Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Quinn   Quinn EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 10:34 pm

I was going to go and look for the Quinn thread just so chap can't be up on me for chasing down the Chelsie thread but nah, that's too much work! BB Hamster

Anyhow:

Sorry Quinn, but I really have a hard time seeing you beat anyone. Especially with this 7 person alliance you want to form when there is only 10 people left. That means in order to get to the end, you will need to fuck over each one of them one by one, just as Paul did in season 19.

This is the problem with these so called superfans being cast on the show. Ever since Ian was the first superfan to win in season 14, and lets face it, he only won because of Dan, he really should have been gone at 4. Don't get me wrong, still a deserving winner but that's another discussion.

Look at the way Quinn is playing the game, he knows fans like lying because of the rama it creates and such, but he's missing the point of why some good players lie. To advance heir game. Quinn is lying just for the sake of lying. His lies make no sense. It's obvious that he wants to be a villain and it's almost as if he's auditioning for if BB ever does a heros vs villains season, which will never happen
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 11:08 pm

Yes, I DO follow protocols unlike the moderator here! Shame on you.

I agree that Quinn is one that will lose at the end. But I am beginning to wonder if this is his game plan. To get people to think he is the most hated in the game so they will drag him to the end with them thinking it is an easy win. But when/if he gets there he can speak pretty well to all the underhanded things he HAD to do in order to stay in the game because Angela made him a marked man in the first week. He made a comment today to the camera that he actually needs Angela out of the game because she has "taken my spot in the final 2 chairs" which I assume means the person that everyone wants to sit next to.

With this group, it is really hard to say how they would vote, but the way he ENJOYS shitting on people and does it for sport, I think he would probably even lose to Angela at the end of the game and that is pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 11:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Yes, I DO follow protocols unlike the moderator here!  Shame on you.

Keep up that attitude and I'll make you a moderator. That'll teach ya! seehearspeak

Quote :
 But when/if he gets there he can speak pretty well to all the underhanded things he HAD to do in order to stay in the game because Angela made him a marked man in the first week.  He made a comment today to the camera that he actually needs Angela out of the game because she has "taken my spot in the final 2 chairs" which I assume means the person that everyone wants to sit next to.

In todays game that makes no sense. It backfired miserably on Dan in season 14 and people frown on that type of thing even more now. That's part of what I'm talking about, with Dan, it was actual gameplay, there was a reason behind it. For Quinn, he's doing it just to do it, like it's a checkmark.

Nobody will ever win this game with a F2 speech that basically says "I lied to you all and fooled you for 90 days. Thats what the game is about"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 2:16 am

I don't moderate! I just bitch and complain, and I must say I an VERY good at that. Plus I would have to know technical stuff which makes my eyes glaze over and you know that to be true! :raspberries:

I would really like to know what kind of "fan" Quinn actually is at home. When he talks about things, he seems to know the surface information and remembers names of people and games and such, but he doesn't seem to understand the nuances of the social aspect of the game. The other day he said he really never watched the feeds, just read the updates and something about he couldn't get it to work right?! I don't know if he was blowing smoke or what, but some of the questions he asks others about the feeds tells me that is probably more true than not.

People who at least don't know SOME of the background stuff on these hg's really don't get the true sense of the game. And yes, now is when Ctown will remind me that they took away the flash back this season and soon we won't have the feeds at all and I believe that will be when I become a less than casual viewer and eventually just stop watching it completely because we know the narratives they spin on the show are mostly untrue.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 10:18 am

I can see where Quinn is coming from with never really watching the feeds but reading the updates. I did that for years. I would occasionally go to the feeds and flashback to something that I wanted to see but for the most part relied on the updaters. I also wanted the feeds for the endurance comps. Now the endurance comps are few and far between, not to mention I don't stay up late to watch. And not being able to flashback means I have no use for the feeds so this is the first time in probably 15 years I don't have the feeds.

I really hope they don't kill the feeds because I agree that will kill the show. That is what caused the demise of BB Canada. Some people like to point out that shows like Survivor do just fine without feeds and people still watch, but this isn't Survivor. It's apples to oranges in comparison
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 10:54 am

This is exactly what I was talking about with Quinn. He's pissing too many people off. I normally don;t like bitter jurors but this is more than just being bitter. Jury management is a part of the game an he's just horrible at it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 12:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I can see where Quinn is coming from with never really watching the feeds but reading the updates.  I did that for years.  I would occasionally go to the feeds and flashback to something that I wanted to see but for the most part relied on the updaters.  I also wanted the feeds for the endurance comps.  Now the endurance comps are few and far between, not to mention I don't stay up late to watch.  And not being able to flashback means I have no use for the feeds so this is the first time in probably 15 years I don't have the feeds.

I really hope they don't kill the feeds because I agree that will kill the show.  That is what caused the demise of BB Canada.  Some people like to point out that shows like Survivor do just fine without feeds and people still watch, but this isn't Survivor.  It's apples to oranges in comparison

Of course you were smart enough to check credible sites for your updates or check multiple sites for information. I use Joker's for timeline purposes, but rely more on the information posted on other sites to "clarify" what is posted there. I have heard him talk about Joker's before, so if that was the source of his information along with the episodes, then it would REALLY matter as well.

I agree 100% that this is nothing like Survivor. Sure, there may be narratives that they manufacture the way they want to, but it would be really hard to hide too much of what happens behind the scenes because the game moves so much faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn   Quinn Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn
Page 1 of 1