Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Jul 18, 2024 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 10:23 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 4:31 pm

This is an interesting idea. But I highly doubt production will allow hoim to do it this way as it kills their twist. You know they want it to get used. I just wonder how this is going to play out. Best I can figure is the HoH will come out with the box to make their nominations, let's say the noms would be T'Kor and Angela on a Matt HoH, but when he turns the keys the faces that come up would be Lisa and Rubina. It can certainy cause some drama but you know it will come out that it's some type of sabotage. And Quinn has already spilled the beans to Angela that he has the power so it's just a matter of time before the entire house is aware
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 8:44 am

Angela is just horrible at this game. She has been all over the place this past week and this part is just stupid. Quinn has confided in her and she basically tells him that she will keep things from him unless it presents herself a clear advantage. I have a feeling she may just Frenchie herself and be gone next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:41 am

Sorry, but if Kenney throws the AI arena comp to Matt, then he deserves to go home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 4:56 pm

Reading these one after another without any context is really confusing. This will drive me insane not being able to go back and listen to these things for myself (and yes, Ctown, I know it would be a short trip for me!).

I knew Angela would be all over the place and I can't believe these people told others about their powers. The thought of Quinn using the power on his own HOH is an interesting idea and not sure how BB could not allow him to do it. It didn't specify that, so why not. It is actually pretty smart. But, I can also see him being dumb enough to tell people he did it also.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 10:56 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 5:41 pm

Apparently Kenney decided against throwing the AI arena thing. It doesn't mean he is going to win it, but he is kind of in a bad place anyway if you think about it. He was put on the block because Angela saw him as a competitor that needs to be taken out. Now if he wins this AI arena thing, Angela will run with that narrative. Of course, you would never throw something like this for your own safety, but it does present a bit of a problem in that way as well.

I would like to see some scenario where Kimo goes home instead of Matt or Kenney because that would throw Angela off more than anything else and Kimo does nothing for the game in my opinion.

Now this plan for Quinn and Chelsie to throw the HOH irks me too. With upgrades (and I assume downgrades will happen as well) and 3 nominees, throwing the HOH right now is just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 12:33 pm

See?  This is the shit I'm talking about with Kenney.  He doesn't give a shit about staying.  How could you not want to win veto when you are sitting on the block?

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:28 pm

I can't use the link, it says the page doesn't exist. Not sure if it makes a difference that I'm not on twitter or something, but anyway I'd like to know the conversation you are talking about here. Of course I have the benefit now of him having won the veto, but I never thought he was giving up and posted that earlier.

I do agree with your earlier post that he kind of felt in over his head, but it is mostly because he can't seem to really vibe with anyone and just looking for a way to break through. At any rate, he isn't going home this week for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 11:41 am

chap5788 wrote:
I can't use the link, it says the page doesn't exist.  Not sure if it makes a difference that I'm not on twitter or something, but anyway I'd like to know the conversation you are talking about here.  Of course I have the benefit now of him having won the veto, but I never thought he was giving up and posted that earlier.  

I do agree with your earlier post that he kind of felt in over his head, but it is mostly because he can't seem to really vibe with anyone and just looking for a way to break through.  At any rate, he isn't going home this week for sure.

Not sure why that one didn't show but here is the text of it:

1. Chelsie lies to Lisa, says she is not her target
2. Cam offers to be a pawn, so Chelsie doesn't have to nominate Lisa right away
3. Chelsie nominates Angela/Kenney/Lisa, Kenney/Lisa think Angela is the target
4. Cedric/Chelsie worry about Cam getting close to Leah
5. Rubina/Makensy want to remake the Barbershop Alliance, replacing Matt w/ Tucker
6. Chelsie tells Brooklyn about Makensy's power
7. Kenney says he doesn't want to win veto

Of course the Kenney part of it is moot now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 11:48 am

Well now we know why the feeds were out so long yesterday. I'm not missing having the feeds so far this season and don't think I will when they give the one or two endurance comps on them.

How long until Quinn's shit blows up on him? Looks like he's the one this year that will have way too many alliances to be able to keep track of.

And MJ may as well just make an announcement now about the upgrade she has so evryone can "officially" know. I still think someone needs to put her ass up and even say the reason she is going up i to get the power out of the game. Then if she's stupid enough to not use it, send her ass home with it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 3:46 pm

See, I need more context about Kenney's comment (even though we know now he actually played for it and won) and who he was talking to at the time. Was this just so people wouldn't take him seriously in the comp? Was it so Chelsie would feel okay putting him up? I still agree with your original assessment that he feels like he is/was in over his head when Matt left and the way it happened, and his technique to try to connect with people is a dangerous one, putting himself at risk as he does, but it seems to have worked because more people are engaging with him.

I couldn't agree more about the Quinn situation. He is beholden to Angela and she is VERY, VERY needy. She doesn't like it when certain people talk to each other too long and sees "groups" or conspiracies around every corner. She made this type of observation out loud to Quinn when they were alone and he spilled the beans to others, who then let her know they heard it. Now that he has "betrayed" her, I think she will probably be divulging his secret (in confidence of course) and it might be soon to get on Chelsie's good side to help advocate for Angela to stay. She already asked her to do this once, so this time she might try having some information as well.

I have thought about Makensy's power a bit and she has said she would use it maybe next week or the 4th week, but didn't want to let it go without being used. I don't think she has thought through the America pick for the replacement, not considering it could be someone close to her. But the more I think about it, letting people know about this power has kept them from putting her on the block because the HOH knows she is coming off for sure, so maybe it is not such a bad thing to have shared it. That being said, I wouldn't have told ANYONE regardless.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 4:34 pm

Unfortunately I can't give context with Kenney's comment, but you knew that already.

As far as MJ's power goes, that is exactly what she hopes to gain by telling them, that thye won't put her up. This is where they're stupid. So what if you know she has the power and will sue it. It gets flushed out then. Sure there's a risk that someone close could go up as the replacement, but this is why you need to be strategic with it. MJ is only the target if she's dumb enough no to use it. If she does use it, the other 2 noms are both targets, one being primary the other secondary, jsut make sure you have the votes.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 5:18 pm

The other side of the coin on this power with the America vote for the replacement is that people tend to read A LOT into who America chooses for things like this (whether it is real or not). In a case like if someone sees one of their closest allies being a person America wants on the block, they start to wonder if they are missing something about them. It causes paranoia, so it will be fun to see how people read that. I would LOVE to see Quinn be nominated as a replacement since he is in so many groups. Would people be wondering what is up with him? Would he freak out because at that point of the week, he couldn't use his own power. That might be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 9:25 am

We still don't know how it is going to work with America's vote naming the replacement. The only way I can think of with the veto show being on Wednesday, is that when she uses it, the vote will take place starting Wed night and the replacement will be named at the very beginning of the eviction show, which really sucks for whoever the replacement nom is because they get zero time to prepare or campaign.

Sure, they could start a vote on Sundays shows with the "If" the power is used, but that would be beyond lame especially since they haven't been doing it all season. The veto comp is played by the time the Sunday show airs, but the ceremony does not take place until the following day
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 11:21 am

I don't believe Lisa is a chef either. First off, in her bio she described herself as a "celebrity chef", well nobody has ever heard of her so she's not a celebrity and she has not name dropped a single celebrity she may cook for. Not to mention, no self-respecting chef would ever use edible glitter on anything.

AS far as I'm concerned, Tucker can go. Never volunteer to go up as a pawn, especially with so many people left. You mean to tell me that Chelse cannot find someone else to put up. Hey, how about the person who has owned up to having a power?

For some reason, Tucker gives off Zach Rance vibes, which I don't like because I want to like Tucker and I never liked Zach
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 12:59 pm

Now I want to see how this came about but of course we can't.  This is beyond arrogance.  I really want this to get out and see a blindside for the amount of arrogance
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 2:16 pm

Thank you for saying Zach vibes for Tucker. It has been driving me crazy trying to figure out who he reminds of and the only thing I came up with was Jim Carey because of the looks. But yes, this guy is as arrogant as Zach and thinks he is so much smarter than he actually is for sure. He INTERROGATED Lisa about her having the power and her vote last week. He even offered her a final 2, but to get it, she has to be 100% transparent and come clean about her vote and her power. Tucker knows about Makensy, but he doesn't know about Quinn so he REALLY thinks that Lisa has this power. He also believes he knows what each of the powers do because he said one was for immunity (I assume he sees Makensy's as that one) and the other is a "double vote."

She kept saying she didn't vote for Matt to stay (even though she did) and that she doesn't have any power at all, but he just told her he doesn't believe her. So, he then told her she had to show him proof that someone else has the power and did the vote as well, otherwise, she can forget working together.

She got upset and went into the house. People asked about what happened and she told them some of it and got tears in her eyes. Word got back to Tucker and he said he "didn't do anything" he just asked questions and then proceeded to go around the house to explain HIS behavior. Now he is having some second thoughts about going on the block. I'm sure he is, but his ego won't let him back out at this point.

And another thing, I think he worked to get Matt out because he wants to be the alpha male that all the girls are attracted to, but nobody seems to be interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next