Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/15 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 9/15 Episode   9/15 Episode EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 5:39 am

This was kind of a mixed bag for an episode. The beginning thing about the votes was a bit silly because the only one clueless about the vote was Angela. MJ told Leah she was not sure what she was going to do because she didn't think she could trust Quinn in the game. She said she saw the trio, but Quinn was a bigger threat in her opinion because he blows up all his alliances so she can't trust this 5 person thing he was trying to start. She had also told her she promised Chelsie she would not make her break the tie because she had to do so much already. Cam wasn't straight about his vote at all (except with MJ and Chelsie), but you notice she wasn't pissed at him in any way. Funny how that is always the case with her.

The part with Angela going from room to room to explain her vote was ridiculous. Then she just buts into a conversation that Kimo, Rubina and Tkor were having like she owns the place. I thought Rubina was going to go off on her when she asked what she was talking about, but then she wanted the floor to talk. I would have told her that not everything is about her and if they want to have a private conversation, she should at least have enough respect for them to leave them to it. The gall of that woman is just ridiculous.

The Jankie thing is hilarious with the food, dancing, singing and living outside for a week. My husband laughed uncontrollably about them being so excited at the beginning and then hating it so badly after even 1 day.

The HOH comp was pretty good and I have to say I am impressed that Angela and Leah lasted so long. Rubina was doing great and then Tkor screwed her up by asking her how to say 5 hours in her native language. As soon as Rubina looked away and then up like she was thinking, she lost marshmallow and it was over for her. Then you see Chelsie and Kimo trying to comfort her and Tkor is just standing there looking at her like "how dare you drop off and not save me!" She is something else.

And before that what the hell did Angela think she was doing by trying to make deals that would include Cam and her like they were partners or something. If I had been Cam, I would have told her to make her own deals and leave his damn name out of it. Usually the person asking for the deals is having difficulty and don't think they can last, so I would have waited until I wanted to make a deal for myself. Then Angela has to make sure that EVERYONE knows she dropped because it was the fair and nice thing to do. Does she really think this will buy her any kind of safety from anyone else in the house next week?

I thought Chelsie was the best when meeting with Leah. She started right out saying that she would promise her not going on the block next week, which is what a person SHOULD do in her position.

The nomination ceremony pretty funny with the ring toss bottles. And then as soon as it was over, JANKIE made them sing and dance.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/15 Episode   9/15 Episode EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 9:13 am

Tell us how you really feel about Angela! I didn't really have much of a problem with anything here. She's trying to explain herself after being on the wrong side of the vote yet again. But was she really or is this a strategy of hers to appear as less of a threat? I mean, look at her with this veto, if she uses it to save Kimo it buys her the goodwill for voting to evict him the past two weeks. That's the kind of quiet strategy that could get you to the end and votes.

I'm still shocked that all of them lasted as long as they did in that comp but I think that you give the advantage to taller people as they were able to hold their sword closer to the hip so didn't have their arm extended up. I did think it was funny how Angela kept making deals on behalf of Cam and he kept brushing them off. I also thought it was some good gameplay from her to make the deal and tell them she's already had the letters and such and they deserve it now, so she got her safety and moved forward.

No normally I don't care about such things, but why did they not show LEahs HoH basket? They even could have set up a special HoH area for the HoH to still get some luxury. But the HoH basket and letter were not normal and Jankie threw some extras in their
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/15 Episode   9/15 Episode EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 2:26 pm

Hey, I gave Angela credit for lasting so long, so it wasn't ALL bad for her. Yes, it is obvious how I feel about Angela and one could argue if she gets to the end she would have a case to be made for winning the game. But, with this ridiculous jury, I am guessing she wouldn't get any votes except maybe from Quinn or MJ. I assume Leah would be sitting next to her if she is in final 2, so no vote there. Tkor has already had that conversation with Rubina, Kimo and even Chelsie that it doesn't matter if she wins more comps or makes moves with her power, he social game is terrible and therefore doesn't deserve any votes regardless. And why these people think Tkor is the queen of the castle and her word means more than others will never make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9/15 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/15 Episode   9/15 Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

9/15 Episode
Page 1 of 1