Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Comp????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Endurance Comp???? Empty
PostSubject: Endurance Comp????   Endurance Comp???? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 10:14 pm

Did you hear that? That loud scream followed by a string of expletives? That was me when I saw this supposed endurance comp. Sure I know they didn't say it, but what else would someone thing when they said the HOH comp would "start on the episode?"

Of course the feeds are back yet, but at the close of the show, it looked like Angela had the best strategy because she was using all the small pieces because the point was not to make it the tallest, it was to use the most pieces. At the beginning it looked like it would come down between MJ and Chelsie but the lightbulb must have went off for Angela during the commercial because she had changed her strategy to using the smaller pieces. I think she probably should have added a few here or there and locked it in, but I see her as trying to push the limits and use ALL the pieces.

What the hell was Cam doing? He looked confused and then building them on the ground, I think he was throwing this thing because NOBODY is putting him up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Endurance Comp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Comp????   Endurance Comp???? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 10:23 pm

That is a spot on assessment of the way Cam is playing it. Even when they started you could see he was fiddle fucking around before even getting started. Stretching and such. I really don't blame him for not wanting this one. I'd be fine with Angela or an MJ win. And I'm ready to see Chelsie feel some real heat. Especially with am not giving a shit about the comp because he's supposed to win so she doesn't go up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Endurance Comp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Comp????   Endurance Comp???? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 10:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
That is a spot on assessment of the way Cam is playing it.  Even when they started you could see he was fiddle fucking around before even getting started.  Stretching and such.  I really don't blame him for not wanting this one.  I'd be fine with Angela or an MJ win.  And I'm ready to see Chelsie feel some real heat.  Especially with am not giving a shit about the comp because he's supposed to win so she doesn't go up

As entertaining as Angela is when she gets a little power, I don't want ANOTHER Angela HOH. I also don't want another Chelsie HOH. I want some new blood. My preference would be MJ but Kimo is the only one who would probably put her up because MJ extended that lifeline to Rubina before ANYONE else did and stuck with it the entire week, so I don't think she could make it through if Rubina or Kimo won it. Their target would be Leah and that would probably entail putting her and Angela up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Endurance Comp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Comp????   Endurance Comp???? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 10:43 pm

Chelsie is going to be in the ear of whoever win that Leah needs to be the target, which I don't agree with. Leah is basically a free agent. She did break up the trio, which is a huge accomplishment. I'm fine with Angela winning HoH so we could see what version of her comes out this time around
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Endurance Comp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Comp????   Endurance Comp???? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 11:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Chelsie is going to be in the ear of whoever win that Leah needs to be the target, which I don't agree with.  Leah is basically a free agent.  She did break up the trio, which is a huge accomplishment.  I'm fine with Angela winning HoH so we could see what version of her comes out this time around

Angela won't put up Kimo period. She thinks Kimo is in her pocket and is a number for her and Leah. Leah isn't too keen on working too much with Kimo, but if she can use it she will.

Angela will decide she needs to "make a big move" to get out a big target and break up another group. She is going to want to put up Chelsie and Cam. It's not a bad strategy because there is a shot there. But what happens if MJ wins the veto and takes one of them down? That gives the one remaining on the block with 2 votes locked in. Her only recourse would be Rubina and she would 100% be going out the door.

Plus I don't think even if MJ didn't win the veto she would put her up since she saved her from SURELY going home and hasn't asked her for ANYTHING at all yet.

But you know there WILL be a spiral and she will get in her head and who knows what the hell she would do? Ok, maybe I could live through another messy Angela week, because that would probably result in her going out in the DE.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Endurance Comp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Comp????   Endurance Comp???? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 12:21 am

I forgot to post this before, the irony of you saying Chelsie is going to try to push any HOH to put up Leah, but the other day she spent probably 45 minutes with Leah helping her study house events, complete with correcting her when she was wrong. WHY would you help someone study that you don't want to see as HOH? And the studying was Chelsie's idea because they were talking about things coming up and she asked how Leah was on house events and asked if she wanted to study them. And yes, that was AFTER the veto ceremony was over so it wasn't for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endurance Comp???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Comp????   Endurance Comp???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Comp????
Page 1 of 1