Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wall Comp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 12:29 am

The feeds just went down again a few minutes ago. Before they did, I heard someone announcing to others in each room about their wet mics being in the storage room, so I assume they are going to be starting soon. I am going to post updates here just in case people are lurking around and want to know what is happening or check in later to see who dropped off at what point in the comp.

So, here we go!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 12:48 am

Predictions/wishes for this comp:

I hope the first 6 people off the wall have to pick an envelope that could be a have-not or some sort of prize (not power). Some people have already planned (like T'kor" to be off in 5th place to avoid the have-not thing, so that puts a bit of mystery in it.

I would LOVE to see Angela SOMEHOW outlast Brooklyn (I don't care if it even involves a slip or whatever).

I think the last 5 will be Chelsie, MJ (unless hand grips are screwed up for her height), Rubina, Tucker and MAYBE Quinn. Of those the people I would bet on would be Chelsie, Rubina and Tucker. Again MJ could be there but only if the hand grips are okay for her height, we have seen this be a blessing or a curse for tall players.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:09 am

Angela is down and of course she is crying on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:11 am

Feeds came on with the people on the wall at 11:06 p.m. central time. Angela was out at 11:10 p.m. Not sure if the comp had gone on for time before the feeds were up or not, but there hasn't been any water or anything yet.

Kimo just went down too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:13 am

The theme kind of looks like fire or lava or something, but they were just "slimed" with green shit. Wall goes back and forth very slowly for now.

Down goes Joseph!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:14 am

Down goes Leah and right after her Chelsie.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:17 am

Now they are being showered with very, very cold water, like a sprinkler system. Everyone looks very solid, but several people moving their hands off the handles which is dangerous sometimes.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:21 am

Tucker and MJ keep taking their hands off to try to "clean" them off, I think it is REALLY dangerous. Tucker is also doing this bend over stretching that if the wall moves at that time, he's gone.

T'kor is down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:25 am

Everyone else looks solid, but I think Rubina is the most comfortable. They just slimed them again with (cooling gel). There is someone who is shivering with teeth chattering noise, but not sure who.

MJ just went down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:27 am

I just noticed that Brooklyn is down, but missed her going off the wall. It could have happened when the feeds stopped for about 30 seconds.

They are now getting blasted with puffs of vapor or something, water, gel/slime or whatever.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:29 am

Rubina went down. Cam, Tucker and Quinn left on the wall. Tucker is reaching into his shorts and using his boxers to clean his hands. I am shocked that Cam is doing so well. He does seem to have the most trouble with the forward lean though.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:35 am

Cam is down!

Quinn versus Tucker. How long before the deal talk starts?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:41 am

Of course the feeds went down right after Cam went down and they are still down. I'm guessing production is now going to allow people to go in the house to "eat" or whatever to give these guys privacy for deal making and when the feeds come back it will either be over and we won't know what happened OR they will still be on the all with neither willing to give up.

I have to give Quinn props, I thought he would be off early but I can't handle another week of Quinn calling the shots.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:00 am

Just as I had expected. When the feeds came back up Tucker and Quinn are both in the showers on either side of each other. No indication of who won. One of the update sites said Tucker has a necklace on, but he always wears a necklace and I didn't get a good look at it.

People in production are ASSHOLES!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 8:25 am

No surprise that they left the end of it off the feeds. May people don't realize this, but nothing on TV is ever really "live", it's on radio as well, there is usually a 7 second delay from actual to live so if someone is ready on the button, it can be cut off before anything they don't want to air actually does. Most broadcasters don't utilize it much, which is why you sometimes hear profanity get though on live broadcasts.

From what I gathered the theme was a firewall and the green slime was a virus attacking the firewall. Anyhow order of elimination form what I could piece together on Twitter

Angela
Kimo
Joseph
First 3 out are have-nots
Leah
Chelsie
Tkor
Mak
Brooklyn
Rubina
Cam
Quinn
Tucker

I guess when feeds were down, Tucker offered Quinn a deal and he turned it down, right after that Quinn fell, which is an even better win for Tucker. Fuck Quinn and his bullshit. He's trying to play a cartoony type villain, so he's at least getting the part right where the cartoony villain has things blow up in his face
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
No surprise that they left the end of it off the feeds.  May people don't realize this, but nothing on TV is ever really "live", it's on radio as well, there is usually a 7 second delay from actual to live so if someone is ready on the button, it can be cut off before anything they don't want to air actually does.  Most broadcasters don't utilize it much, which is why you sometimes hear profanity get though on live broadcasts.

From what I gathered the theme was a firewall and the green slime was a virus attacking the firewall.   Anyhow order of elimination form what I could piece together on Twitter

Angela
Kimo
Joseph
First 3 out are have-nots
Leah
Chelsie
Tkor
Mak
Brooklyn
Rubina
Cam
Quinn
Tucker

I guess when feeds were down, Tucker offered Quinn a deal and he turned it down, right after that Quinn fell, which is an even better win for Tucker.  Fuck Quinn and his bullshit.  He's trying to play a cartoony type villain, so he's at least getting the part right where the cartoony villain has things blow up in his face

From what Tucker and others said, he offered Quinn safety and Quinn said he didn't believe him, so he promised on his grandfather's grave he would keep his word and Quinn was very nasty back to him. They had also apparently talked about it before eviction and discussed burying the hatchet, but Quinn shot it down. EVERYONE said Quinn was an idiot not to take the deal at that point, but I think people would have been pissed for him getting his own safety and leaving others out to dry.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:13 pm

chap5788 wrote:

From what Tucker and others said, he offered Quinn safety and Quinn said he didn't believe him, so he promised on his grandfather's grave he would keep his word and Quinn was very nasty back to him.  They had also apparently talked about it before eviction and discussed burying the hatchet, but Quinn shot it down.  EVERYONE said Quinn was an idiot not to take the deal at that point, but I think people would have been pissed for him getting his own safety and leaving others out to dry.

But that would have been a classic villain move. Quinn so desperately wants to be a villain changing sides in the middle of the game is a bad guy wrestler move
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:15 pm

I think what happened is that after being the America's vote nominee, Quinn has the fear of God put into him that America does not like his shenanigans with lying to everyone. It is kind of funny how we bitch and moan about the way the guy is playing. One thing about him is that he had owned everything he's done in the DR, well at least for the most part he has
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wall Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Comp   Wall Comp Empty

Back to top Go down

Wall Comp
Page 1 of 1