Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/26 DE Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 10:32 pm

Okay the first part showing Chelsie beginning to waiver on Leah leaving was a bit of a stretch. I see now why Chelsie started talking about Kimo and his planting seeds about things because I thought she was just putting a second target out there in case Angela wiggled free, but there was some substance to it.

They didn't have time, but I do wish they had shown this supposed "fight" or "argument" that supposedly happened between Cam and MJ about Leah possibly staying because all I saw between them was a discussion where she said she showed her loyalty to them (him and Chelsie) by showing she would put her up to respect their games, but they don't do the same for her. I didn't see much about it after that, but that didn't seem like much.

Leah was pretty funny with her speech getting all inside her head and I didn't think she would be a bundle of nerves like that, but it was pretty funny. I thought she did a good job with Julie and maybe she DOES really like Quinn or just wanted a friendly, completely loyal face again.

Now the HOH. I thought the 1 question Chelsie missed was to allow Cam to catch up to her, but it backfired and Angela caught up instead. I think that is when Cam either froze up and got in his head OR he was throwing it thinking Chelsie was pulling it out. But the tiebreaker, are you kidding me? I get Chelsie was going low, but she was like 9,000 off. Angela was actually closer than her, she just went over. I think Chelsie really got lucky on that tiebreaker to be honest. As a fan of the show, Angela should have known to shave a few thousand off.

The veto was pretty good, but I initially thought it was the one where you have to balance it smoothly down the curvy path, but it was actually playing the railings to get it done fast. I think Kimo lucked into that with the first ball and from there is was smooth sailing. Others were being very careful thinking they had to navigate the curves. What a surprise though.

I really thought Chelsie was going to listen to Kimo and put up MJ because he and Rubina would then send her out the door and probably team up with Angela against Chelsie and Cam. Rubina was much more pliable for Chelsie so it made it easier for her. I now have a bit more respect for her in the "honor among thieves" thing, but I also think she thought about the coming week when she can't play and she would have to rely on Cam to keep her safe and that hasn't really been happening too much.

Now we have BB comics coming up and that should be a good one. It would be nice if we could actually see ALL the times, but it will probably be the same as it has been lately which kind of sucks.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 8:18 am

It was another boring double eviction once Chelsie won the HoH. I really thought Angela was gonna pull it off once 8 saw Chelsie was so low (I don’t think that was intentional, I think she miscalculated)

The veto was pissing me off. Everyone knew Angela was the target but she hardly got any screen time during the comp and she wasn’t far behind. I also think they had too many rails to make the comp too easy and that’s why so much time was left

I did have to laugh at Angela’s exit interview. You could tell she had fun 8n there and I do agree she would have won if she got to the end. She may have been annoying but she played good the way she kept getting herself off the block. Maybe Tucker lit a fire under her because that seemed to be a turning point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 12:38 pm

When Chelsie won HOH, you didn't think there was a chance she would take a shot at MJ? I sure did, especially when Kimo won the veto, so it was not boring for me for that reason.

The camera work for the veto was absolutely TERRIBLE. It was almost like they didn't have them set up right or something. During a DE that is an important aspect and they sure didn't do much testing if that is what they ended up with.

I agree the rails on the track made it way too easy. I think that is how Kimo pulled it off. I think he lucked into that first one because he was kind of erratic ad hit the rails that gave him the strategy to win it. From what I got to see, others started out steady thinking it was like the ones they have seen in the past (which I thought it was also) and that allowed Kimo to get ahead. I don't think I even saw Angela's lane once that I can remember.

Oh, and the tiebreaker numbers, Chelsie said she meant to put 10,800, she just forgot one of the zeros and didn't realize until it was over. She said Julie was calling for the answers and she just wrote it down quick. Cam tried to say that is what he did in the other HOH, but of course Chelsie corrected him and said she KNEW there should be another zero, he didn't with his because he wasn't sure if 60 x 60 had 2 or 3 zeros. She always has to make him look bad when they are in a group for some reason.

Angela's exit was entertaining but became annoying very quickly. I thought they were going to have to push her out of the house because she just kept talking. And the yelling while talking to Julie, not even letting her finish her sentences was funny at first, but again became annoying. That being said she had a great chance to win this game because she just never gave and had no shame in asking anyone for anything no matter how improbable a positive outcome looked at the time, so kudos to her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 1:14 pm

Once she won and told Cam "Angela goes home" I knew she wasn;t going to take a shot at MJ. I think her moral compass actually kicked in there and had Angela won veto, Kimo would have been gone.

The only way it had a chance to be a decent double is if Angela had won the HoH. Chelsie has been coasting all season and will continue to do so right up until the end because nobody has the balls to take a shot at her.

I think they waited too long to have a double eviction this season. I still think they need to do a double before jury to really catch them off guard. Thre were too few options tonight to really make it compelling.

Tonights veto wasn't the only time they fucked up the camera angle. It's been all season long with all of the AI Arena comps. It's like they have a new camera crew just for live comps
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 1:47 pm

Here's the thing. Chelsie wins hands down against anyone except maybe MJ. MJ wins hands down against anyone except maybe Chelsie. (At least that's how it should be, but we know T'kor will never vote for the evil white woman and get her minions to follow suit), so which of them is willing to take out the other?

Kimo is likely goen this week as I don't see him winning BB comics, but lets not automatically assume that it will be Cam, MJ, Chelsie in final 3. Remember when JC shocked everyone and actually won something after being horrible in comps all season? Not to mention Rubina has come close on several of the physical ones and did win a physical AI Arena
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 3:05 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Once she won and told Cam "Angela goes home" I knew she wasn;t going to take a shot at MJ.  I think her moral compass actually kicked in there and had Angela won veto, Kimo would have been gone.

The only way it had a chance to be a decent double is if Angela had won the HoH.  Chelsie has been coasting all season and will continue to do so right up until the end because nobody has the balls to take a shot at her.

I think they waited too long to have a double eviction this season.  I still think they need to do a double before jury to really catch them off guard.  Thre were too few options tonight to really make it compelling.

Tonights veto wasn't the only time they fucked up the camera angle.  It's been all season long with all of the AI Arena comps.  It's like they have a new camera crew just for live comps

That was with initial noms, but there was still a chance if the veto was used. When Kimo won it and immediately told her to take out MJ, I thought she was going to do it. Then Rubina came i (the conversation I REALLY wanted to see) but it went to commercial, so I was still worried about it.

I agree they should have a DE early and another one later, but not this late. Maybe have one at the 3th eviction and then again to take it from 8 to 6 people left in the house (1 goes home and the 2nd goes to jury).

I have noticed the camera angles in general suck this year. They don't even seem to be able to get good angles on the people in the house on the feeds. I know those are stationary, but they still point them to a certain extent. I think you might be right that they have a new crew and I have to say I am NOT impressed.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 3:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Here's the thing.  Chelsie wins hands down against anyone except maybe MJ.  MJ wins hands down against anyone except maybe Chelsie.  (At least that's how it should be, but we know T'kor will never vote for the evil white woman and get her minions to follow suit), so which of them is willing to take out the other?

Kimo is likely goen this week as I don't see him winning BB comics, but lets not automatically assume that it will be Cam, MJ, Chelsie in final 3.  Remember when JC shocked everyone and actually won something after being horrible in comps all season?  Not to mention Rubina has come close on several of the physical ones and did win a physical AI Arena

This is why I would like to see Chelsie and MJ in the final 2 chairs. I can't remember any recent season where both the people in the final 2 chairs actually deserve to win the game the way this would be.

Of course there is a chance that Rubina could pull off the final 4 veto, but she really doesn't seem to be good at really anything. The AI arena that she won was against Joseph and Cam (Cam's size being a bit of an obstacle for him). It was pretty much made for her being very small.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 3:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:

This is why I would like to see Chelsie and MJ in the final 2 chairs.  I can't remember any recent season where both the people in the final 2 chairs actually deserve to win the game the way this would be.

Tyler and Kaycee weren't bad in season 20, but that was really a shit season that was only a steamroll because Fessie's side just couldn;t get out of their own way, even when they were in power. Before that I think you have to go way back to Dan and Ian.

Quote :

Of course there is a chance that Rubina could pull off the final 4 veto, but she really doesn't seem to be good at really anything.  The AI arena that she won was against Joseph and Cam (Cam's size being a bit of an obstacle for him).  It was pretty much made for her being very small.

Yes, but I think she got close in some of the others as well. I remember we all thought she had won AI arena against MJ due to shitty camera coverage. I think as long as it's not memory, she has a chance.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 3:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This is why I would like to see Chelsie and MJ in the final 2 chairs.  I can't remember any recent season where both the people in the final 2 chairs actually deserve to win the game the way this would be.

Tyler and Kaycee weren't bad in season 20, but that was really a shit season that was only a steamroll because Fessie's side just couldn;t get out of their own way, even when they were in power.  Before that I think you have to go way back to Dan and Ian.

Quote :

Of course there is a chance that Rubina could pull off the final 4 veto, but she really doesn't seem to be good at really anything.  The AI arena that she won was against Joseph and Cam (Cam's size being a bit of an obstacle for him).  It was pretty much made for her being very small.

Yes, but I think she got close in some of the others as well.  I remember we all thought she had won AI arena against MJ due to shitty camera coverage.  I think as long as it's not memory, she has a chance.

I did forget about Tyler and Kaycee for the recent one. And on the subject of Kaycee, wasn't she a POC? I thought she was Flilipino like Rubina.

I just haven't seen much from Rubina as far as comps. I don't really know what she would be good at, but anything is possible I guess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 4:12 pm

Yes, Kaycee is not only a POC, she is also LGBT.

There are a number of them that Rubina can win. AS long as they are not too mentally stimulating. WE haven't seen Bowlerina this season, so that's a possiblity. Also there is the roll the ball back and forth without it dropping, but that one is similar to the AI arena that she almost won. Remember, MJ can't play in the next HoH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 6:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Yes, Kaycee is not only a POC, she is also LGBT.  

There are a number of them that Rubina can win.  AS long as they are not too mentally stimulating.  WE haven't seen Bowlerina this season, so that's a possiblity.  Also there is the roll the ball back and forth without it dropping, but that one is similar to the AI arena that she almost won.  Remember, MJ can't play in the next HoH.

I'm surprised that somebody hasn't brought that up this season to Rubina that there has been a Filipino winner before. I know she also wants to represent small girls as well.

The bowlerina one would be in Rubina's wheelhouse, but not the one where you have to run back and forth and keep the ball from falling. She has too short of a stride to get that one, I think.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 10:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I'm surprised that somebody hasn't brought that up this season to Rubina that there has been a Filipino winner before.  I know she also wants to represent small girls as well.

I somewhat understand the represent thing, but only to a point. If I were to go on the show, I would want to represent Cleveland. I would want to represent Italians. But it would not be my whole game and I certainly wouldn't call it the greater good. The greater good is my bank account getting bigger.

Now I generally do not pay attention to who/what each of them represent, but if memory serves, Rubina was not all about the represent bullshit until T'kor got her claws into her with that nonsense.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I'm surprised that somebody hasn't brought that up this season to Rubina that there has been a Filipino winner before.  I know she also wants to represent small girls as well.

I somewhat understand the represent thing, but only to a point.  If I were to go on the show, I would want to represent Cleveland.  I would want to represent Italians.  But it would not be my whole game and I certainly wouldn't call it the greater good.  The greater good is my bank account getting bigger.

Now I generally do not pay attention to who/what each of them represent, but if memory serves, Rubina was not all about the represent bullshit until T'kor got her claws into her with that nonsense.

Of course you represent who you are and where you are from, but if there was a player in the house from a rival city/state of your beloved Browns, you wouldn't want to evict them from the house for that reason alone and that isn't nearly as offensive as wanting someone out of the house for the color of their skin.

Yes, Tkor is the one who brought up the represent thing throughout the whole season. She tried to get people to bite on an all POC alliance or a all female alliance, but the problem is that some people just didn't want to play with people for that reason alone. Tkor would listen to people talk about their lives and their "stories" and would decide if they represented something worthy of being in the house. It wasn't until the week Quinn left that she suddenly thought that maybe MJ was a "decent person" after all. Rubina then started judging people by Tkor's standards and made sure she said several times a day about being there to represent and be loyal, etc.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 9:32 am

chap5788 wrote:

Of course you represent who you are and where you are from, but if there was a player in the house from a rival city/state of your beloved Browns, you wouldn't want to evict them from the house for that reason alone and that isn't nearly as offensive as wanting someone out of the house for the color of their skin.

Of course I wouldn't evict someone for their race, orientation or anything like that. But make no mistake, if I were in there with a Ravens fan or a Steelers fan, they'd have to go and I'd have no issues with it! neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Of course I wouldn't evict someone for their race, orientation or anything like that.  But make no mistake, if I were in there with a Ravens fan or a Steelers fan, they'd have to go and I'd have no issues with it!  neener

I had a feeling you would come back with something like that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9/26 DE Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/26 DE Episode   9/26 DE Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

9/26 DE Episode
Page 1 of 1