Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thurs episode 10/5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Thurs episode 10/5 Empty
PostSubject: Thurs episode 10/5   Thurs episode 10/5 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 11:19 pm

OK, it started off well enough after the obvious noms stay the same. We got to see some of the aftermath of the veto meeting. Sorry, but I don't buy America's faux outrage over Cory not backing her up. We saw her owning her lie in DR about who confronted who for an alliance, but she lookd too happy about it. Just another box to check. Lie in front of the house then own it in DR.

Of course they teased a house flip and while Cory's DR made perfect sense for him being on board and Blue and Cirie being left on the outside of it. Yeah, its a good strategy, but they don't show him cluing Cirie into it. Well there goes that plan.

Now lets talk about the eviction. Meme must truly believe that approach with an alliance and turned it down bullshit to try and blow up there games like that. I really wanted Julie to tell her that it was actually Matt and Jag that flipped it. But no, they had to give the Cirie/JAred thing and her reaction was so over the top I think she had a heads up to react that way. Before the feeds went down, she knew she was going so there was plenty of time for her to be given the heads up.

HoH comp. America killed it during all the practice things when being shown things. Tonight, she looked like a deer in headlights. When it got down to a tiebreaker between FBJ and Felicia I was rooting for FBJ, and then she says 27 minutes for something that lasted a week. Even her changing to 627 is stupid. She did not want that HoH. Then we get Felicia with 49,000 which is about 30 days.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Thurs episode 10/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs episode 10/5   Thurs episode 10/5 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 1:44 am

Cory didn't clue Cirie in until the others told him they wouldn't be blindsiding Blue with the vote. His main objective according to his discussions in bed with America was to make sure that Blue was angry with Matt and Jag and even Cam so she would stop looking at him. He also said in some camera talk today that he is having to do TOO much right now just to stay safe so he is EXTREMELY nervous just about all the time.

America only missed 1 question, so I wouldn't call that a deer in the headlights performance. Actually they all did pretty well which surprised me, but for it to come down to Felicia and Bowie, I NEVER saw that coming AT ALL! If I had to name the person who struggled the most, it would be Cirie because she was basically guessing for most of them and holding up the comp as a result of it.

And for a change, they actually put things in the correct order about the vote flip. I was sure they would somehow turn that around and make it look like Cirie was the one to flip it or something because the stupid promotions for the Thursday show have been showing the narrator saying something about don't cross this Survivor legend and she hasn't done shit. But of course they had to make sure to show her in the DR saying she wasn't going to help anyone because they wouldn't save Jared before. In reality, she was trying to get Blue to push for Meme to stay and told Meme things to try to go say to people to stay, so that was a crock of shit as well.

I thought Meme's exit was stupid. Outing an alliance of America, Cory and Bowie Jane that she wasn't even sure about, just kind of thought it might be true just made her look clueless. If she wanted to throw grenades she should have thrown them at Jag/Matt/Cam group.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Thurs episode 10/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs episode 10/5   Thurs episode 10/5 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 10:33 am

The funny thing about Memes exit is that it was the most only gameplay we've seen out of her the entire season. She crammed it all in to about 10 seconds

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Thurs episode 10/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs episode 10/5   Thurs episode 10/5 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 3:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The funny thing about Memes exit is that it was the most only gameplay we've seen out of her the entire season.  She crammed it all in to about 10 seconds

I don't remember who said it in the house, but it was basically what you said here and that she must have had things bottled up for a long time and had to say SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thurs episode 10/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs episode 10/5   Thurs episode 10/5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thurs episode 10/5
Page 1 of 1