Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/7 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/7 episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/7 Episode   8/7 episode EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:25 pm

This has GOT to be the worst edited episode considering what was going on in the house. We saw NOTHING about the fallout, which I get they want to end with the veto like usual. I don't really agree, but whatever I can stand that. What I can't stand is NOT showing what happened before the veto meeting, especially that morning when Cedric went to see Tucker and then decided to blow shit up with his group and didn't warn Tucker about using the veto on himself because he was backing out of the situation.

The one thing I did learn from this though was what I saw when the feeds came back after the blow up was true. Tucker was saying he was going to let it go and just wait for Thursday, but they kept pushing it and that is why he blew up all the rest of it.

I didn't know that Kimo was the one who confirmed the power for Tucker. I am thinking that crush could actually come into play on this vote tomorrow night if Tucker would push it with Kimo, but I don't think he is aware of the crush and that Kimo would probably follow him anywhere.

I sure hope we get to see more of this stuff tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/7 episode Empty
PostSubject: 8/7 episode   8/7 episode EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:25 pm

This may be the worst edited episode in the history of Big Brother. It's no secret how much I dislike the individual comps and this just magnified that dislike. Once again, they can spin it however they want, especially when adding in special effects in post.

Well they did at least finally show Kenney's defeatist attitude and I kinda feel for the guy. I know exactly where he's coming from. At our 4th of July party every year, we have a cornhole tournament. You sign up as an individual an then get paired up with a partner through a blind draw (my brothers idea to get people who don't really know each other much to talk). Anyhow, the first year I was pair up with my brother wife. Well when our turn came up, I was busy cooking so our match got pushed back. When I was finally able to play after cooking, cleaning up and getting a shower. I was exhausted and just wanted to sit down and smoke a cigarette (When I still smoked, I recently passed 1 year smoke free) and drink my beer, but we hd to play. I would have been fine losing that first game and being done, but the competitor in me wasn't going to let that happen. We advanced all the way to the finals before losing, not due to my sister in law, but I was on fire and I was not going to throw it. So I see where Kenney is coming from, he's fine with going home, but will not purposely lose anything.

Anyhow, back to the show. Why did they not show any of the discussion where Cedric decided he was going to backtrack and not put Quinn up? They played it as if Cedric decided at the last minute he was going to fuck Tucker over and there's nothing else to it. They really treat the casual viewers like they are idiots. So what will we see on. Now we'll get the aftermath of the meeting on tomorrows show and I suspect it is going to go just like I said in a different thread that they won't even mention how Cedric knew what he was going to do and we will see that on Sunday's show with that stupid "1 hour before veto meeting" flashback thing.

Teh way it's edited just makes no sense. Everyone is on to Quinn, Cedric gave him an opportunity to come clean but Cedric knows he's lying. Quinn gloating about how easy it is to lie to these people and they have no idea. Then Cedric magically has a change of heart and keeps Quinn safe. They basically made Cedric look like a huge idiot.

And why no mention of the Collective in any of DR's only the Pentagon and the Andersons?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

8/7 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/7 episode   8/7 episode EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:26 pm

LOL, merge of topics in progress!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

8/7 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/7 episode   8/7 episode EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 2:53 am

Funny how we both started out the same way stating this was the worst editing of an episode ever. Great minds, right? cheers1

I was glad to see the Kenney thing aired as well, but it could have easily been cut down to make room for other content. They almost made him look so indecisive or moody, but in reality it has always been that he doesn't want to stay away from his wife and kids if he has absolutely NO PATH to the end of the game. When he gets "energized" it is when he wins a comp and is hopeful he might gain an ally or two, but it always comes crashing down on his head.

I agree they are going to do the flashback shit to show whether or not Cedric actually told Tucker not to take Angela down cuz he wasn't putting up Quinn or just simply said they didn't have the votes. That is a very important part of this whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8/7 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/7 episode   8/7 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

8/7 episode
Page 1 of 1