Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jared veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jared veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:48 pm

I don't think it would fly either, but with Jag's lack of understanding for the way the game works, it may just be a good sell.

Another thing he can try is to wait until right before the veto meeting and pull Jag aside last minute so he's the last one to talk to him, and tell him that Jared is playing him and the plan is to put Matt up and send him home. Point out the other lies that Jared has been caught in to give it more credibility
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 2:50 am

That second about Matt going up is a pretty good one, but even Jag knows that Jared won't go there because of Cirie and it wouldn't matter because they would all vote to keep Matt and then Jared would be in deep shit right along with Cam. Of course if Cam went out there and won the HOH it wouldn't matter so I guess it is worth a shot.

I read in the updates a little while ago about Cirie and her "6th sense" or whatever she is calling it telling Jared she thinks the others have set something up with Cory and America and that she is starting to lean more toward Cameron to stay. He wasn't buying it saying Cory won't win anything anyway and he is solid with the others......blah, blah, blah, his usual arrogance, but she tends to get her way when talking to him about this stuff so it still could happen that they put someone else on the block besides Cam.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:29 pm

Vero used on Cory. Cameron the replacement as expected.

Felicia has been on an anti-Cirie/Jared rant all day
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Vero used on Cory.  Cameron the replacement as expected.

Felicia has been on an anti-Cirie/Jared rant all day

She was REALLY hurt by this situation. I think her fact-checking was more to try to poke holes in the narrative that they didn't have her back than anything and it was been confirmed over and over and over to her. Like she told Jag last night when she questioned him with Meme present, she said it would have been different if they had just said they didn't know if the votes were there or whatever, but she said they went out of their way to tell me they had my back and I had their votes. She said that is a different kind of lying for sure.

Now that the veto is done and Cam is up, I have a feeling Felicia might just randomly ask Cirie and Jared about it. She already asked Jared why he didn't take her down and he told her it was because he knew SHE had the votes to stay, but Cirie probably wouldn't have had them against Izzy. Now she knows what a HUGE lie that was for sure.

It was funny to watch her talking to Meme and Cirie on the couches after the veto meeting today about how do they get the 4 of them to the end (brown sugar babies) and she was wearing her sunglasses while doing it, which she very rarely does. This MIGHT be her payback tour!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:36 pm

And I don't blame Felicia one bit for being pissed about it. They bullshitted her teh entire week and it came back on them. Of course, they didn't know at that point that it would get flipped and they thought they wouldn't have to answer to her until after the show was over. This is a perfect example of why you should never tell an unnecessary lie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
And I don't blame Felicia one bit for being pissed about it.  They bullshitted her teh entire week and it came back on them.  Of course, they didn't know at that point that it would get flipped and they thought they wouldn't have to answer to her until after the show was over.  This is a perfect example of why you should never tell an unnecessary lie

That is EXACTLY it. This is a mistake so many people do season after season. It is bad enough keeping track of the lies you HAVE to tell in the game, why would you want to add more things to have to track with people?

They could have said the feel good, but nothing is certain, etc. Maybe even tell her that Jared and Cirie are the only votes they know for sure or something of that nature. They just kept telling her with 100% certainty that she was safe and it was more to keep her mouth shut than anything else.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 1:56 pm

It is really funny watching Cirie TRYING to jump in and play the game without having Izzy to send in to do it all for her. She has figured out that sending in Jared doesn't work because he screws shit up so she is trying to do it herself. Don't get me wrong, she is very good at manipulation and turning situations around, but the problem is that she has been exposed and hasn't really done anything to actually repair any of those relationships so things are not working for her.

She has avoided talking to Felicia about last week at all until yesterday and she told Felicia that she was sorry she wasn't "leading the charge to tell her about the vote." That is a far cry from leading the charge to save her which is the problem. After saying this to her she said she didn't want it to taint their relationship. What she should have been doing is talking to Felicia immediately after the HOH and talking through all of it or even putting her own spin on it, but instead she just took for granted that she still had Felicia and Meme and is now counting on Bowie.

Her "big game move" yesterday was to tell Felicia she thinks that Jag, Cory and America have a final 3 and will be make it there together and she sees them together all the time. She said they will target Jared first and then take out Cirie and Felicia. Felicia kind of played along and then said she was just talking with them and didn't notice anything but would keep her eyes open. Then Cirie told Blue that Felicia told her that information it wasn't her own perception. When discussing this with Jared later she said now if that gets out anywhere Blue will attest that it came from Felicia. THIS is her big game move for right now?

Jared was singing her praises saying Cirie was "back in the game" and things like that. Her gut is correct, but when you really do nothing to fix that and just try to get everyone else to do the work for you, it isn't going to go well at this point in the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 4:28 pm

So there was a meeting of the brown sugar babes yesterday talking about strategy moving forward and it was funny to watch all of the almost scared to really give out their own strategy other than the "public ones" like gotta watch Jag, gotta break up the showmance, etc. They were all kind of fishing and Cirie said very little which is the usual.

Then they were talking about which person would put them up and if they only have 1 of them on the block, the other 3 plus maybe Bowie could keep them safe. They were watching the monitor to see who was grouping and things while doing this and Jared was saying he didn't think too many people would target Felicia because they would never have to votes to get her out. Then Cirie all of the sudden looked at the monitor and said "everyone one of them down there were going to vote Felicia out last week until if flipped last minute." Felicia just sat there and Meme said NOTHING.

Her and Jared KNOW she has asked about how the vote came down and I believe at the start of this conversation she even said she got all that information. You would think at some point Cirie would have addressed that, but it is just too late now.

Nothing pisses Meme off more than someone looking her right in the face and lying about something that is not even necessary to do. Cirie went out of her way there to lie to her once again.

It would be hilarious if Felicia wins the questions thing and actually goes through with putting up Cirie and Jared for their backstabbing ways. They would shit down both legs!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 4:35 pm

Also, when Jared was trying to feel Blue out about flipping the vote and she shut him down, as they went through other scenarios she kept saying if you go up with Cirie and after a few times like that, he asked why she keeps thinking he would go up with Cirie and not Blue. She said that the people who MIGHT go after Jared are not after her and would therefore look for someone else to put up next to him. This perked him up a bit but by the end of the conversation he had basically dismissed it. He even said when he plays and wins the next HOH (not this week) he will put up who is left between Cory and America along with Jag and if Jag gets loose (wins veto) he will put up Matt to make sure they go home. This made her panic too, but she isn't sharing that with Matt.

And another thing when they were having this conversation about Cam, Jared said he really misses Izzy and I thought to myself, yep, because him and Cirie would have been working on flipping the vote right then and there unlike Blue that wouldn't even think about it. Blue did make a good point to Jared that if he was even entertaining the Cam situation he should have decided that before the veto ceremony or at the very least no later than Monday night. He disagreed and said he thinks Wednesday is the BEST day to do it, but then later told her he was dropping it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:55 pm

Well Jared tried one more time to entertain the notion of keeping Cam last night, this time it was with Cirie. He was contemplating votes from Felicia, Meme, Bowie and Cirie with Jared breaking the tie. Cirie said she didn't think there was ANY possibility of Felicia or Meme either one going along with that plan. Felicia joined them in the HOH room and Jared tiptoed around the situation by saying that Cam was pushing things and counting votes and Felicia basically shut that shit down without any discussion at all. Of course Felicia is also easy to fire up, so it could have been done, but Cirie said they could gain Cam, but would lose EVERYONE else. Jared said but they would go after Cam before him. The one flaw he and Cirie didn't talk about in that plan was that he would be put up on the block right next to Cam and if he wins, Jared would be toast. Also, you shit on people in a situation like this that you set up with your noms and replacement, not too many of them are going to be voting your way either if you are up there on eviction night.

Cirie SWORE to Cory and America she would not put them up and Cory told Jared they could mend bridges, but both sides are lying through their teeth.

People are getting tired of Blue pushing that they don't really have to win HOH because some are not at risk (mainly her, Jag and Mat with America on the outside), and also stating over and over that SHE will not put up Jared or Cirie and is now hinting to people that nobody has to make any big moves and could take out the floaters instead to keep all the bridges intact for everyone. Even Matt is sick of listening to her. America entertains her (and does a great job of playing the part), but doesn't take anything she says very seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2