Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10/6 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

10/6 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 10/6 Episode   10/6 Episode EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 1:20 am

Chelsie said she wasn't expecting a comp that was a copycat or a rehash of one they had already done, but I don't recall this comp being done before unless she is referring to looking at pictures and finding the error or whatever. I get it that several of the comps have been very similar so I guess that is what she was talking about. But, that being said, I was shocked that she came so close to losing the HOH! Cam's weird strategy of never having the same answer twice in a row once again, seemed to work for him, but it is still an odd way to do the comp. Chelsie was right about one thing when she saw Cam after the veto, HE lost more than SHE won. He basically choked when the chips were down. You can almost watch him lose focus in comps. He kind of goes somewhere else, or in his head or whatever.

Now the "meetings" about who to put on the block were just stupid, but I can't believe that Cam took such exception to that situation (at least in his DR session anyway), because it is about time he did SOMETHING to help Chelsie navigate through. He acted like she was evicting him. The noms mean NOTHING. That being said, I do understand Rubina kind of feeling like it was about time she got through a nom ceremony without seeing her face, so it was at least a gesture for her. They really didn't show it, but MJ said right away to just go ahead and put her on the block and spare Rubina, she was fine with it. They made it look like she waffled but she didn't. She did ask about Chelsie winning the veto to get her commitment that she would give it to her, but I have to wonder if that was true or not.

Now for the veto comp, it was pretty good. But, MJ should be looking at that comp for clues about what to do with her veto this week. Chelsie has her believing that the jury will honor loyalty over all else, so she will probably end up saving Cam, but Cam almost beat Chelsie in the HOH and then almost beat MJ in the veto. That means he needs to go if they want to ensure the 2 of them are in the final 2 chairs. I know she feels confident that they could beat either one of them, but Cam also stayed on the wall much longer than both of them, so he could win the first round, then win the last round and she already knows he would choose Chelsie over her.

I am also wondering if MJ is ever going to tell Chelsie that Cam told her he knows he can't beat her at the end and insinuated he would take her out? Of course she will assume he was just talking, but it has to put a question in the back of her head, right? And then if Cam stays, will Chelsie ever tell MJ Cam was thinking of sending her packing in this round?

I knew Chelsie threw that veto comp and I don't think she waited for Rubina to be out to start throwing it because some of her answers were WAY off and she knows those answers better than that for sure. Her main objective was not to have to get blood on her hands this week, and she has done that pretty easily.

And why not show MJ win the veto and then taking herself off the block to put up Rubina? I saw some posts that BB actually told them they would have a ceremony which I thought was weird because the veto winner just evicts someone on eviction night and that is it. Oh well, they don't have much controversy or anything of course.

I would like to say that this was a very competitive final 4 and I didn't think it would even be close. Just shows that this is far from over at this point and we don't usually have this good of an end to the season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

10/6 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Episode   10/6 Episode EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 8:26 am

I hardly watched any of this episode as I knew it would be mostly bullshit. Just wanted to basically see the comps. The whole cliffhanger for who won veto is stupid, but that is the norm now for this show, they think cliffhangers draw people back, but in this day and age it's the opposite, it's very easy to see who ended up winning so doing this only pisses people off and causes them to just look it up and not come back to watch. It's normal to not see the veto ceremony as that veto ceremonty and eviction are always back to back and on the "live" show. It is speculated that the feeds will likely fo down around Wed and not come back until after the Thursday eviction, but it's unknown at this point
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

10/6 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Episode   10/6 Episode EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 2:48 pm

I went back to re-watch a few parts of the episode that I missed (Sammy just doesn't like the late time of the Sunday show, it cuts into HIS time) and was reminded of a couple things I forgot to post.

I can't believe Cam had the gall to say in his DR session that Chelsie was "hanging him out to dry" by wanting to put him on the block. I know a lot of the DR session stuff are lines fed to them but you can almost tell which ones are their own and which are not.

Chelsie once again talked about getting to the end of this game is "bigger than herself" which I don't know what that would be other than when she talked early in the season to have POC's in the final chairs. So, that means all she has to do is take out MJ and she will have what she thinks she needs at the end of this game. Of course that is the smart thing to do, take the person who has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING this game other than be a whipping boy for her to the end. And of course, if MJ decides to evict Cam she has her backup of Rubina who fits the bill as well. If she would just say this is the way she has to win the game, it would be one thing, but this other thing always creeps into the conversation and ruins it.

I honestly think MJ will take Chelsie out of loyalty and her competitive nature thinking she will win against her anyway unfortunately. That being said, I still like the "honor among thieves" kind of mentality and these 2 girls have smoked this game as far as the comps are concerned and both have made some very stupid moves, but still they both deserve to be there at the end for their gameplay. Not their gender, not their race, not anything but navigating the game pretty well considering some of the sloppy play here and there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

10/6 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Episode   10/6 Episode EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 3:08 pm

The shit they say in the DR just rolls right off me anymore. I had to laugh the way they made Cam look foolish without him even realizing it just by saying what they tell him to. In one DR he talks about how if MJ won veto, she would surely be using it on herself. And then in almost the same breath he says he has to convince her to take him off the block so he's safe.

And trust me, Chelsie doesn't give a shit about the game being "bigger than herself", she just wants to win. That's 100% her saying exactly what production wants her to say.

This is like MJ has already told Chelsie that she's doing this for her competitive nature and not the money as she comes from a comfortable family so doesn't really need the money. Could you imagine the backlash she would get if they showed that on the air? It's bad enough the number of peole bitching about it on social media as it is
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

10/6 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Episode   10/6 Episode EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 3:31 pm

Chelsie said that in her camera talk in her bedroom after she won the HOH, it wasn't a DR session. Every time throughout the season she had these talks about a "higher purpose" or "something bigger than the game" it was always about race. Even Cam mentioned it a couple of times that the 2 of them getting to the end serves a higher purpose insinuating the same thing. Of course I believe Cam just looks for any angle to make sure someone is carrying his ass to the end, so I don't think it is that important to him the way it is for Chelsie. All that said, I agree with you that Chelsie just wants to win, but she also wants that justification and the recognition she would get by making it to the end with a POC. It just so happens that has worked out very well at this point in that regard because it is her best chance to win the game.

Also, when Cam was talking about being taken off the block to be safe, he meant if Chelsie won the veto she would take him off and let him make the voting decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10/6 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/6 Episode   10/6 Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

10/6 Episode
Page 1 of 1