Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Quinn   Quinn EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 12:24 pm

Well Quinn can go and fuck right off. Lisa is 100% under the impression that if MAtt does not win AI arena he will stay stay regardless of who he is up against. It was going to be a blindside, but Quinn went and told her that Matt will be gone if he is still on the block come the live eviction.

This is another thing I miss about old school. Blindsides actually happened, not jsut talked about. Now it is considered to be "mean and uncalled for" to blindside someone.

This dude is supposed to be a superfan but I discount hat term anymore as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 6:07 pm

I'm not up to speed on who is supposed to go and under what circumstances it is supposed to be. Quinn is an absolute idiot who can't hold ANY information to himself. He will sink his own ship for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 1:40 pm

https://www.sportskeeda.com/us/reality-tv/news-he-s-villain-big-brother-season-26-fans-slam-quinn-weaponizing-black-people-s-feelings-t-kor-x-angela-feud

More people wanting to find racism where it's not. Did Quinn make part of the story up about Angela wanting to go after this group? He sure did. Did he say that Angela was making it about race? Absolutely not. If Angela had brought up the same situation of she saw MJ, LEah and Lisa gathering and talking things out a bit and she pointed it out to Quinn, we would have the same results. I saw nothing in this entire thing to make me think any of it is race related. The person that brought race into it was T'kor and that sent Angela spiraling. If Quinn had kept egging it on after that, this may have some merit. He was going to stir shit up regardless.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 5:11 pm

Oh, there is some racism in the house for sure and it is T'kor who drives it. She is not racist in the sense that she can't stand white people or anything, but she wants to MAKE SURE a black person wins this game. That is why she keeps creeping up to the subject of "just watching out" for certain people but will say things like, "we need to make sure at least 2 black people are on the jury to make it come out "right." She told Cam this morning she has hooked up with black content creators and would hook him up with them, which is not a big deal, but she always comes back to race for whatever reason. She also jumped to the conclusion that Angela saw 4 black people and thought of an alliance based on race, but Angela actually saw a group of strong people. I can't stand Angela, but she was in the right here for sure.

Quinn is an ass. He thinks he is just running the show, but he is at the bottom of just about every group he has except for his 3-person (visionaries) with T'kor and Kimo, but T'kor seems Quinn as a tool to use to get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 10:51 pm

So Quinn is gonna try to push they need to get rid of Angela instead of saying she can go at anytime. Sorry but he's playing this whole thing wrong. HE is so worried that he needs to get her out before she blows up hi game, he doesn't realize that she will hold onto all the info he has up until the point she is walking out the door. The move he needs to make at this point is to try and mend fences with her. I think he knows well enough to not push to hard for her to go, but it doesn't change he fact she is biting her tongue on the info she has on him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 3:11 am

Funny thing is that Angela is actually trying to convince people that Quinn actually DOESN'T have a power now and it WAS actually Lisa. I think she is hoping this will buy her way into a group at some point, but she has made up so much shit, nobody really believes anything she says at this point. Quinn is standing on a house of cards, and let's face it, he is not a big enough comp beast to keep himself safe once it all starts collapsing.

Every time he gets even a hint of trouble from anywhere, he sets up another alliance. Like today, Joe was talking to him about the problem with Chelsie bringing Brooklyn into The Collective and that he thinks Brooklyn is a problem. They were discussing these things and some of the trust issues in The Collective and Quinn told him they need to join a new group with T'kor, Kimo, Leah and Rubina. Joe didn't really know what to say to that.

Now that Tucker knows about The Collective with names and everything he has started mentioning Quinn's name with Kenney and Cedric. He said maybe they should just take out an ACTUAL competitor instead of Angela, Leah or Rubina. He then mentioned Quinn. Now he may have been gauging the reactions there, but he continued to talk to Kenney about it afterward saying it is time to REALLY play the game, so they need to flush all these powers out of the game.

Quinn would shit down his leg if he was the replacement nominee, especially if Tucker started telling everyone they have to worry about his power and how well he knows the game, etc., and of course the duplicity of his alliances would probably come to light as well. Now of course he could win AI arena, but maybe Tucker would roll the dice, take Kenney off the block and faceoff with Quinn in the AI arena. it is a STUPID play, but something like that people don't forget if he makes it to the end after something like that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 5:10 am

So Quinn met with a few members of The Collective and told them that he hoped they all knew that the things he did making alliances with people like Rubina or others (not sure who others are), he would never do to them. He tells them all the truth with the exception of the power of course and the only reason he didn't tell people that one is because he wanted to make sure people were playing with him because of him and not his power. He only told Angela because she was balling her eyes out the first week and Kimo was upset about being on the block and he wanted to make him feel better. He is true to The Collective over all others, etc. Interestingly Kimo and T'kor were not in the group discussion at the time. T'kor did finally talk to Quinn for about 2 minutes earlier on HIS initiative. She asked him if they actually have a final 3 and he said they did and that was the end of the conversation. I think she is really contemplating kicking both Kimo and Quinn to the curb first chance she gets or as soon as she builds something else.

Now Quinn is making the BIG sacrifice for the group to let everyone know he WILL be using his power next week and therefore he will have all the blood on his hands instead of anyone else having it. Now, if I'm in that group I would be asking him why he doesn't leave that option up to the HOH winner if they are in his group or doesn't he trust them? Then the next thing people should be saying is that there is no reason to even try for HOH this week because it will be taken over by him anyway because I have to wonder if the HOH winner and Quinn would BOTH be unable to compete in the next HOH comp or not. Why win and not be able to play for yourself?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 8:38 am

The way they handled the secret HoH back in season 23 when Claire took over Tiffanies HoH was that Claire was required to throw the HoH, that way it protected the "Secret" and Tiffany was able to play because her HoH was taken over. No idea if they will do it the same way this year as we all know production will do whatever suits them. But the precedence is there.

As far as the rest of the group wanting the option to run their own HoH should they win it, why wouldn't they want Quinn to take it over and get them off the hook. Quinn has his back against the wall with the power being exposed and he has very easy targets in whoever survives the block and Angela so it's very unlikely he would betray anyone in the alliance
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The way they handled the secret HoH back in season 23 when Claire took over Tiffanies HoH was that Claire was required to throw the HoH, that way it protected the "Secret" and Tiffany was able to play because her HoH was taken over.  No idea if they will do it the same way this year as we all know production will do whatever suits them.  But the precedence is there.

As far as the rest of the group wanting the option to run their own HoH should they win it, why wouldn't they want Quinn to take it over and get them off the hook.  Quinn has his back against the wall with the power being exposed and he has very easy targets in whoever survives the block and Angela so it's very unlikely he would betray anyone in the alliance

Well some of the people in his many groups don't agree with his ideas of who to send out next. Sure Angela and whoever is left of Tucker or Kenney will go up, but the third one will be very tricky for him. People he sees as expendable will totally piss off certain people in his group. If that person happens to win HOH this week and he takes that away, it can cause a rift as well. Sure some people will like having the perks but no responsibility but as the week plays on, I think that will change.

I don't think Quinn has thought about not being able to play in the next HOH either and that would have been MY first question in the DR if I won that thing, but he hasn't mentioned it at all. Like you said, with Claire they did this same thing, but they don't have to keep it secret because the entire house KNOWS it is Quinn. I really hope it is true because Tucker winning and gloating to Quinn that he might be taking the HOH this week, but he won't have that power the next week and make sure everyone knows all week that Quinn is making the decisions, etc.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:42 pm

The noms are easy for anyone in the collective. IT is a combination of Tucker/Kenney, Angela, MJ, Leah and Rubina. The lines have been drawn, we just need Tucker to work his magic and get someone on hte other side to flip so they can send Quinn home. Of course it will all be for naught if either he doesn;t get nomed by America(production bullshit) or wins AI Arena (Who has the longest hair)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:54 pm

Sure that sounds easy, but if Kenney goes home and Tucker wins HOH, that leaves Angela and MJ. When it comes to the 3rd one, if he puts up Rubina, he pisses off T'kor and Chelsie. If he puts up Leah, he pisses off Cam and Joe. In addition, Quinn spent 30 minutes with a crying Rubina yesterday who asked him repeatedly if anything he told her was real and whether or not he wanted to work with her in this game and he gave his word AGAIN.

Then if the veto is used, he has to put up ANOTHER person. If Tucker wins HOH, I look for Quinn to try to make a deal with Tucker and work together on the noms, but I don't see Tucker taking it. He will have safety as the HOH, so he doesn't have to do ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 4:01 pm

From the standpoint in The Collective, so what if Cam and Joe are mad about LEah, you simply explain she is not in the collective, same with if you have to do Rubina. In fact, from the standpoint of being in the Collective, say Brooklyn wins HoH, well if Quinn takes it over and ends up having to go back on his word to Rubina, that blood is on his hands and not Brooklyn's. Quinn will be the one going back on his word.

I think Quinn is mostly talking shit right now and is trying to figure out a way to save his own ass should he be on the block come Thursday. If he does survive this week and make it to next week, what he says he will do and what he actually does could very well be two different things. He is basically painting himself into a corner and I'm glad to be here for it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 4:36 pm

That's true, Rubina and Leah are not in The Collective, but Kimo and T'kor are supposedly his most important allies in the game, the ones he is supposedly the most honest with and wants to go to the end with. Both of them are feeling a little butt hurt by Quinn's actions and keeping more than just his power a secret, so if he puts up Rubina, he can kiss T'kor goodbye for sure.

Oh, and I forgot all about Quinn's infatuation with Quinn in his own right. So his own feelings along with Cam and Joe being pissed, that won't be good either. All it takes is a couple of these people getting pissed and comparing more notes to find out just how far Quinn has gone with his bullshit and suddenly it won't be just Tucker coming after him for sure.

I guess a lot will depend on the damage control Quinn does for the next couple of days, but listening to T'kor and Kimo last night, he has a long way to go with them and there are several others who are giving him the side eye whether they say it out loud or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn
Page 1 of 1