Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 8/30 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Wednesday 8/30 episode Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 8/30 episode   Wednesday 8/30 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 12:34 am

I thought the veto comp was pretty cool. And I got the MOST enjoyment out of watching just how STUPID Jared was in trying to win it. He has such a high opinion of his competition prowess and so far, he has sucked at EVERYTHING. This was BEYOND stupid though. Just ignoring the statement/riddle and throwing letters up there was about the same as what he did with the HOH thinking he didn't need the third clue which was the most crucial one. And KNOWING how bad he sucked at that, he still had the gall to make the arguments to people trying to advocate for keeping Jag that Jag can't do anything he can't do for himself and how he is just as good if not better than just about everyone in the house. And it really SUCKS that they are not showing ALL the times. They all need to see just how bad some of these people are. And what is even weirder is that Jared is sitting there watching the screen looking almost like he thinks he has a chance or something!

I am REALLY tired of the fluff and the "secrets" crap. Jared in the DR saying he was testing Blue is ridiculous. He was just trying to impress her somehow. But it was really funny that she figured out he is probably lying about it being Felicia because of the details he has already given her. This would be the only good thing about her staying in the house because she WILL tell someone (probably America) at some point about this. Not to mention she is taking more and more about breaking up the threesome of Felicia/Cirie/Izzy. Jared would be shitting his pants if Blue won HOH and put up Cirie and Izzy. I guess he would have to "come clean" and tell her that is his mom or something, right?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Wednesday 8/30 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8/30 episode   Wednesday 8/30 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 9:26 am

Yes, it was nice to see a comp with some imagination to it, but for some reason it felt very "survivor-ish" to me. Maybe it was the way they spelled out Golden while showing the instructions or more likely because they run endless survivor commercials during the broadcasts now. It was very funny watching Jared stumbled over that, it was not a difficult comp by any means, just needed to be quick. I agree that all time should be shown, but this is a case of production doubling down on only showing top three to not embarrass Matt in the last one that THEY made more difficult for him. And it's such an easy PR excuse to say why they went back to showing them all. "We saw the reaction from fans on showing only top 3, and we heard you. Here are all of them" Yes, we will all know they're full of shit just like they are with everything else, but so what, it's plausible.

Cameron pissed me off in the veto comp. Why on earth would he want to throw it and rely on Red to win. OK, he had Meme as well that wouldn't change noms, but could only rely on Red to do exactly what they want, that means if he throws it, if anyone else wins, he's basically screwed. He claims he doesn't want to be a target for winning too many comps, well lets see he's played in every single comp and won 1. Nobody will be calling him a comp beast for winning a veto on his own HoH.

Cirie's DR about Cameron pissed me off. The hypocrisy was huge. Talking about how Cameron and Red are untrustworthy for not being 100% loyal to the alliance that she has no intention of being even 1% loyal to.

The fluff segments were weak as usual. The condom search thing was cringeworthy. It was basically telling the viewers that Jared is nailing Blue right under his mothers nose.

I'm not certain Blue figured the whole Jared/Cirie thing out on her own, though Jared did make it extremely simple for her to. I'm thinking she got some DR coaching on it and talked her through coming up with it.

Speaking of Blue, I need for them to put a bounty on whoever will cut that damn single curler out of her hair that she constantly wears. And by the way Blue, you're not "on the blog" you're on the BLOCK.

And of course we go straight from the veto comp to a quick Rad/Cameron discussion teasing putting Izzy up, then that's it, straight to the ceremony and not using veto, no explanation, no pleas from the two people on the block. I guess tehy didn't have time to show any of that so they can focus on the bullshit
Back to top Go down

Wednesday 8/30 episode
Page 1 of 1