Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thurs 8/24 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Thurs 8/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Thurs 8/24 episode   Thurs 8/24 episode EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:25 pm

After watching the beginning of this episode I needed to start this thread. I now know why we didn't see any of these discussions on the live feeds right after the nom ceremony. While there was a lot of genuine parts of the discussions, they were also fed some of the things to say. As I type this we've only seen Hisam's discussions with Felicia and Izzy that were completely absent from the feeds. Go back and watch again and see how many times the camera angle changes as compared to other discussions that we've already seen on the feeds. It's almost as if it was to capture perfect reactions.

Now I do think Hisam's feelings were genuine with being hurt and what not and I can't blame him for that right after being blindside, but I think some of it was coached as well. And it brings me back to the way the veto episode ended with the Hisam DR about how pissed he is and then tonight it's not even mentioned and he's just hurt. It's almost as if production forgot which way they told him to play it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Thurs 8/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/24 episode   Thurs 8/24 episode EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:32 pm

Wow, Hisam continues to show no class. Cam does his keep me speech first, gives Hisam all the respect. Hisam gives a decent speech then tarnishes at the end by taking a shot at Cameron. Now they are doing the live vote and of course it starts with those on that will 100% evict Hisam. A possible vote flip was just starting to be discussed right before the feeds cut and those that would flip have not voted yet at the commercial break
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Thurs 8/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/24 episode   Thurs 8/24 episode EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:39 pm

ok, I really didn't expect a flip but for the love of everything, can these unanimous votes stop. Someone at least throw a hinky vote. Bunch of fucking sheep
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Thurs 8/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/24 episode   Thurs 8/24 episode EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:56 pm

LMAO at Kaysars return to announce the Pressure Cooker. Man did they do a poor job of editing, if you missed it, go back and watch him look to the side when he was done with his speech

Reaction of the HG's was hysterical with people who didn't know what it was and then Cirie with her shit eating grin. There's a conspiracy that she was tipped off to it because after last weeks HoH she was on the feeds talking about how she wants a comp where you just hold a button

Hisam's exit interview was bullshit with him still not owning things, mostly him claiming to listen to what people had to say, which couldn't be further from the truth. And very happy to see he won't be coming back since Cirie/Jared was revealed.

Matt and Blue had great goodbye messages and of course the asshole deflects why he didn't want to see them.

So here comes the Production manipulation errr Americas vote. Gee I wonder who will win that, Jared or Cirie. How funny would it be that after Cirie is voted in (I can almost guarantee it will happen) the comp is a fire making challenge and she loses?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Thurs 8/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/24 episode   Thurs 8/24 episode EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:

So here comes the Production manipulation errr Americas vote.  Gee I wonder who will win that, Jared or Cirie.  How funny would it be that after Cirie is voted in (I can almost guarantee it will happen) the comp is a fire making challenge and she loses?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Thurs 8/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/24 episode   Thurs 8/24 episode EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:55 pm

I hated the episode, but what else is new. Why didn't they show him lying through his teeth to everyone and people fact checking him. Oh, I know, because it is the Izzy/Cirie/Felicia show. And why not show Jared and Cory freaking out to each other and Jared even did to Izzy about all this flip flopping bullshit? It makes it look like there is nobody else in the house.

If the votes are even CLOSE to be accurate, Matt will be one of those voted to compete. The problem is that it will just put a target on his back because even if he didn't win it, the others would say he did to target him or something. Cirie can ride her Survivor wave, but looking at the polls on the update sites Jared has fallen like a rock and Cirie is in the middle. I would LOVE to see Izzy, Cirie, Felicia and Jared all snubbed from competing. It will make them think about how THEY are being perceived for a change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thurs 8/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 8/24 episode   Thurs 8/24 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Thurs 8/24 episode
Page 1 of 1