Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 3:43 pm

T'kor can go fuck herself. Enough with her misandry bullshit. She is just like Da'Vonne who only voted for Nicole in that season because she's a woman. Anyone who says they will vote based on gender, race, sexual orientation etc should immediately be removed from the game. Can you imagine the uproar if the genders were switched and Tucker said he would never vote for a woman?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 3:54 pm

I have been thinking more about this slip by Quinn and saying for them to delete Pentagon from the memory and then following it up with "Brooklyn wants to make a F2 with me" and trying to make it look like that is good for the 3 of them. This is when T'kor and/or Kimo should be dropping that name somewhere in the house to see what happens.

Kimo probably couldn't pull it off, but T'kor does have connections to Rubina and sometimes Brooklyn, and seems interested in talking with Tucker for some odd reason. I can see a conversation between her and Rubina where she says she heard another alliance name, but is afraid to say anything, then share it with Rubina who will most likely share that with Brooklyn who is in the Pentagon. It could easily get around pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 3:58 pm

Just telling her he brought up Pentagon would be one thing, but they need to go with the whole enchilada. Metnion that he plans on proposing a final 2 to her and how it will be fake. It's just a matter of time before Quinn actually does get her alone to talk about a final 2 and then all the dots are connected and Brooklyn will know he can't be trusted
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 4:10 pm

Knowing Quinn it has probably already happened. I know they did have that conversation about the 2 of them being added to the bottom of the Pentagon when it was formed, but that was quite a while ago.

And another thing, if T'kor actually wants to try to make sure a woman wins the game, why is she so against an all girls alliance? She did say (rightfully so) that it has never worked before, but still you would think she would try to at least steer the targets away from the females in the house, but she goes right along with whatever others suggest to her.

Oh and to take your post a step further, T'kor has also said she wants a person of color to win preferably a woman of color. Can you imagine if Tucker were to say he wants only white straight males to win the game? He would be crucified on social media and would have to move and change his name when he got out. The double standard just sickens me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 10:09 am

It would actually be a smart move to get trid of Tucker over Kenney if faced with the two of them being left. But if Tucker goes this season can take a very shit turn and will quickly become a snoozefest. Angela will be on an island and will be public enemy number 1 and there will be nobody left in the house willing to actually make moves nd play the game. Especially with whatever this new AI twist is going to be.

Speaking of the new AI twist, is it curious that it is coming when Tucker or Quinn may be evicted? WE know the first two evictees are gone for good, but don;t be surprised if this AI thing sets something up, they're just waiting to see how the rest of this week plays out before they decide which of the new AI powers they thought up that they want to implement.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 3:25 pm

I thought of that as well because they are going to want to continue this rivalry or like you said the season is toast.

I'm thinking that the evictee this week (unless it is Kenney) will be suspended in the AI universe with Ainsley for a period of time. Think of it, every time Ainsley comes in to talk to them, there could be Tucker floating around in the background just to creep people out about him hanging around. Then after a few weeks have a comp to reenter. It could also impact who people target to send out of the house hoping to beat Tucker as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 3:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I thought of that as well because they are going to want to continue this rivalry or like you said the season is toast.

I'm thinking that the evictee this week (unless it is Kenney) will be suspended in the AI universe with Ainsley for a period of time.  Think of it, every time Ainsley comes in to talk to them, there could be Tucker floating around in the background just to creep people out about him hanging around.  Then after a few weeks have a comp to reenter.  It could also impact who people target to send out of the house hoping to beat Tucker as well.

Not bad, but there is one problem with that. IT would tip them off that Tucker is coming back. I think even if they did images of Lisa and Matt as well, it would still tip them off that someone is returning. Now it could be something that only the viewers are aware of, or maybe even make it another upgrade/downgrade thing and base it on who wins them, Like if Quinn gets a downgrade, the downgrade would be Tucker re-entering the house. Thre are so many different upgrades and downgrades they could implement for it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 3:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'm thinking that the evictee this week (unless it is Kenney) will be suspended in the AI universe with Ainsley for a period of time.  Think of it, every time Ainsley comes in to talk to them, there could be Tucker floating around in the background just to creep people out about him hanging around.  Then after a few weeks have a comp to reenter.  It could also impact who people target to send out of the house hoping to beat Tucker as well.

Not bad, but there is one problem with that.  IT would tip them off that Tucker is coming back.  I think even if they did images of Lisa and Matt as well, it would still tip them off that someone is returning.  Now it could be something that only the viewers are aware of, or maybe even make it another upgrade/downgrade thing and base it on who wins them,  Like if Quinn gets a downgrade, the downgrade would be Tucker re-entering the house.  Thre are so many different upgrades and downgrades they could implement for it

That's the point, I WANT them all tipped off that someone may or may not come back. It makes everyone nervous and changes how and who they target going forward. They don't even have to have anyone coming back, just the threat of it happening.

I do like the idea of a downgrade/upgrade being the reason someone reenters the house! The person responsible would have some ramifications of it and people remember that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 4:11 pm

I don't think they've ever let them know someone may be coming back. There have been plenty of times that the players have figured it out though.

A twist I would like to see happen that nobody would see coming is that nobody goes to jury house. When jury starts, the jurors stay in the house, they just are no longer players, but are there to observe and engage. They would not be able to compete in any comps, nor would they be able to vote, obviously. It would really shake things up because you wouldn't be able to stop them from spreading anything you may have told them.

Oh shit, I just had another idea as well. Once you are a juror, you are a have not for the rest of your time there. Make people, especially future HG's think twice about only wanting to make jury
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 4:41 pm

Just because they have never given them a heads up about this kind of thing doesn't mean it isn't a good idea. It might even be better if they are NOT planning to bring anyone back, just let them wait for the other shoe to drop that never comes!

I kind of like the idea of the jury staying in the house, but not just in general population as they say in prison. Have a section like the outside balcony (I think there are rooms off that balcony). It would make it hard for too many quiet conversations between one or two people to stack jury votes, but out loud, in your face conversations would be happening all the time. And they could watch the comps from the HOH room or have-not room instead of an edited copy of what happens later. They could have assigned bathroom/shower/cooking time for the jury and the rest of the house and a portable toilet for the rest of the time outside for them.

Like you said, no picnic for any of them. No mansion to lounge around in or anything, just the bare necessities and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 8:12 am

This is the kind of shot that makes no sense to me with these people. Kimo obviously knows about the PEntagon, but he is not in the Pentagon. Him, Joseph and T'kor or the members of the collective that are not in the Pentagon, Kimo knows this. So why does he still trust Quinn and are Joseph and T'kor not aware of this (or are they and they are just as stupid). I mean how do you even spin this and make it believable? "Oh yeah, 5 of us split of into a separate alliance, but don't worry, that's a fake alliance, I'm only loyal to the 3 that are excluded from it"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 11:46 am

WEll glad to see alliances are forming withut Quinn, but why can't these idiots keep their mouths shut to those not in the alliance? It does look like the 3 at the bottom of the collective are finally waking up and realizing nobody in there has their backs. How funny is it that Brooklyn is pissed that Angela kept picking her even though Angela kept being picked as well? She is getting on my last nerve and can go at anytime as far as I'm concerned. I think it's pretty safe to say that Quinns renom would be Leah. But the thing is, does he get to do the renom? I'm thinking he only gets to do initial noms and that's it. He can;t play in veto unless he gets picked otherwise it would "out the secret"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 11:57 am

Well the power was revealed it said he will control ALL the nominations so that must mean he will be responsible for the renom. Of course this is written in stone, BB can change things as they see fit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 8:42 pm

This is the type of comment that should get someone evicted immediately and cancel their stipend. These are the words of someone that did not come to play the game but to just blend into the background.

T'kor pisses me off so much that I won't even do her the honor of creating a thread named for her (That'll show her)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 10:38 pm

Dick hits the nail here pretty good, but it extends so much further than Big Brother, but I think that's his point
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 1:23 am

This is what is wrong with this country right now. We have so many people who read something on the internet and think it HAS to be real. There is nothing wrong with questioning power and things like that, but even when things are proven to people like this they don't believe it. They have their alternative facts and will not deviate from it. It doesn't matter how much evidence is presented, they stick in their "alternative facts" universe. Unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 10:42 am

How funny would it be in BB decided to use the renom rule now like they did way back in Season 12 when Brendon wanted to put Britney up as the renom, but then production told him that he wasn;t allowed to because you are not allowed to tell someone they are going up. That would certainly fuck up Quinns plans and he would either have to put Leah up or one of his many alliance mates. I don't see it happening though.

When I initially saw the thing about Tucker and Cody, I almost went back to not liking Tucker. But then I thought about it. I'm not going to judge someone just because they happen to know someone else that's a complete asshole. I know plenty of assholes as does everyone. Hell, sometimes, I'm the asshole that someone else knows, so it's all good
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:03 pm

Yep, suddenly enforcing that rule would be entertaining, but I don't see it happening. I would also like to see them "clarify" the rule of who gets to play in the HOH comp and Angela goes out there and beats their ass once again. I want Tucker to win, but I'm afraid some kind of endurance comp will be coming (maybe the wall) in 1 to 2 weeks following the next HOH and I want him to take that watching all those people TRY to kill themselves to stay on the wall. Brooklyn told everyone she would "die on the wall" to keep Tucker from winning it. She will be lucky to not be one of the first 5 off the wall.

And I didn't see an actual F2 made between Tucker and Angela. They just committed to protect and things, but not an official F2. Angela would have insisted on a name if that were the case.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:34 pm

Actually I think Brooklyn may do well on the wall, but the clear advantage actually goes to Rubina with her small stature. Of course that really doesn't mean much anymore since hte wall comps don;t last nearly as long as they used tp. Some online are speculating on pressure cooker again ,but I think that was a one time return as last year was a lot of throwbacks. Let's face it, while it may be an insanely long endurance comp, it's boring as hell.

Some have talked about slip and slide, but that has not been done in several years and I think they finally ralized what a liability that is for them and the risk of someone getting seriously hurt, but I don't think it's anymore risk than thongs like OTEV with some of the spills that have happened there. If they do bring back slip and slide bring it back full force, with the small bowl and the large bowl BOTH to see who goes for the reward. And when I day large bowl, I mean large bowl only , not something with a tube in it to make it seem larger than it is
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 3:56 pm

I don't think Brooklyn is really built for a wall comp. She is quite chesty and that seems to get in the way when it leans forward and her balance is not that great as it is (we've seen the evidence of it). I think she could give a respectable showing, but I don't think she could win it.

Rubina would be a favorite, but I don't think she is that strong in the upper body. She is very short, but she is also very thick and stout, so she would have to have some arm strength to help her out. I think she could make a run, but for some reason I don't see her winning it. MJ will more than likely be gone and usually tall people have difficulty, but it depends on the things they grasp and the placement of them. She was D1 volleyball so I'm thinking she has the strength and balance, plus she REALLY wants and needs it. But again, she is probably gone this week so it makes no difference.

Chelsie is another one who is built for the wall and probably has the tenacity to win it. The problem is, she is starting to crossover a bit with the other side and the noms are getting slimmer. Sure she can put up Tucker and Leah, but that is a lot of blood on her hands since Quinn, Joe and Cam wouldn't be happy with that. She wants to try to play the game with Rubina when they get rid of Tucker but putting her on the block is not the way to do it.

The more I talk about this, the more I REALLY want to see this one or the slip n slide. I think Tucker would take either one of them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:04 pm

Too bad they are in close enough proximity for this to matter!

mooning
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 10:26 pm

He said he hoped that Brooklyn was placed right next to him because he might even shit his pants just to gross her out! He seems to want to target people with some of his antics that he feels have personally wronged him. Anyone who have had some sort of a deal with him and then it turned out to be untrue. That includes Quinn, Cedric, Cam, Brooklyn and Joe.

I didn't really think they would have the wall this early, but they apparently lost the yard this morning and that is a BIG BUILD. Of course it could be something to do with the taping of tomorrow night's stuff too.

I have to laugh at T'kor when they talk about the wall comp (and this has been true since the season started) she predicts that she will be the fifth one of the wall, but I haven't read yet that anyone has picked up on the fact that it could very well mean as soon as the probable have-nots are named, she is out of there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next