds, especially when the host gives the other room advice 30 seconds in
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

7/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/25 episode   7/25 episode EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:51 pm

Well I was very happy to see a somewhat split vote instead of unanimous. Now its time for all the internet conspiracy people start talking about Matt winning a battle back
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

7/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/25 episode   7/25 episode EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 10:10 pm

Big surprise. No HoH comp on show. I am glad that the battle back talk for Matt could officially be quelled as Julie talked about the upgrades right in front of him with who has them. Of course that won't stop some people as they'll insist he wont come back until after they're usecand ignore that he knows who has them.

And I could have done without Matt joining Julie in her "Love one another" signoff as you could tell he was told to do it during commercial. And now we need to sub to paramount to see goodbye messages? I'm not too worried as someone will post them
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

7/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/25 episode   7/25 episode EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 10:52 pm

The exchange between Angela and Kenney pissed me off. For one thing if he wanted to throw the comp or fall on his sword, that is HIS BUSINESS and not hers. If she was an ally of his, then they could express their opinion. But for her to put him in this position, and then try to dictate how he navigates that situation shows her arrogance. And let's be real, if that had been Matt saying he wanted to give up to save Kenney, she would have 100% been saying it was a good thing because she was so nervous he would stay.

I also didn't think Kimo had a chance, even after I saw the comp because he was almost having an anxiety attack when they were standing there. Not sure if he got lucky or what, but he won it on his own.

Not surprised that Matt was evicted, but the comment by Joe saying they won't let this be like every other big brother show this year, I assume he means getting rid of the people who are in shape and considered good-looking. I am so sick of people picking targets based on their skin color, their looks, their physique and that kind of stuff without knowing anything else about them. Joe is about as entertaining as watching paint dry, so he can go anytime as far as I am concerned.

Now for the vote, those people who told Matt they would vote for him also told Makensy, Leah and Lisa they were voting the other way as well, so now they have to explain that and I really HOPE the new HOH is either Kenney or one of those three ad watch the cockroaches run.

Now I like the AI comp for last minute safety idea because it can flip things on their head. But the fact that you were right Ctown and we will probably not see ANY HOH comps as a result of this has me VERY pissed off. Part of some of the comps is the pressure of the live competition and that is now removed. Also, I want to see these play out for myself, not an edited version at least SOME of the time. I want to see who is actively throwing the comp or who choked because it is live and those things. I really hope once this twist is over at the 5th week that it goes back to the regular way.

Oh, and one more thing, Cam didn't really think this through very well because now he is at the top of the "physical threat" list. Tucker is built too, but I don't see him lasting because he tries to be everything to everyone and that will catch up quickly.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

7/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/25 episode   7/25 episode EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 10:55 pm

I forgot to comment about the campaigning after the comp thing. Instead of leaving those guys upstairs for the "big reveal" bullshit, they should have just reentered the house, made the announcement, went to commercial and let them start their campaigning, then she would be free to break in and tell them what to do. Or, here's a thought, how about talking about it at REHEARSAL? They do a mock vote so why not talk about the rules? Duh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7/25 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/25 episode   7/25 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

7/25 episode
Page 1 of 1