Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thurs 8/16 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Thurs 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Thurs 8/16 episode   Thurs 8/16 episode EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 11:06 pm

Well it was apparent right from the start of hte show that Reilly would be going and it would be a unanimous vote.  Look at the way she was dressed compared to everyone else.  They obviously tipped her off to let her know and then of course these sheep just have to be on the right side of the vote.  This is the shit I hate about new school BB.

No surprises at all in this episode with the discussions leading up to the live vote, tease that the house has flipped just to create the drama and then a unanimous vote.

Reilly's interview I wanted to jump through the TV and smack Julie.  When she asked why Reilly thinks Hisam targeted her, Reilly should have looked at her and said "Julie, do you not watch the fucking show?  He straight up told me why, because I mentioned he was a potential target"

We also know Reilly will not be coming back with the Jared/Cirie being revealed.

And of course we don't get anything regarding the next HoH on tonight's show.  Typical bullshit for this season.  Now we'll see how long the feeds are down before we can find anything out. They showed us the layout of the comp and it looks like something from the humili-verse and is called Snot a Winner and at a glance it looks like a golf competition, which likely mkes it a crap shoot.   I'm hoping for a Matt HoH to lay the smack down on Hisams ass. Or even Izzy to see her have to own up to her big talk

Oh yeah, the pressure cooker is back next week so lets see how they fuck it up with whatever the twist is that she referred to.  I guarantee they won't last even half as long as they did when it was last played.  I think that time was like 14 hours or something.  But I will say it better be on the fucking feeds!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Thurs 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/16 episode   Thurs 8/16 episode EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 1:00 am

I knew yesterday when Cirie started telling everyone information that she garnered during her vote flipping sessions that the door was shut. Especially when she had Bowie and Red in a room together and said that Reilly told her (Cirie) that she would nominate "fringe players" and then named Red and Bowie. It was still weird that Jared kept entertaining the situation even last night, but I think that was to impress Blue whom he is completely crushing on.

But back to the episode. None of this episode really made much sense since we didn't get to see the ACTUAL speech that Hisam made. All of them sitting there shell-shocked and then completely rocked following would never have happened by that stupid statement we saw about Reilly splitting the house. We also didn't see him apologizing to everyone for crossing the line and shit like that. All we saw was Cirie, Izzy and Felicia (along with very few others) completely disgusted with Hisam's behavior. But of course that was pretty short-lived and they went crawling right back to the dictator. Did you notice they showed Hisam dictating gameplay to others or working out, there is nothing else to his existence in the house. He doesn't have small talk, he just spits out orders about EVERYTHING and then goes and works out. Oh and the few conversations he had to tell people he wants to work with them now, but only those who he deems worthy. And what the hell was that stupid GB message from him to Reilly. "Your are worthy and you are gold"........................guess that was for the battle back bullshit.

And I agree with you Ctown, I am so sick of Julie's stupid interviewing style. Ask some fucking questions that WE actually want the answer to, not these same things............why do you think nobody voted for you?............who betrayed you the most?...............who do you blame for your eviction?.............. It is the same thing each and every week. The only time it changed was when Aaryn was evicted and she called her out for the racial shit, which she should have, but that was the one and only time I remember her actually going in with the fact without this superficial bullshit.

I am not even sure what to wish for on the HOH. On the one hand, I wanted Matt to win this week, but he has a good shot for the pressure cooker next week too if he can survive this week. It might be best for him to kind of just lay low and talk with more people for this week.

I kind of want Izzy to win only because, like you said Ctown, she will finally have to back up all her bullshit talk and make some decisions that will stick. She will fuck it up royally and that would be entertaining to watch.

Since this is kind of a crapshoot, I would also like to see someone who is 100% going to be throwing this HOH, like Cory or America to win it and be put on the spot instead of playing in the middle which is their stated strategy to each other as of this week. Cory even said in his camera talk he is "not an HOH kind of player" so that means he doesn't want to win until the end of the game.

Another interesting one would be Jared because he would have to expose himself. Blue would drop him like a bad habit for targeting people on their side, but he can't go after the other side of the house either. Cirie would also be interesting because she would have to show some cards.

At this point, I don't even have a favorite and am a bit dismayed by the way the season is going and it is only week 2. So, I am going to just cheer for the people who I really dislike to feel a lot of heat and some of these stupid twists fuck up their games for a change.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Thurs 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/16 episode   Thurs 8/16 episode EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 8:43 am

chap5788 wrote:

Another interesting one would be Jared because he would have to expose himself.  Blue would drop him like a bad habit for targeting people on their side, but he can't go after the other side of the house either.  Cirie would also be interesting because she would have to show some cards.  

Actually, this would be the PERFECT week for Jared to win HoH. Whoever ends up going up are the pawns, because he's 100% on Hisam's side and will do what he's told (I would love to see Hisam try to talk him into putting Blue up), and then if the opportunity were to present itself, backdoor Hisam's ass and everyone is happy and you get through the whole thing with no blood since the whole house is over Hisam's shit/ But we already know that's not what happened
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Thurs 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/16 episode   Thurs 8/16 episode EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 10:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Another interesting one would be Jared because he would have to expose himself.  Blue would drop him like a bad habit for targeting people on their side, but he can't go after the other side of the house either.  Cirie would also be interesting because she would have to show some cards.  

Actually, this would be the PERFECT week for Jared to win HoH.  Whoever ends up going up are the pawns, because he's 100% on Hisam's side and will do what he's told (I would love to see Hisam try to talk him into putting Blue up), and then if the opportunity were to present itself, backdoor Hisam's ass and everyone is happy and you get through the whole thing with no blood since the whole house is over Hisam's shit/  But we already know that's not what happened

I know this is a moot point by now, but I still wanted to comment that I think this would have been horrendous for Jared. Hisam would have expected TWO from the Reilly side of the house to go on the block and his own side would have been livid if he didn't do that. It would be fine if the veto is used, but what happens if it isn't, then he has just shit on his own side of the house AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Thurs 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/16 episode   Thurs 8/16 episode EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 12:10 pm

Oh it would definitelybe a big risk, but a big reward as well. The whole thing would be contingent on getting Hisam out of the house. It's an easy sell to the young side of the house. Look how easily they ate up Felicias plan to put two of them up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thurs 8/16 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/16 episode   Thurs 8/16 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Thurs 8/16 episode
Page 1 of 1