Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recurring comp themes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Recurring comp themes Empty
PostSubject: Recurring comp themes   Recurring comp themes EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 10:06 pm

So this week we get comics, last week we had zingbot. I know some people like these things but to me it's just production being lazy. I remember the first time we saw zingbot, the first time we saw comics. They were great. Now, to me they are getting tired and old. Come up with something new to be iconic.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Recurring comp themes   Recurring comp themes EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:23 am

You want to know one that is iconic and NOT overdone??????

It's SLIP N SLIDE!!!!!

You started this thread just as I had this idea for a great final 3. As you have pointed out they may be straying away from slip n slide because of the possibility of injuries to some people. Well if they happen to get a final 3 of MJ, Chelsie and Cam, there is NO REASON why they can't have the slip n slide for them. They are all young and athletic. They all played D1 sports so they are used to be knocked around a little bit, so why not. Can you think of a better part 1 final HOH? Nobody could make secret deals to throw it because everyone would be in it until it was over. Hell even spice it up with a smaller bowl for a $10,000 cash prize. Does anyone feel comfortable enough to do that?

I still enjoy the comics and zingbot, so I don't want to see them go, but they have had WAY too many comps this year that are video clips, memory and questions. I miss the bowlerina, the big maze where they have to run from one end to the other either gathering objecting putting objects in various places, etc., the giant dice one where they roll it the correct number of times at bring it back to start with the correct # on top, the checkerboard one where the box people in, putting on clothes while holding down buttons to keep the clock from speeding up just to name a few. Oh and I do like the one where they have to use the two pulleys to move a ball up the board (the one Frankie did by himself that should have been 2 people, but made for 1 person).
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Recurring comp themes   Recurring comp themes EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 9:35 am

Careful what you wish for. If slip and slide is part 1 of the HoH, you still won;t get to watch it on the feeds.

Yes ,you mentioned some great comps, and you know what makes them so great. We don;t see them every single year. There are only two that I want to see each year, the wall (and I really wouldn;t be upset if they didn't have it, and OTEV.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Recurring comp themes   Recurring comp themes EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Careful what you wish for.  If slip and slide is part 1 of the HoH, you still won;t get to watch it on the feeds.

Yes ,you mentioned some great comps, and you know what makes them so great.  We don;t see them every single year.  There are only two that I want to see each year, the wall (and I really wouldn;t be upset if they didn't have it, and OTEV.

BB would NEVER deprive us (and by that I mean ME) of watching that on the feeds. Sarcastic

They can start it on the live show and the bring it on shortly after JUST like they did the wall. No EXCUSES!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Recurring comp themes   Recurring comp themes EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:42 pm

If I remember correctly, they used to show part 1 of final HoH on the feeds. I vaguely remember Enzo laughing at Hayden and Lane aw they kept smashing into the wall on the rope. Of course Enzo dropped early
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Recurring comp themes   Recurring comp themes EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 5:55 pm

The one that stands out to me is Dan, Ian and Danielle. Dan told Ian he would get Danielle to drop, but he didn't believe she would do it. Once she dropped Ian also dropped to give Dan the round 1 win.

I know there are more I have watched, but that one stands out to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recurring comp themes   Recurring comp themes Empty

Back to top Go down

Recurring comp themes
Page 1 of 1