Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 9/6 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Wednesday 9/6 episode Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 9/6 episode   Wednesday 9/6 episode EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 10:51 pm

Well I guess we got the answer that production is completely covering up the "R" word debacle from Jared, not that it was ever REALLY a question. But they really did clean up both of his tantrums very well for him of course. At least they showed Cory say Jared was a "fucking moron."

I do wonder why they didn't show Felicia asking Cameron to use the veto on Red because it is his birthday and they have the votes, etc. I guess it was good enough showing her telling America she could be a replacement nom before anyone had even talked to Jared about it at all. But did you notice that we only HEARD Cirie say Felicia's name, but no reactions from her or MeMe when Felicia screwed that up so badly.

I am glad they showed the meeting where Jag was basically looped into being the renom even if it was cut down a lot. I didn't realize the part where Jag was saying if America went up and even if she ended up going home the only one who might be unhappy is Cory and almost immediately Blue spoke up and said she would be. That being the moment that she volunteered Jag like that was very, very telling for sure. I also didn't see the part following the meeting where Jared told her to NEVER volunteer HIM to go on the block like that and she thought it was amusing. Funny how Cirie only saw that Blue had a "great idea" because it aligned with what SHE wanted, but didn't even stop to consider that Jag is supposedly so important to Blue and she just tossed him aside like that, but defended America strongly. That should give her pause about what Blue may or may not be planning later that could hurt her poor precious Jared.

I do like that particular veto for sure, it's just too bad that Cameron won because I would LOVE to see him walking out the door this week.

Now I HOPE the narrator at the end of the show was being literal with his comment about the show tomorrow night because the way he worded it sounds like we SHOULD know who the HOH is on the show. Of course it would be even better if they would turn the feeds right back on too, but I guess we have to take what little they will give us.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9/6 episode   Wednesday 9/6 episode EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 10:57 pm

I almost forgot, I loved America in the DR on this episode and this season can't end without her calling someone out at some point because she would be great at it. When she said she lasted 14 hours and he dropped as soon as the first lights went out, I almost died. Yes, we NEED to see her in that HOH room and VERY soon.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9/6 episode   Wednesday 9/6 episode EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 9:37 am

It was another bullshit and heavily edited episode. I was also surprised they showed Cory calling Jared a fucking moron, but what they didn't show, was outside of America pointing out she was on the pressure cooker for 14 hours, they didn't show the rest of where point after point, her logic shut Jared's bullshit down. They just wanted to show him telling her that by making the deal that put everyone in jeopardy.

Jared really pissed me off in that comp and so did production. Of course he was the one that did the worst but it's because he has these "huge muffin fingers" What a bullshit excuse. If they had to pick the cans up with their fingers and place them, that's a valid excuse, but it doesn't affect how you hold the tweezers and differently. But no, production has to continue to treat us like idiots because Cirie verified Jareds "huge muffin fingers" in the DR. Idiots on social media that are Jared/Cirie fans (Yes, there are some for everyone) claim that Cirie saying the same thing proves that it's true because they don't get to talk to each other about DR sessions. I can already see how Ciries DR session went:

DR: So waht do you think was wrong with Jared in the veto?
Cirie: He was probably too worried about how America was performing so wasn't focused
DR: What about his "huge muffin fingers"? Can that have come into play?
Cirie: I guess it's possible
DR: OK talk about that for a bit and how he always had them

I did find Cirie's DR funny about how she's been cleaning up Jareds messes for 25 and it continues into the house.

The whole Red/Cameron thing still pisses me off to no end. If I were in that house and found myself in a position where I may end up on the block with my #1 at the hands of the HoH, and the HoH told me that said #1 was shit talking me, I would go to that person and tell them what is being said, not take the word of the person about to put me up. Now I'm fairly certain that Red did not confront Cameron about it and if he did, then we need to see that confrontation, that little pow wow by the pool was not a confrontation. This shows how bad these people are at this game. I would have approached Cam with it, Cam likely would have told me, "yeah, I was telling him what I think he wanted to hear, nothing more. Let's get out and there and one of this win this veto then figure out how to save the other"

Yes, we will see the HoH comp on tonights show. The narrator made it a point to stress it so that tells me it will happen. I'm thinking it's going to be true/false
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9/6 episode   Wednesday 9/6 episode EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 4:10 pm

What really pisses me off about the episodes (well many things, but for right now) is that they spend so much time making it the Cirie and Jared show that other people who are playing the game, like America and even sometimes Cory, don't get any air time for it. And if they want to show Jared and Cirie so much, how about showing Jared's angry outbursts with people? Nobody dressed people down like Evel Dick, but he owned that behavior and didn't hide if from anyone. Jared is a coward who only does this with select people who won't push back like Blue or Jag. Izzy and Cory push back some, but even they just cave and let him have what he wants. It is way past time for him to be taken down a notch for sure.

And those "muffin fingers" would actually be an asset in that particular comp because he would have more leverage on those long handled tweezers. Cameron won the damn thing and he has stubby fat fingers too. Jared just can't accept that he sucks at MOST comps at least so far.

Red has let his pride get in the way of his friendship and gameplay. His first thought when hearing from Jared that Cam threw him under the bus was all the plans they have talked about doing after the season is over. Things like podcasts and appearances and stuff like that. He was 100% in and very excited about the whole aspect of it. Then the thought that Cam was probably making a fool of him on national TV sent him into a tailspin. But like you said instead of just going to Cam and asking about it, he just decided to stop talking to him. Cirie confirming things that Jared said also made it real for him because he puts her on a pedestal for some unknown reason. He "gave his word" to Cirie and others when they confirmed what Cam was supposedly doing that he would just no longer talk to him and stuck to it until the last couple of days.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9/6 episode   Wednesday 9/6 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 9/6 episode
Page 1 of 1