Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 10/01 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Sunday 10/01 episode Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 10/01 episode   Sunday 10/01 episode EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 2:36 am

This episode was okay, at least they did show us SOME of the actual content. I have to admit the montage of the juxta position of Cirie and Cory about what they think about the topic of Survivor was pretty funny. They always manage to make sure Cirie makes the episode regardless of whether she did or said anything useful or not. I am surprised again that Jared only asked for Cam to look out for Cirie and not Blue, says a lot about his actual feelings for her I would say.

The comp was pretty good, even though it seemed like they were showing the same clips over and over for a part of that segment. Cam put the same pieces in place multiple times, but I guess they had to eat up time somehow.

I wish they had shown Felicia try for a second pitch of Cam targeting Cory so he can take Cory's spot with America just to show how she will throw anything out there to see if it sticks for sure, but I guess it was okay otherwise.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/01 episode   Sunday 10/01 episode EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 9:47 am

As usual the episode was purposefully misleading. They wanted to lead the viewer to believe that Cam was going after Cory only for him to turn around and put Felicia up. Especially when they only showed the part of the jury convo where Felicia promised her vote to Cam. It was nothing like that but I'm not surprised at all.

The comp edit was way dragged out. That's what happens when you stop the game for a week and don't have much else to show. It was 100% obvious that Cory was once again throwing the comp. He had no sense of urgency whatsoever. Did you see him just casually walking back to get more pieces. I don't know what to make of America, I'm glad they acknowledged how quick she did the puzzle on opening night. It's got me thinking that on opening night, she didn't know anyone and had to win jsut to be safe, now that she has a feel for things, she is also too comfortable and thinks she doesn't need to win. They also made it appear to be much closer than what the discussions they had signified. From discussions, Cam was trying to hold off so Matt or Jag could win it but they showed Cam barely beating Matt. Yet another reason to have live HoH comps. Regardless of how long the edit made that seem, I'm pretty certain it was done much quicker and could have made it onto the live show, and if not the live show, continue it on the feeds.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/01 episode   Sunday 10/01 episode EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 1:48 pm

Actually Cam didn't hold back waiting for Jag and Matt. He said he kept his head down and just did the puzzle had no idea where others were at with theirs. He even told Matt and Jag afterward that he felt like a dick for winning it knowing that they were both that close and nobody else was even close. He said HAD HE KNOWN he would pull back and let them have it, but Matt said he doesn't want to win a comp that way, he wants to win straight up and couldn't believe Cam beat him by a fraction of a second like that. They also didn't show much for Bowie, but according to the discussions afterward Bowie was not far behind Jag and Blue was after that.

I don't know what to think about America and Cory at all. I just don't see them throwing that one knowing Cam is such a wildcard with stuff. I am beginning to think that they just aren't that good at comps and I don't know if it is the pressure of it or in their own head or something.

All this being said, I agree with you 100% that having comps we can watch eliminates all this kind of speculation and stuff, so I can't figure out why they continue to avoid it whenever they can.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/01 episode   Sunday 10/01 episode EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:

All this being said, I agree with you 100% that having comps we can watch eliminates all this kind of speculation and stuff, so I can't figure out why they continue to avoid it whenever they can.

The answer to why is right there in your statement. It would eliminate all the speculation and they don't want that. They want to keep viewers in the dark as it helps them to sell whatever their current narrative is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/01 episode   Sunday 10/01 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 10/01 episode
Page 1 of 1