Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 10/29 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Sunday 10/29 episode Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 10/29 episode   Sunday 10/29 episode EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 9:51 am

OK, I didn't watch the entire episode. I can't be bothered anymore this season to see bullshit edits, all I did was watch the comp and am not sure how to feel about it. Yes, it was at least something new. I guess it was almost like a crapshoot as it does take some skill, but it's not really mental or physical. Matt had the obvious advantage since Felicia and Cirie had tunnel vision to make sure Jag didn't win yet another HoH but it didn't really matter nom wise.And what was the deal with the round that Cirie took a shot at Felicia? I know she missed so not a big deal, but why even try to eliminate the one pson who will not go after your targets until the very end of the comp?

Cirie is playing the same exact game that has gotten her eliminated from Survivor 4 times. Do nothing and let people carry you, then whine about having nobody left to protect you. Well maybe she could have won one of those seasons had she pulled her own weight and won something to protect the ones in her alliance that were also protecting her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/29 episode   Sunday 10/29 episode EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 10:31 pm

I'm glad we got to see the conversation between Blue and the guys. She at least appreciated the gameplay of it and then admitted she would have taken the shot at them in the next round if she had the chance.

It was weird to see her tell Cirie that she knew they were mother and son, but profess that Jared didn't tell her, she just figured it out. Anyone with half a brain would see that as a red flag that he definitely told her. I guess it doesn't matter, but what was the point considering the circumstances. It was really nice of her to be so emotional about playing the game with her and saying it was an honor, it is just unfortunate that Cirie couldn't muster up a bit more emotion toward the situation, even in her DR. She showed A LOT more emotion when it came to Izzy and Red than she did with Blue, and her DR was more about making sure she told the fans that she tried everything to save Blue. In other words, again all about HER.

The segment about Jag asking Matt about Cirie telling Felicia Matt was going after him was interesting. I'm glad they showed Matt go to confront Cirie and watch her lie so well, even swearing on the Bible because she was holding that other conversation from a month ago with Felicia where Felicia didn't say that Matt was targeting Jag, just that he knew it would be hard to sit next to him. And Matt did accept that at face value, but they should have showed him go back to Jag and ultimately the 3 of them talked where Jag poked holes in her story and she got very defensive. It was after that when Matt started coming to light about Cirie not having his back like he thought. Sure he see-sawed back and forth after that, but it was the first time he actually started seeing it.

And of course most of the episode was the latest STARRING CIRIE as they have been doing for weeks now. They just keep shoving her down our throat trying to make it look like she is really playing and she is doing virtually NOTHING. She made sure she celebrated with Matt and Jag (without Bowie in the room because production refuses to acknowledge the other final 4 without Felicia) and then asked Matt if he would put her up. She said this was a "crucial" HOH and what she meant by that is making sure that Matt won it to keep her safe so she doesn't have to get any blood on her hands.

I was wondering why the hell she took a shot at Felicia as well, that was just stupid. Then her comment in the DR saying she was targeting EVERYONE. Bullshit, she was just trying to show the boys she was with them once again. Then as soon as Matt go into kind of a groove with his shot, suddenly Cirie couldn't hit anything. Nothing suspicious about that, right?

I also want to know why they bothered to show her ask about going on the block and saying Matt said he would NEVER put her up, but didn't include her next comment that Reilly is watching and would be very mad at him for doing it? Because it was kind of a cheap shot in that situation. It isn't like she was on her way out the door, this was just about noms for crying out loud. I think that is one of the tipping points that moved her up the target ladder for Matt because she went that far to try to guilt him.

The more I see of Cirie, the more I dislike her and I didn't think that was possible. She always takes things to a personal level instead of talking in terms of what is best for her game or a threat to her or whatever. Like flipping the bird in the DR, what the hell was that? Cirie hugs Jag in the mornings when he gets up and at night before he goes to bed (he has always said he loves touch and his family is very touchy feely, so it is something they have done for the last few weeks). When she hugs him someplace like the yard, she will flip the bird with both hands behind is back and smile while she does it. Now I am wanting her to do that and have him catch it in the mirror and ask her what that is about, or maybe Bowie or Matt walk in and see it. She really is immature when things don't go her way.

And finally talking like she is so taken aback when someone in the house does anything like lie to her about something or betray her trust, but she does it over and over and over. Everyone kind of does that "yea, but" kind of talk, but she really takes the cake. I am SO glad she is going this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/29 episode   Sunday 10/29 episode EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 8:32 am

Cirie is a classic narcissist. Everything has to always be about her. She has this reputation as a reality star sweetheart and a legend player. I've saud it before, losing 4 times when playing the same strategy does not make you a legend, it makes you a 4 time loser.

Everything is a pattern with her, to manipulate and use people until she has nobody left to protect her. She is getting further exposed in this game and maybe it's due to it being so much longer than Survivor. The bird flipping and talking shit about people is a side of her taht nobody had seen ebfore in either Survivor or Traitors. In those games it was just talk about how providing for her family is the number one goal. Then here she turns into a mean girl. Then there are her idiot fans who see no wrong in what she does and claim "she's earned the right to be that way, shes a legend...blah blah blah".

It's actually kind of funny that she will go home on Matt's HoH, the one who fell for her shit the most
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/29 episode   Sunday 10/29 episode EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 3:16 pm

I couldn't agree with you more. You mention her fans making excuses for her because they think she is a "legend" and it made me think of Cory who is very analytic in his thinking most of the time, and even he was blinded by her bullshit thinking she was some sort of reality star genius or something. This morning her and Felicia were kind of reminiscing and starting their good-byes to each other and she was hugging Felicia telling her she loved her and never met anyone like her. I was waiting for her to flip the bird behind her back too, but she didn't (probably because there are too many mirrors close in that comic room).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/29 episode   Sunday 10/29 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 10/29 episode
Page 1 of 1