Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/18 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/18 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/18 Episode   8/18 Episode EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 1:00 am

The episode could have been so much better if they had only not filtered out so much of the content that was actually germane to what happened.  They cleaned up Brooklyn narrative so much, it made her look completely innocent.  They didn't show how she LIED right to Tucker's face with just about everything she said to him.  Their meeting was about 45 minutes long and they showed about 30 seconds of her saying she voted for Cedric to stay and then telling the viewers in the DR that she hoped that "telling Tucker the truth" would keep her off the block.  It makes him look STUPID at the end saying she was a snake in the grass and a liar, etc., because there was no evidence shown to the causal viewer.  

His meeting with Chelsie was the same thing.  She was the most truthful of all the group and owned her vote, but she also told Tucker that she knew about T'kor and Kimo voting that way, but she was voting for Cedric to stay no matter what, although she knew her vote wouldn't be needed to keep Rubina i the game.  Then she proceeded to tell him that she didn't have any other alliances or ANY kind of agreements. She said Brooklyn is her girl, but no final 2 agreements or anything.

Now Tucker didn't expect her to tell EVERYTHING she ever had, but her big alliance was blown up, so why not at least come clean about that one? And Brooklyn trying to sell to Tucker she was duped, but she was the one basically ordering everyone to vote to keep Cedric on Eviction night and not taking "no" for an answer from any of them. She told Tucker she was solid with him, but not sure if she can ever work with T'kor and Kimo now.

By everyone's account after the comp, things got pretty ugly between Tucker and Quinn on the wall. Some said Quinn basically had a meltdown on the wall, so where was that stuff? Why not show some of that. They had plenty of time to show Quinn's voice cracking and stuff like that, but not him going off the handle when a deal was offered?

Lastly, they kept Quinn and Tucker's one-on-one off the feeds, so we had to learn stuff second hand. But, Tucker did tell Quinn he had to keep his mouth shut about being the pawn and he would not only advocate for votes for him, but might even consider taking him off the block if he won veto, but it was imperative that he not tell anyone what they talked about. Now that part of the next episode is going to have to be a flashback thing, IF they show it all because it will have an effect on what he does with the veto.

Oh wait, one more thing, did you see the clips of Angela on the sideline with all her drama filled reactions? She was holding onto Kimo at time, making BIG DRAMATIC moves with her hand to her head and stuff like that. It was completely pathetic and she was doing it the ENTIRE time the comp was going on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/18 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/18 Episode   8/18 Episode EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 2:38 am

I forgot to comment on the comments they actually DID show of Brooklyn's comments. When she said talked about playing a loyal game but others aren't, I about choked. She has been playing with everyone in the house, all those F2's she has and not to mention this most recent group with Tucker AND Rubina, the person she just voted out of the house!

Then Quinn talking about T'kor and Kimo lying to him the whole time! Sure he told them things, but on a need-to-know basis and to keep them close. He would make these deals and alliances and not tell them a damn thing. He rarely talked with them about decisions or anything until decisions and votes, etc., were already decided.

I did enjoy T'kor saying that she realized it was Brooklyn who was screwed not her and Kimo!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/18 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/18 Episode   8/18 Episode EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 8:25 am

As usual, no surprises to me with this episode. Just more of production showing what they want. I presume Brooklyn is getting the generous edit because she is the next one to be targeted.

How about the way Quinn's demeanor has done a 180? A since the start of the show, he's taken so much joy in the DR's talking about how stupid these people are and how easy it is t lie to them blah blah blah. Well now that T'kor ad Kimo pulled one over on him, he suddenly doesn't like it. And yes, it was funny how Brooklyn told him what a loyal game they are playing. Wit until she sees all the shit he's been up to. I still don't get why Chelsie and Brooklyn are so loyal to Quinn, especially now that the Pentagon is dead in the water. There is no chance to salvage it when you have 3 of the 4 members on the block and one of them is sure to go home.

It will be interesting to see how they spin the veto show with Brooklyn getting the "honest" edit for this episode and we all know in the veto comp she trashed Tuckers clothes out of spite. How much you want to bet they play it up as a "hell hath no fury like a mama scorned" They have to play up the fact that she's a Texas mama.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

8/18 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/18 Episode   8/18 Episode EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 2:30 pm

Yep Quinn is finding out it doesn't feel so good when it is happening to him. This is true for Brooklyn and Chelsie. All these people thought it was so funny to take advantage of people and just roll through the house with them standing in submission. As superfans of the show, anytime you feel like you are on top and "nothing can stop you" it is time to look around and see what could be going on when you are too busy basking in your glory.

As far as trusting Quinn, what more do they have? Brooklyn screwed up all her other avenues, except maybe MJ because she chose to blow up over and over and over at people and blame everyone for her own short comings. Then lying to Tucker's face thinking he actually didn't KNOW about the alliance? This is also what happens to people who have been calling the shots the entire game think they can still do it that way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/18 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/18 Episode   8/18 Episode EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 4:26 pm

Well maybe now, but back when Quinns secret was still exposed, they still remained fercly loyal to him, even after it was shown that he doesn't fully trust them. Regardless if he says he does or doesn't, actions speak volumes, and not telling anyone other than Angela or Kimo about his power says he doens't trust them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8/18 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/18 Episode   8/18 Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

8/18 Episode
Page 1 of 1