Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 11/05 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Sunday 11/05 episode Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 11/05 episode   Sunday 11/05 episode EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 1:27 am

Cirie really has an inflated sense of self doesn't she? She had the nerve to basically say Jag's wins don't mean anything because he is playing against a senior citizen, an airhead and an enemy, and I am not sure who is who in that situation other than Felicia being the senior citizen. Well guess what Cirie, with the except of a couple times throughout the entire season, Felicia, the senior citizen, outplayed you in every comp you both played in, and the only reason it happened in the most recent one that Matt won was because everyone targeted Felicia first.

And I don't get how someone didn't point out to Cirie that it would not have mattered if Matt had put Jag on the block because Jag won the veto, so he would have been safe, she would have been on the block and he would then have a reason to target Matt in the next round when Matt wouldn't be able to play to defend himself. That was the smartest play at that point.

And Blue sitting there making sure that Cirie felt better by saying, they knew that Cirie would be directing everything in that house so she is a must bigger threat, blah, blah, blah, just to suck up to Jared's mommy and score points with him and her.

Cam is 100% on the Jag train now and seems to have lost his respect for Bowie's game all of the sudden, so maybe Jag will do okay against her after all. I also apologize Ctown, turns out the fix was in for the nomination. When I went back to listen, I didn't go back far enough. After Jag and Bowie did the trick with the magic number Jag came back later and said he wanted to be sure everything was okay (probably guilty conscience) and that is when Matt said he was fine with it, he already told Bowie he was going to volunteer since Jag had done it 3 times already. I didn't hear the magic number thing actually taking place and that is why I pushed back when you posted that information. That is twice in a 24 hours I have had to say you were right and I was wrong and I don't like it much! :raspberries:

Now they were really short on showing Jag and his thoughts to betray Matt and discussing it with Bowie like he did. It made it look like it was there was one conversation about who might win and that was it, but there was a lot thrown out in the last couple of days, INCLUDING Felicia lying through her teeth about things. It still makes me sick when she says she doesn't like and she has her bible and her faith and calling on God about a stupid reality game and she has lied as much or more than several people in that house.

Now the Taylor portion. I can't hardly stand to hear her even talk. She is such a hypocrite too, STILL. She said she thought the worst game move was getting rid of Hisam because he was a favorite of hers who would have won comps, etc. Well he was also a fucking bully plain and simple. He told people they couldn't talk to others, but HE could talk to them. Others couldn't make deals, but HE could. He threatened people that if they were seen talking to people outside their alliance, they would be the next target, etc., in addition to basically shutting people up when their group met. Sure people could have talked to him about it, but really if he had changed, just how long would that have lasted? Until people pushed back against any of his plans. He wanted people isolated and under his control and THAT is who Taylor had as a favorite? The person who supposedly is against any and all bullies and always looking to forgive people? Gimme a break.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 11/05 episode   Sunday 11/05 episode EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 1:40 am

Oh, I forgot to say how pissed I am that they didn't at least start the endurance HOH tonight and let us watch it on the feeds. There is NO REASON not to do that. They has MORE than enough time to do it. The hg's did say they heard a lot of hammering and banging going on outside, so I guess it is possible they didn't have it finished probably because it would be different if Felicia had stayed so they had to wait for the final touches, but I call bullshit on that one as well.

And who the hell cares if Julie tells us there will either be a celebrity big brother or the "BB legends" game in the winter? It will all be set up for their favorites to win and BB production's idea of a "legend" is far from what I would consider a legend, and even if you ask all winners to return, there are still people that be included on that list that are not and never will be a LEGEND.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 11/05 episode   Sunday 11/05 episode EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 6:04 pm

I really hate that I don't have CBS on my satellite and DVR because when I miss things I can't just rewind and get it. And yes, I can go back on Paramount plus to watch it over again, but I have to wait until the next day, which is what I did with Sunday's episode.

I thought Cirie said she would congratulate Jag if he wasn't playing against TWO senior citizens, an airhead and an idiot. I thought she said something a bit different and didn't really refer to herself. I also listened to all the jury comments again and I can't believe that it didn't occur to ANY of them that Matt couldn't have taken Jag out in that round anyway because Jag won the veto. So let's say he put Jag and Bowie on the block to make his "BIG MOVE" and so they couldn't save one another. Jag wins that veto and takes himself down Cirie HAS to go on the block. That leaves Cirie and Jag as the votes. It would take Jag about 5 minutes to tell Felicia he is DONE with Matt and will take her to final 2 if she sends Cirie out of the game. She would be standing by the DR waiting for time to vote and Matt would be a sitting duck who couldn't play in the next HOH and would only have the veto to POSSIBLY save him.

So he should have blown up his game to save Cirie who can't find her ass with both hands when it comes to a competition and had very little chance of saving the both of them? Gimme a break. And you see the problem is that Matt will never be able to articulate that. Then Cirie says she supposedly wants Matt to win, but this is just ANOTHER example of how she is sabotaging him AGAIN. She told Jared about the power. She told Felicia about Matt saying he MIGHT take out Jag KNOWING Felicia tells all information she ever has. With friends like hers, who needs enemies?

Cirie needs to look back at her trail because anyone who was closely associated with with the exception of Matt was sent out of the house, usually because she pushes them to do things that is terrible for their own game and in reality doesn't always advance her own game either. And her comment about she doesn't drink the Jag juice, well guess what she sure drank it for a big portion of this game and sought him out when he had power even though she said she never does.

Anyone who sees her as a legend some great player isn't paying attention. Her biggest problem is she doesn't know how to pivot to a new direction when the game warrants that. And if she wins AFP, it will be just another travesty for that award that seems to happen too often because of the edit the production favorites get on the show and nothing to do with popularity, game play or entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 11/05 episode   Sunday 11/05 episode EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 7:42 pm

I fast forwarded through most of the episode. Taylors bullshit doesn't surprise me. Word on social media is that among the alumni she is the least liked HG. She just comes across as arrogant and diva-like, which I find very easy to believe.

No surprise that Jag ended up sticking with Matt. I never thought he had the balls to cut Matt this early anyhow.

I saw a rumor today that Julies big holiday thing is not even going to be a version of big brother but a game show type thing where contestants play big brother competitions for prizes. I really hope that's not true. I also don't see how they will be able to an all winners seasons and stick to their diversity rule fir reality shows
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 11/05 episode   Sunday 11/05 episode EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:55 pm

Anytime Julie hypes some sort of BIG announcement, I know not to get too excited for sure. The game show things sounds like something I might watch for about 5 minutes out of curiosity and then move on.

I'm not surprised that Taylor is the least liked. I didn't like her from the first or second day in her season. She thought she was all that and everyone should be privileged to be in the same space with her. She treated the women like they were the "help" and the men like she could have any of them just by asking and wondered why the women in the house couldn't stand her. Every time I see her on The Bold and the Beautiful I gag because she can't even pull off being a runway model on the show without standing out like a sore thumb as the one in the room who has ZERO acting experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 11/05 episode   Sunday 11/05 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 11/05 episode
Page 1 of 1