Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

7/28 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

7/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: 7/28 episode   7/28 episode EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 9:18 am

This was a complete garbage episode. Of course it's hard to figure things out when we can;t go back to clarify anything, but just look at how bad they fucked up the edit for the HoH comp. It starts with Chelsie talking about how she's not sure if she even wants to win it in her DR, then it finishes with her saying she guessed at a few and is now "locked in to bring it home", now it would have made more sense if she would have said something about not letting Leah get the HoH.

And what's up with Leah's woe is me bullshit about always coming in second? It's the third comp she's played in!

You know things aren't going well when you have to find filler with 15 people still left in the house. Apparently there were no good HoH one on ones with anyone, they only showed the little they did so the ceremony would make sense.

And Chelsie is playing a wuss HoH. Fuck that shit about not wanting to piss someone off that may put her alliane up next week. This is the exact time to be playing hat aggressive while there is still the AI arena comp for an extra chance to save yourself.

And the more I think about MJ's power, the more I realize how badly she played it. She should have kept it secret from every single other houseguest. Then one week before it is about to expire is when you reveal it to the HoH if it's someone outside your alliance with the deal that "I have this America's veto, but it expires after next week, if you keep me safe this week, then if you go up next week, I will use it on you as long as I'm not on the block with you"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

7/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/28 episode   7/28 episode EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 1:02 pm

Oh yeah. What is with that HoH comp? The AI arena was memory from a video and now we follow it up with watching youtube videos and memory? Are they out of ideas this early in the season? (Not that I will ever protest being subject to funny animal videos)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

7/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/28 episode   7/28 episode EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 2:37 pm

Yep, even the episode was boring, just like the feeds. I agree about the comp too and now wondering if they are going to have ALL memory/question comps because they are behind the scenes instead of live on the episode.

First of all, what the hell is up with that STUPID voice Chelsie does in her DR sessions? She was complaining on the feeds yesterday that she is losing her voice because of all the DR's she has to do as HOH. Well if she would just talk instead of that weird, deep-throated voice, it probably wouldn't be happening. Her conversation voice is NOTHING like that and it is a constant thing in the sessions. It is just really STUPID. I also think she probably didn't want Leah to win and that is why she stayed in, but like you said, why not bring that up in the session?

I really would have liked to see more of her one-on-one's. I didn't watch them live, but I hoped it might be a window into which of her many groups she is actually loyal to for sure. I think she is locked in with Cedric, but even with him she pulls back at times.

That pentagon group could be a solid one, but the problem is that Chelsie doesn't trust Cam or Quinn completely, so that is on a fast tract to nowhere. She did meet with that group in the HOH room and apparently they don't think anyone would notice that? I haven't seen anything being said yet, but that was pretty bold as well for someone who thinks they are hiding everything and doesn't want any blowback.

I think Leah is used to winning and getting her way, so this is a new thing for her. She is really trying to find a group to cling to and nothing seems to work. I really think her getting an HOH would be good for her (and for us), but in the meantime, I can't stand the blubbering stuff either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/28 episode   7/28 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

7/28 episode
Page 1 of 1