Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OT - Traitors season 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

OT - Traitors season 2 Empty
PostSubject: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 10:46 am

Not sure if anyone got to watch Traitors season 2. It was another entertaining season but what was really funny to me was seeing self proclaimed Janelle get outplayed in yet another reality game. She thinks she is so great when she hasn't won squat.

She tried to go up against Dan, the only other Big Brother player there and ended up just drawing more attention to herself. But Dan was not the mastermind he thinks he is either and his ruthless gameplay caught up to him. I still can't believe he made such a bad move.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:07 pm

I still haven't watched any of this, but once BB is over, I just might binge watch a couple of seasons now that I have so many streaming options with my new system.

The only thing I have ever thought was good about Janelle was her comp prowess, otherwise, she has very little strategy. She just wants to make people uncomfortable by calling them out and things like that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:38 pm

If you have Peacock it's worth the watch. Both seasons are worth watching and the third season has just started filming. One of the things I like about it is that it only lasts a couple weeks so there's none of the "I miss my family too much" bullshit. But of course you get teh confessionals where everyone says Traitors is harder than

One thing that I can;t decided on is if I think I would like the show better if I didn;t know who was selected to be a traitor. While it may be fun to try and figure it out, the editing can make it near impossible if they wanted to plus knowing who it is makes it fun to watch them scheme with their plans
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
imok

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:09 pm

Quote :
One thing that I can;t decided on is if I think I would like the show better if I didn;t know who was selected to be a traitor.  While it may be fun to try and figure it out, the editing can make it near impossible if they wanted to plus knowing who it is makes it fun to watch them scheme with their plans

Looking forward to the next season.  I've watched all versions, all seasons, UK, Australia and NZ.  Although all the hosts are great, I am partial to the US host (Alan Cumming) He's so entertaining. There was one of them that had a cliff hanger of who had been recruited as a traitor and it was absolutely impossible to figure it out!  lol. When they revealed who it was, it was a surprise as there were no outwardly signs that I could detect.  I like knowing who the traitors are, as it gives an opportunity to see how they play the game and how far they are willing to go to protect their status.  It's kind of a 'behind the scenes' thing for me.  Second season Australia had an amazing finale.  Safe to say I love this show! lol
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:20 pm

ctown wrote:

One thing that I can;t decided on is if I think I would like the show better if I didn;t know who was selected to be a traitor.  While it may be fun to try and figure it out, the editing can make it near impossible if they wanted to plus knowing who it is makes it fun to watch them scheme with their plans
imok wrote:

Looking forward to the next season.  I've watched all versions, all seasons, UK, Australia and NZ.  Although all the hosts are great, I am partial to the US host (Alan Cumming) He's so entertaining. There was one of them that had a cliff hanger of who had been recruited as a traitor and it was absolutely impossible to figure it out!  lol. When they revealed who it was, it was a surprise as there were no outwardly signs that I could detect.  I like knowing who the traitors are, as it gives an opportunity to see how they play the game and how far they are willing to go to protect their status.  It's kind of a 'behind the scenes' thing for me.  Second season Australia had an amazing finale.  Safe to say I love this show! lol

Well I have to say that between you and Ctown, I am sold that I need to watch it.  I will binge watch the first 2 seasons after BB26 is over.  Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 4:25 pm

I enjoyed season 2 more but I think that's becasue I watched the episodes as they released instead of binge watching the whole season. But mostly because I knew who won season 1 before I even started watching so that took a ton away from it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 12:46 pm

Boston Rob is becoming quite the reality whore. He will go on anything that they ask him to.

I don't think Britney is gonna lst in this game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 3:44 pm

Looks like an interesting cast. I don't watch too many of the other shows, but the Survivor people I recognize of course. I used to watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette but that got old for me REAL quick.

I do appreciate Britney's humor, so hopefully I get to see some of that before she gets the boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT - Traitors season 2   OT - Traitors season 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT - Traitors season 2
Page 1 of 1