Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 2:31 pm

WTF??? How is anyone supposed to provide proof in the house while the game is ongoing. Even after the powers are used, there's nothing to prove who had them one way or another as it's supposed to be done in secret. Anyone can claim it was them. And votes can't be proven until after the show airs either
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 2:47 pm

You have the same questions I had while this conversation was going on. I think he thought he was being slick by saying that so she would just admit it to him.

Oh, and I forgot the best part. Apparently Tucker has extensively studied human behavior and body language, so he knows when people are lying. He also apparently learned this behavior from a "person who teaches it at the CIA." Yep, he is just THAT good, which is why he had to go on an apology explaining tour after he interrogated Lisa.

Where the hell do they find these people? They know they are on TV and they say this crap like it is real or something. And his big "heads up" about Lisa was that she was fidgety when he was questioning her. She is on the block, has very few friends, and doesn't want to go home, so I think I would be fidgety in that situation as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 3:28 pm

chap5788 wrote:
  He also apparently learned this behavior from a "person who teaches it at the CIA."  

This must be the guy that taught it to him.  We all saw how well it worked in "Meet The Parents"

Tidbits - Page 2 01a94ead-b65e-4435-ac31-3bf6aba32909_text
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 11:50 am

I think Tucker just wants to believe that Lisa has it. The problem here is that Angela is not a very reliable source, what she needs to do is call him out on it in front of everyone the way she blew up at Matt.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 4:55 pm

Love the CIA clip! That is probably how Tucker sees himself to be honest!

I agree with you, Tucker can't stand the fact that he might be wrong. Just wait until others get wind of this information, it won't take long before people start believing it even if it DOES come from Angela. She tends to have an outburst of sorts every day, so we will see what today brings.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 10:38 am

So let's see how Tucker spins this that Angela was being truthful with him and he was certain it was Lisa that had it. A dollar to a donut he claims to have known all along but wanted to keep the information to himself.

And now Kenney is back on the wants to go home train. Fuck that. I keep him and refuse to send him home. If he wants to go home, he will need to self evict.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 5:31 pm

Well Tucker is shifting to believing that Quinn has a "takeover HOH power" but doesn't seem to understand how that would work. I think he is thinking that Quinn would simply throw the other HOH out of the room and takeover, but if a person had been smart enough to keep it secret, that wouldn't work too well, would it? That Tucker he is sharp as a tack for sure.

I think the fact that Kimo also said Quinn had the power made him understand it was true. He is now thinking Makensy might be lying about her power because he doesn't think she could be removed from the block and America put up a replacement both, so apparently she MUST be lying to at least some people (apparently insinuating she has told the immunity and replacement power separately and therefore lying). So, what will be next, Lisa now has the power that he THOUGHT Makensy has, but is lying about?

As far as Kenney, I think he makes comments about missing family and saying that if he goes home next week he will be at peace with it and people are assuming that means he wants to go home. If he really wanted to go home, why would he win the veto this week, and it was some sort of stacking thing that most found a bit challenging. I guess we will see if this is a recurring theme with him, but at this point, I don't believe he just wants to give up and go home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 11:08 am

chap5788 wrote:

As far as Kenney, I think he makes comments about missing family and saying that if he goes home next week he will be at peace with it and people are assuming that means he wants to go home.  If he really wanted to go home, why would he win the veto this week, and it was some sort of stacking thing that most found a bit challenging.  I guess we will see if this is a recurring theme with him, but at this point, I don't believe he just wants to give up and go home.

I think you may have summed Kenney up perfectly here. I haven't seen much and don't have the feeds this year since I can't rewind. I think a lot of this wanting to go home is taken out of context just as you stated. He's fine with it, but doesn't necessarily want to go.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 11:11 am

1. Angela is correct

2. Tucker is getting on my nerves more and more each day

3. This should have been done this week, not at the end of the HoH reign

4. Still out of context but it's not a very smart way to play the game. But this could be something along the lines of he doesn't want to sit in jury house if he has no chance of winning.

5. Fuck Quinn
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 6:03 pm

I heard Tucker talking about leaving the other day if he is supposed to go to the jury house regardless of when the time comes. He said it is mainly because he cares about his health and the air out there is horrible for breathing. But apparently being in the BB house is somehow much better than a mansion somewhere out there? He is so FULL of shit about everything. He seems to think he has influence on just about everyone, but many people are getting tired of him. If he stays this week (as expected) he will be talking nonstop to people about his "sacrifice" for the group and that others need to "step up" sometime as well. It would seriously be a great show if he ended up going home tonight but that is a LONG SHOT at best.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 12:20 pm

Well I hope Ced goes through with flushing the power. He is planning on telling Mak that it' what the house wants to get rid of the power. Such a fucking coward, take accountability for shit.

Quinn is nowhere near as good at this game as he thinks he is. The cat's out of the bag regarding his power and yet he continues to deny that he has it. At this point his only choice is to not even use it. That's the only way he can keep even an inkling of plausible deniability. He thinks he's so slick by trying to deflect that Lisa had it. If anyone believes that, they should just self evict because they're too stupid to play the game. Why would Lisa not use it if she had it? It would be different if blaming it on someone who left like Tucker just because of his hubris
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 5:00 pm

That's why I think Quinn would be one of the possibilities to be the replacement nominee because he keeps making more and more alliances and talking more and more shit in the DR. People like hg's to play the game and shit talk to a certain extent, but when that shit talking becomes delusional, then it flips the other way. Making a new alliance very week to stop someone from putting you up the next week is not a strategy, especially when you are not that good at comps to save your ass anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 10:41 am

Wow, this game is a mess this year. At least it creates a lot of uncertainty. Who knows how this is going to play out! How pissed will Tucker be if he uses his veto on Angela and then sees Mak go up instead of Quinn? Lots of opportunity for miscommunication here
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 3:51 pm

Cedric told him this morning they don't have the votes and Tucker said he didn't care, he was doing it anyway. I think that would give him a heads up of what Cedric will do with Mak, but I think he also sees that Quinn could very well be the replacement nom because of the power and all the double dealings and is willing to take the risk.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 10:16 am

What a messy day.  If they were smart, they would start Wed show with picking players and playing the veto right away.  Have the ceremony about half way through so they can show the fallout, otherwise they will run out of time on Thursday.  Not that they were planning on showing us a live HoH comp anyhow, but still
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:38 pm

There is no reason not to start with the meeting or even immediately before so we can see Cedric tell Tucker and then the Pentagon, should be able to do that with ONE SEGMENT. Then the meeting, the fallout and the discussions following. This would leave enough time on Thursday for the HOH comp and that would be MUST SEE TV as the cherry on top of the sundae. How about throwing the viewers a bone for a change?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:55 pm

It's the hook they get for people to tune in on Sunday to see who won the HoH. It actually doesn't bother me anymore. I've just come to accept it. I go to bed right after the eviction episode anyhow and then just find out who won in the morning.

I'm just thinking they need to move everything up on Wed so that the vote and the show on Thursday makes sense. But I'm not expecting that to happen either. In fact, be ready on Thursday for Julie mention to tune in Sunday t see the fallout from the veto meeting and all of that will be their filler for the Sunday episode and as usual, shit will be out of order
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 4:26 pm

The "hook" for Sunday could very easily be the fallout from the eviction, the new HOH and Quinn using his power or not. I want them to experience the pressure of playing for HOH on live TV with Julie asking them the questions or having to put together a puzzle or whatever the case may be.

They aren't going to put off the eviction, that would be a bridge too far even for them. Plus the MJ's power said the replacement nom would be revealed on eviction night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 5:02 pm

Yep. We already know the replacement nom won't be revealed until Thursday. If they ever ended the show right before an eviction vote, people would riot and that would be the end of the show. And rightly so.

It's funny that we are sitting here talking about how it could play out live. Don;t be surprised if tehy go the exact opposite way and it is NOT a live eviction but a taped eviction like they've done in the past so they have time to edit the fallout the way they want
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 5:36 pm

I thought of that too, but they already said this eviction would be live this week. Doesn't mean they won't tape it because the reveal and eviction is LIVE to the people in the house, using semantics to try to cover their butt.

I just want to see Quinn be named the replacement nom. Even if he doesn't go home, it is still something that people won't forget for the rest of the season, wondering why he was chosen, etc.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 8:02 am

Surprisingly, many of them are expecting it to be Quinn. Normally the HG's have no idea what we are thinking with things (like Joseph thinking we like him when he is at the bottom of popularity polls)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:18 am

How can T'Kor and Kimo still trust Quinn, especially after the whole Pentagon thing. Watch how Quinn tries to just blow it off. This should be raising all kinds of alarms. H's a clip of Quinns fuck up

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 3:26 pm

I think T'kor has basically washed her hands of Quinn at this point. She did some camera talk and she said she does not want to be led by "any man" and if she can't win the game, she wants it to be a female or Kimo because she loves Kimo. She BARELY talks to Quinn and it is REALLY obvious.

Quinn did some camera talking of his own basically saying we have not seen even a fraction of how maniacal and deceitful he can be, just wait for it. He now says he "cares about Kimo and T'kor, but apparently they are no longer top of mind. Tucker is apparently his favorite player and he thinks the 2 of them are "chill" now (not sure what that means). He is expecting to be chosen to play in the AI arena and even slept in the have-not room alone last night. He has everyone basically cheering for him in that AI arena and they are all fine for him to take over the HOH next week. These people are just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next