Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn HOH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:19 am

This is the LAST person I wanted to win HOH. Early talk between Quinn and Joe, Quinn said he is not putting up Joseph. He is putting up Angela and Rubina. The third one is a problem him. But he is thinking Kimo. He said he trusts Chelsie, Tkor, Cam and "low-key" MJ????

Didn't see that coming, but I am not sure if he's lying or not. He is celebrating that he was wearing one of Rubina's outfits on while blindside voting her boyfriend out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:55 am

I'm listening to the first few conversations that Quinn is having and it seems that he is quite serious about putting up Rubina, Angela and Kimo. He told Chelsie when he talked to Tkor and Kimo last night about possibly keeping MJ instead of Angela, they shot down any idea he had saying MJ was a bigger threat to all of them. He pointed out Angela blows their shit up all the time and the bullseye is always on Quinn. Kimo countered that he heard that MJ said in week 2 if she won HOH she would put up Kimo. Quinn said he kept thinking doesn't seem like the same threat level, does it, but just let them talk. They didn't want him to play with ANYONE else period.

Chelsie approved of his group of people to try to build something including MJ saying she was cast aside from the start and has never really had a chance. They agreed Joseph was good, but both said he needs to step up and at least TRY to win a comp, otherwise he is going to go very soon.

Quinn met with MJ and told her she was safe. After that she went down to the bathroom and was crying happy tears. She told Leah who hugged her and then Chelsie came in the room too. They all thanked her for "doing that" which has something to do with taking the have-not thing for them too. But the fact that she finally felt safe based on her own game was great.

Meanwhile Tkor, Rubina and Kimo were pouting in the other room. They were saying that Tucker was right about certain people playing together and such. I found it quite ironic that Tkor especially kept talking about Quinn being right there with them and supporting them, but in one day flipped "for no apparent reason." They kept throwing out ideas and speculation as to why Tucker went home, except for the ACTUAL reason he was evicted.......because Tkor put him on the block because she was a coward and wanted HIM to protect all of THEM and to hell with his own safety. Maybe at some point the lightbulb will come on.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 8:34 am

When I saw Quinn won, my initial thoughts were he would put up Angela, Rubina nad MJ so I guess I got 2/3 of it right. IS he going to try and sell Kimo as a pawn? I would love to see him throw T'kors ass up there and let her experience it a bit.

The one thing I'm hoping for is another Angela blow up so that we can have some excitement in the house. I still at T'kor and her bullshit thinking Tucker was going to protect all of them. Espeically her comment about wanting him to play in veto so he can keep noms the same. There is no way he would not use it on himself again, that was a one time thing
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 8:57 am

Now that Tucker is gone, Joseph is so far up Quinns ass. This is Josephs game, to take the biggest target he can find and hide behind them. One could argue that Angela is a bigger target but she's too unstable and you never know what might happen there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 1:32 pm

Quinn's actual target is Rubina and second is Kimo. He is telling some people it is Angela but he doesn't see her as the big target this week because he knows she will ALWAYS call him out and he doesn't really care.

Did you see where Tkor told Kimo she still thought the Visionaries was still a thing. Quinn came to them Wednesday night to talk to them about keeping MJ instead of Angela and they basically didn't care that Angela was more of a threat to him saying that MJ said in week 2 she might put Kimo up if she won back then. Quinn said the threat from Angela for him is NOW and she is a threat to all of them. Then Kimo was naming a boot order of people and when it came down to the time for Tucker to possibly go, Kimo said it was hard and I think that was when Quinn figured out how far down the list he was for them.

Yes, Joseph is up Quinn's ass and now he is busy telling Leah how he saved the 2 of them with Quinn and made him focus on others to be a target and the 2 of them made a final 2. She also said she doesn't like the way Angela is treated and is such an easy choice to throw up on the block. But, when she met with Quinn the FIRST thing she told him was that MJ told her in front of a "group of people" she was safe, like it was stupid. He asked who and she said it was Chelsie and Cam, which Quinn said was fine because they were on that side of the vote. However, MJ told Leah when they were alone in the bathroom and she was crying happy tears. Chelsie came in the room and asked what was wrong and LEAH said it is happy tears because she was told she was safe. Then Cam came in and the same thing happened. Then Chelsie told MJ that SHE is the one to change the game for all of them. Leah just made a final 2 with MJ in the last day or so and she STILL throws her under the bus.

Angela is already "simmering" about things. She was following people and trying to insert herself into things last night. Leah and MJ were cleaning the fridge in the storage room, she stood in there just looking at them. They were not doing anything but cleaning, but she just followed them from there to the kitchen. Then she went into the bathroom when a couple people went in there and that group didn't stick together either. She talked with Joseph for a short time and then said (loud enough for others to hear) that nobody really wants her company and then told Quinn some of the same things. So her not being included in things will make her crazy!

Oh, and Rubina thinks that Quinn should start playing the game "with his head instead of his penis" I assume meaning he should put up Leah, but I almost choked when she said it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 1:40 pm

So the HoH comp was the chicken wire and egg thing.

If how production handled it is true then it's complete bullshit. I'm not a fan of Cam at all but c'mon Big Brother. You had to have known this guy had an egg allergy when you let him into the house. Then you don;t have a contingency plan for this comp? Just a sucks to be you and oh, we need you to know that you have the option to sit out so you can't sue us. And then you have Quinn and MJ laughing about it. That's sure gonna piss off some people

At least in the season with Christmas broken leg, it was something that happened in the house and not a pre-existing condition.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:27 pm

I don't think there was anything wrong with them laughing about that. If anything they were making fun of BB for the lack of a backup plan. That being said, I have never heard of someone being allergic to the egg touching the skin, but I am guessing if they were it would be just a skin reaction so all they had to do was give him some rubber gloves. The BIG reaction would be if he ingested any of the egg. I wonder if his paperwork noting egg allergy was thought to only be for eating them, but they should have clarified that for sure.

I thought I had seen him eat cakes and cookies that were made in the house and those have eggs in them, but I guess I was wrong. Usually these things are talked about a lot when food is being prepared, but I had never heard about that this season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:36 pm

I don't see anything wrong with the laughing either, but I know how the internet over-reacts to such things. I'm not sure if the cookiws or what not have eggs in them but food allergies are nothing to mess with and cross contamination can happen very easily. Rubber gloves is not a solution as that puts him at a disadvantage. There are so many different ways they could have handled this. Just make it something besides eggs. Even do somethong like silly putty containers with the silly putty in them, that would actually make it more difficult for everyone as the wight of the silly putty would shift more. This appears that BB just shrugged their shoulders and said "oh well"

I can just see the DR for Cam "I really need to win this Hoh as it's the only way I can guarantee my safety, allergies be damned"

I'm thinking his allergies must not be too severe, especially with this being the first it's been talked about. I hadn't noticed if anyone has been eating eggs or cooking with them. While eggs are in some coookies and cakes, they can be made without eggs, I have recipes where some have tehm and others do not
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:43 pm

I haven't agreed much with Dick this season as he still holds onto old school BB when it doesn't apply, but what he's talking about here applies across the game universally. Break up the couples. 3 of those four should be sharing the block together! Rubina is not a threat with Tucker being gone! She can't win shit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:48 pm

I know that allergies are nothing to mess with for sure, but I haven't notice him asking about things in the house as to whether they have eggs and stuff. I guess MJ and Leah could have been making their baked goods without eggs, but if someone hasn't ever done that before I would think they wouldn't know how to augment a recipe to do that. I am just surprised if he has such a severe allergy that he can't touch them in addition to eating them, he doesn't mention it more when people have cooked food for all of them. It could be he does that and I just haven't noticed it.

As far as the rubber gloves being a detriment to him doing the comp, latex gloves (not those big yellow ones) like a surgeon or healthcare worker uses wouldn't cause that much of a problem. That would keep his hands clean of anything and if he wore sleeve, they could have taped the wristbands inside the gloves. It would have been whole lot safer than just letting him go with it and try to be careful. And it sounds like this was brought up as they were starting the comp, so I don't think anyone was aware of this at all. Using plastic eggs might not work because sometimes rolling the eggs down a spout kind of thing and breaking it at the end against something is part of the whole set up. This really is no different than someone who is afraid of height declining to participate in certain comps or going ahead with it. Sure the "reaction" could be worse, but a skin allergy to something like this wouldn't be like ingesting it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:57 pm

I want to see the actual comp and how he plays/reacts. This whole discussion lacks a bunch of context and they could very well be exaggerating the whole thing. Now if they don't show Cam at all during the comp, then there may be some truth to it.

As far as augmenting recipes with or without eggs, I'm not sure how much of a baker you are, but baking is not like other parts of cooking. changing things up in a recipe can have disastrous results if not done properly. It's not as simple as just omitting eggs, you need a substitute for them. And not just a substitute, but know how much. For example, 1/4 cup of applesauce is a substitute for 1 egg. But unlike cooking, I never eyeball how much, always measure for baking
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:

I haven't agreed much with Dick this season as he still holds onto old school BB when it doesn't apply, but what he's talking about here applies across the game universally.  Break up the couples.  3 of those four should be sharing the block together!  Rubina is not a threat with Tucker being gone!  She can't win shit

Actually Tkor/Kimo/Rubina are a trio, so that needs to be broken up as well. She basically took HIS place in the visionaries and I believe he thinks Rubina leaving would leave him an opening to restart that stupid group again because they won't really have too many other alternatives.

As far as Chelsie and Cam, he has to have some sort of safety from somewhere and he knows that Chelsie is probably the smartest player in the game. If he takes THAT shot, he can't miss. She has too many people in that house who would keep her safe anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 4:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I want to see the actual comp and how he plays/reacts.  This whole discussion lacks a bunch of context and they could very well be exaggerating the whole thing.  Now if they don't show Cam at all during the comp, then there may be some truth to it.

As far as augmenting recipes with or without eggs, I'm not sure how much of a baker you are, but baking is not like other parts of cooking.  changing things up in a recipe can have disastrous results if not done properly.  It's not as simple as just omitting eggs, you need a substitute for them.  And not just a substitute, but know how much.  For example, 1/4 cup of applesauce is a substitute for 1 egg.  But unlike cooking, I never eyeball how much, always measure for baking

Yep, it almost sounded like it was carrying the eggs from one side to the other rather than chicken wire because they said he had to be so careful and held out their hand like they were carrying an egg on a spoon or whatever.

You actually made my point about the baked goods. If someone doesn't know how to use substitutes and stuff, they would have no idea how to change the recipe so I don't think Leah or MJ would be trying to do something like that without some sort of guidance from someone. I also don't think Cam cooks enough that he could give them any tips either.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 5:43 pm

Angela apparently told Quinn to put up Joseph, Tkor and Leah (apparently because they have never been on the block). Then she came back into the room during Leah's one-on-one and said "don't put the people who have been on the block up.............don't put up Joseph.

Now keep in mind she forced herself on Leah for a final 2 (basically she asked and Leah said she thought they already had one). Joseph has been very, very nice to her for most of the game. When she starts spiraling this is what happens first, she waffles from thought to thought and then starts acting on each of them. I'm sure the crying will be coming if it hasn't shown up already.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 9:23 pm

Let me ask this question about all the times we've seen Angela crying...How many tears have you actually seen in all of the crying spells combined?

I don't think anyone takes her seriously, but they do need to be careful in the event she stumbles into another HoH, neither of those were really crapshoots so there are some that she can win, unless physical
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 9:34 pm

Angela, Kimo and Rubina nominated as expected
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 10:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Let me ask this question about all the times we've seen Angela crying...How many tears have you actually seen in all of the crying spells combined?

I don't think anyone takes her seriously, but they do need to be careful in the event she stumbles into another HoH, neither of those were really crapshoots so there are some that she can win, unless physical

Yes, you are so right, the tears are not there MOST of the time which is why she keeps wiping her eyes so people don't notice it. I have seen her on the feeds trying to make herself cry at times and then saying "nope they are coming this time" so I know most of it is fake. And that whiny voice where she sounds like a cheerleader from the 1950's saying how excited she is to be living her dream and she just wants to keep playing, etc.

She makes people feel uncomfortable with it most of the time and I just wish someone would just say "I'm sorry Angela, but it makes me REALLY uncomfortable to watch someone cry, so I will talk to you later when you are not so upset." What could she say to that? By now, I would have told her to knock it off because we all know she is faking it, but as I have said before, this is why I would never last in the house because I couldn't keep my mouth shut about things like this that would drive me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quinn HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn HOH   Quinn HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn HOH
Page 1 of 1