Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 8:10 am

I'm not convinced it's the wall. In the past they've made a big deal out of endurance comps are start plugging them a week before they air. Julie made no mention of the wall comp being this week and she did not even refer to this weeks show as a live eviction, which makes me think that tonights new twist will have some bullshit effect on the Thursday show and it will be taped in advance. But that's the conspiracy in me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 11:01 am

This is how stupid these people are. OK, Kimo/T'kor think Quinn is more loyal to them than the Pentagon, yet they continue to ignore that the existence of the Pentagon puts them tow at the bottom of The Collective.

Getting rid of Rubina accomplishes nothing and makes Quinns takeover HoH just as big of a waste of a power as when Matt used Diamond POV to get rid of Kathy. Rubina is not winning shit so why get rid of her. I don;t buy the get rid of a number for Tucker bullshit and rbbq is 100% correct about these idiots need to stop volunteering to be a pawn
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 3:18 pm

Toward the wee hours of the morning T'kor started talking to Kimo about them sending out Cedric to take a number from the Pentagon. They are just trying to figure out how to do that and cover themselves. I think that might be what Quinn was hoping for when he told Chelsie he thinks they should keep T'kor and Kimo out of the vote this week for whatever reason. And Tucker has started telling Kimo and T'kor he thinks they are being played, so he is very suspicious and if they vote against him, he can either take them out or blow up their games.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 10:41 am

So Kimo proposed to T'kor that they should blow up the Pentagon, but T'kor thinks they should talk to Quinn first. WTF is with her loyalty to Quinn? He's a white male which to T'kor should be 2 strikes against him. He doesn't have anything game related on her because she has nothing he could use. And if Quinn says NOT to blow it up, that is even more red flags since the two of them are not a part of the Pentagon
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 3:22 pm

T'kor's argument is that she realizes they are at the bottom of the Collective and the others are having meetings and making decisions without even talking to them, but because they are NOT being targeted YET, she doesn't think this is the right time to blow it up.

First of all, Quinn and Tucker are NOT going to play together. There is just too much water under the bridge on both sides of it. Secondly, Quinn has insulated himself really well, but left T'kor and Kimo out there to protect themselves. He says he is loyal to them, but he doesn't tell them half of what is going on unless they SPECIFICALLY ask questions about things or find things out and question it. Kimo is smart enough to recognize that waiting to blow it up makes them even more vulnerable. This vote isn't going to put them at the top of the pecking order. If someone in the Pentagon wins, they aren't going to put up Kimo and T'kor, there are bigger fish to fry. Plus the Pentagon doesn't have the majority without them and they have better relationships with the "extras" in the house.

Kimo kept trying to talk T'kor into agreeing but said he wouldn't do ANYTHING without her permission. WTF? If she wins the game is she going to give him half? Hell no, it is an individual game, think for yourself! The only reason T'kor is even entertaining this conversation is that she is butt hurt that Chelsie chose to include Brooklyn and Cam, but not her in the Pentagon.

I think Kimo is planning to "slip" with more information to Tucker about the Collective and the Pentagon. I remember Joe telling Tucker about it the night they named the alliance, but apparently Tucker didn't believe him or something.

In the meantime, Tucker is going to talk to Leah to see where her head is at in the game and MJ too in case she is still there next week. Then he is going to talk to Brooklyn and Chelsie, which I can't figure out what is supposed to come from that. I think this is what really tipped Kimo toward blowing it up because he sees a reality where Brooklyn and Chelsie pull Tucker into THEIR group and Kimo is on the outside looking in, and that is probably possible.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 10:58 am

Well glad to see that Angela can at least play, but the lingering question is can Quinn?

Ok, Quinn does NOT vote but he will still be called into DR to give the impression that he does vote. I would imagine since they all know that Angela's HoH has been deep faked (Even though they know it's Quinn, that could have been a secret) she will vote s normal.

Honestly, these HG's are overthinking each and every vote. I still wish they would not give the final tally on votes to the HG's and just tell them who has been evicted so we don't have the "vote with the house" bullshit

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 4:03 pm

So Quinn doesn't vote, but does Angela actually vote. If she votes and he doesn't then there is the possibility of a tie, so does Quinn get that or does Angela? These are important details when counting votes.

T'kor is on my last nerve with this vote thing. She basically has Kimo on a leash, but it appears that he is finally getting tired of that too and just might "slip" some information somehow to flip this shit around somehow. T'kor is under the impression that just sitting there playing the middle will get them further in the game, but where does she think her votes are coming from once all her allies are gone and it is just the collective and the pentagon left?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 4:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So Quinn doesn't vote, but does Angela actually vote.  If she votes and he doesn't then there is the possibility of a tie, so does Quinn get that or does Angela?  These are important details when counting votes.
 [/quote]

Now this is an excellent point but a very simple solution, let's see if production realizes how simple it is. Angela should NOT be the tiebreaker since she gets to vote. Quinn should be the tiebreaker. We already know he will be called to the DR to "hide" that he is the deep fake. So simply ask him to cast a tiebreaker vote when he is in there. They can even get creative with it but I don't see them doing it. They'll likely call him to vote last, this way they know if there is a need for a tiebreaker, but I think it would be better to call him first, but cut his microphone and blur his mouth so viewers don't know how he voted. Can you imagine all the uproar on social media for those few minutes that people don't know. Then if it comes down to a tie, it'll be obvious who he voted for, but still don't show it on the episode, show it the next day on the instagram goodbye messages.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 4:47 pm

I am guessing if Quinn is the tiebreaker, they will ask him for his decision beforehand with each of the possibilities and he will have to choose. Then if it comes to a tiebreaker, they will have that deep fake Angela say the tiebreaker instead of just having Quinn do it.

But as far as him fake voting is another thing. The people in the house NEED to know what the vote count will be because this one COULD be a very close vote. It is not fair for them to leave these people hanging thinking they have the votes only to find out there is another vote out there somehow.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 5:23 pm

The number of votes won't change, they've done it in the past, like last year with Jag's anonymous HoH, he got called into vote, but never actually cast a vote. In this instance, Quinn's vote would only count if it were a tiebreaker. They could still have him do his vote on the live show and just have the deepfake Angela ready for all 3 scenarios
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 10:52 am

I don;t believe for a second Tucker needs pawns, but he doesn't want Chelsie and Cam to know that. He's just covering if he has to put one of them up. I think it's too early for him to have a definite target until he sees how veto plays out. He should not win this veto. He needs them to think he can be beaten at any time. And he would still get a target out as he has enough of them. Choose the order of for targets between Quinn, Brooklyn, Cam, Chelsie.

Now this latest alliance could be interesting. Notice how LEah and Mak are missing and they voted the right way. It could get interesting if Leah and Mak decide to join the other side and we can have a true split house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:37 pm

Leah is kind of an honorary 7th member of Tucker's group because she told him very detailed stuff of all her conversations and such. She did embellish how she was on team Rubina the entire time, but not a big deal since she ultimately voted correctly.

But when Brooklyn was running around bitching about T'kor and Kimo flipping the vote and then flipping it back to make her and Chelsie look bad, Leah came in and defended them and then said that MJ was also blaming all of it on T'kor and Kimo, which isn't true. I think Leah wanted to make sure she was added to the group instead of MJ for whatever reason. With friends like her who needs enemies, huh?

Brooklyn and Chelsie have been talking to MJ a little more lately (and then making fun of her for asking for votes while on the block) and have a bit of a relationship there that they have decided to work on (even though MJ is apparently stupid for keeping her word with her vote after Brooklyn told her otherwise). Tucker was going to try to pull MJ, but then Leah came in his room and spilled her guts to the point and other people have said that Brooklyn has MJ's ear.

The pawns thing is a cover story to put them up. If there are 3 noms (they still weren't sure last night). it will be Quinn, Brooklyn and Cam, replacement Chelsie. If it is 2 noms it will be Quinn and Brooklyn with Cam as replacement. He really wants Brooklyn out because he thinks she is driving everything, which at this point is true.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:58 pm

I don't know why they think it would go back to 2 noms when Julie did not say a word to them about it. I'm sure the nominations today sign is illuminated like it always is on Friday. There's no reason to think this week will be any different
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 4:22 pm

For whatever reason, Tucker had not asked about it so he was making plans last night for both ways. I also thought the same thing, that the 3 noms would continue and the AI arena as well because voting amongst 3 noms would be pretty difficult with the numbers going down.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:17 pm

This is why I can't stand T'kor. Why is she apologizing to Brooklyn? And for the love of all things holy, why are any of the pentagon/collective members still trusting of T'kor and Kimo? They drew their line in the sand and now want to come running back? They weren't following the house and didn;t tell you, they orchestrated the fucking thing
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 6:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:

This is why I can't stand T'kor.  Why is she apologizing to Brooklyn?  And for the love of all things holy, why are any of the pentagon/collective members still trusting of T'kor and Kimo?  They drew their line in the sand and now want to come running back?  They weren't following the house and didn;t tell you, they orchestrated the fucking thing

T'kor wants to play the game with women, especially women of color (and Kimo of course). She knows that Chelsie is connected to Brooklyn so this is why she apologized to her, so she can keep that door open. Now, I don't have a problem with apologizing for the blindside since they were supposedly playing the game together, but her apology should have been two-fold. Tell her you are sorry for the blindside, but then tell her WHY you felt you didn't have a choice. You know you are at the bottom and were just being TOLD what to do. She voiced to Chelsie and Brooklyn that this vote would be hard, but Brooklyn wouldn't even hear what she had to say, so why go to her at all?

Funny thing about the trust is that for the most part, those 2 are pretty true to their word (T'kor mostly just says mm hmm). But the more they hide and act guilty the more people will remember THIS and not much else. Right after the eviction they should have went to a room with Brooklyn and Chelsie and told them straight up that they could not vote Rubina out because they are closer to her than Cedric and they are at the bottom of the group anyway, so why should they vote against what THEY wanted for people who don't seem to care about their opinions, then walked away. Let them come and "make up."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 6:32 pm

If I'm Brooklyn and Chelsie, I'll listen to whatever she has to say and take any information she wants to offer, but under no circumstance am I going to trust her and Kimo again. They can make their at the bottom excuses all they want. It doesn't even matter if it holds water. They chose their side and never talked to Chelsie and Brooklyn about a possible flip. And I wouldn't buy it was last minute either. Everyone knows what they say about fool me once....
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 6:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Yep, MJ is moving herself up the ladder without even trying. Rubina is now pissed off that MJ is wearing her hair curly because she is POSITIVE it is because Tucker said something about liking curly hair. What ACTUALLY happened was there were several girls in the bathroom when MJ had her hair wet from the show and noticed how curly her hair was. I think it was Chelsie that asked her if she ever just wore it natural and curly. She said it is a lot of work because she has to use the diffuser on the dryer, etc., but they all wanted to see it. When she was done they all told her how cute is was, etc., and she said she would leave it like that for a couple of days if she didn't have to get it wet. I don't think she is LUSTING after Tucker or anything. She hangs with Tucker at times because when he was the house black sheep for a while, they used to sit and talk all the time. I really hoped they would start playing together, but MJ got looped up with Brooklyn and Chelsie which killed that. Plus Leah has been helping add to the "don't trust MJ" information chain.

Quinn on the other hand is pouting around the house and talking to the cameras about how "hurtful" everything is to him. Things like T'Kor and Kimo not including him on the vote flip, so Rubina doesn't trust him now (duh, he put her up in that position). And Leah doesn't like him in a showmance way or even a platonic friendship way and had been pretending. And apparently he thinks there are several people in the house who have just been pretending to be his friend. He also thinks it is horrible that the new twist stopped them from getting rid of Tucker by now.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 6:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
If I'm Brooklyn and Chelsie, I'll listen to whatever she has to say and take any information she wants to offer, but under no circumstance am I going to trust her and Kimo again.  They can make their at the bottom excuses all they want.  It doesn't even matter if it holds water.  They chose their side and never talked to Chelsie and Brooklyn about a possible flip.  And I wouldn't buy it was last minute either.  Everyone knows what they say about fool me once....

Well, Chelsie WAS given a heads up about it from T'kor Thursday morning, and Chelsie told Tucker this as well (not sure if she told Brooklyn, though). T'kor came to Chelsie and asked where her vote was at. Chelsie said she didn't care if the votes were there or not, she was voting to keep Cedric PERIOD. T'kor said her and Kimo were struggling and she didn't think she was going to be able to bring herself to vote out Rubina and Chelsie understood that. Chelsie has even told others that she would have voted that way even if she was the only one. I don't know if she has been that specific and clear with Brooklyn or not, but that is WHAT happened.

Sure, they have hurt their credibility with Brooklyn, but I don't think Chelsie would have a problem trusting them again and I don't think they would lie to Chelsie again. But let's be real, they are just numbers for votes in ANY alliance because they aren't going to win ANYTHING unless by accident. Kimo said he totally guessed in the AI arena, so he got lucky there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 7:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Quinn on the other hand is pouting around the house and talking to the cameras about how "hurtful" everything is to him.  Things like T'Kor and Kimo not including him on the vote flip, so Rubina doesn't trust him now (duh, he put her up in that position).  And Leah doesn't like him in a showmance way or even a platonic friendship way and had been pretending.  And apparently he thinks there are several people in the house who have just been pretending to be his friend.  He also thinks it is horrible that the new twist stopped them from getting rid of Tucker by now.

This is the problem with this show, and this season is nothing new. These people look at this shit like they have to be lifelong friends with everyone and feelings get hurt too much. To me, it would be more like a job for 90 days. Sure, you're with these people 24/7 for those 90 days but then it's done. I've had really good relationships with plenty of people that I've worked with in various jobs. Now I'll still talk to some of them if I see them around or maybe on Facebook, but we don't make plans together or anything like that. It's more common to go from colleague to acquaintance than it is to lifelong friends.

I know Quinn is crushing on Leah and all that, maybe she doesn't even want a platonic relationship with him because of the way he's playing the game and talks shit about people. That ounds like a Quinn problem, not a Leah problem
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 11:54 am

Go fuck yourself T'kor, maybe once you actually contribute something to the alliance, they'll listen to you. Always going against the grain and testifying for the females of color does nothing for the alliance, only for your agenda.

And how long until Joesph's double-dealing backfires on him. Taking Quinn down is a mistake at this point. Well maybe not if you want to ensure that Brooklyn goes home, but if you keep him up, he can be the target should Brooklyn win AI arena. If you want Chelsie up there, Cam is the one to be taken down. Especially since Quinn has made it abundantly clear he will not work with Tucker. Also I wouldn't trust Quinns word if he promised safety next week either
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 10:45 am

Say what you want about how sloppy the gameplay has been , but so far this has been a pretty good season. I love the sloppy gameplay as it adds more drama. It's a shame that the rewind feature is gone from the feeds because there has been some pretty good feeds moments this season as well
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 11:09 am

So now Brooklyn wants the women to all stick together? Not even week after wanting to send either MJ or Rubina packing so they could keep Cedric?

Poor Brooklyn is so confused because all of her deals have gone sideways and she can't keep things straight any longer. Maybe come Thursday she can make a final 2 with Julie as she's talking to her

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tidbits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next