Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tidbits - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 2:56 pm

A final 2 with Julie?! Donald Duck

You posted earlier that Brooklyn is biracial (part Hispanic), but T'kor said the other day that she wanted to keep Brooklyn around because she is part Indian. Not that it matters, but until I heard that conversation, I didn't even know she was biracial because it means NOTHING to me and shouldn't mean anything to anyone else either as far as how to vote or whatever.

I saw that Brooklyn was trying to play the "female card" now all the sudden. She is just throwing spaghetti at the wall hoping something sticks, but she actually is just digging herself deeper and deeper, except maybe Leah because Leah can't stand Chelsie and Cam is on her shit list (at least for a few days).

I have a feeling T'kor and Kimo are going to do anything they can to keep both the women this week and what a slap in the face to Tucker. I am always an advocate for voting what is best for your own game, but this situation is a bit different because he made it possible for T'kor and Kimo to have a reset that THEY actually needed after last week and they are getting virtually EVERYTHING they want...........Quinn is safe and Chelsie is a last resort evictee, but they can't even do that. What ungrateful little whine asses!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tidbits - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tidbits - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 3:40 pm

Maybe I misread it and she's Indian. But like you said, it shouldn't even matter.

T'kor has tunnel vision, people are only supposed to do what is best for her game and not their own. If they don't they are selfish
Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5