Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess the comp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Guess the comp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 5:40 pm

Since the HOH won't be played on the episode as per usual this year, I am wondering if it might be something other than Quinn (or Ainsley) reading questions to them. I wonder if there will be pictures that they have to put on a structure in the order they were in the videos they saw?

What do ya think?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 6:34 pm

I don't know if production is creative enough to do something new like that. But I've about had it with the memory comps this season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 6:38 pm

On hamsterwatch they posted that Julie apparently put out a preview to the AI arena. The link didn't work for me, but they said it is the one you have to untangle the rope hooked to you to reach a target. This is kind of a toss up in certain ways, but I am guessing that Rubina would be the front runner because she is a lot more limber than the guys are and that sets up a possible blindside for Tkor when/if Kimo goes home as is the plan last I knew.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 4:00 am

Ctown, you mentioned the other day you thought it would be OTEV this week, and I agree with you. But I also contemplated the bowlerina comp. Every season people discuss this comp and there are 2 groups; those who believe they could beat EVERYONE out and those who say they would be on the sidelines throwing up. I recall this conversation happening early on, but I don't remember specific people's answers clearly. I believe it was Tucker who said he would probably be throwing up because he can't handle going around in circles. Brooklyn said that would be her comp because she is a dancer and knows how to spot to keep from getting dizzy, but the others ones I don't recall. Oh wait, I'm sure Joseph said he would KILL that one (unless he was throwing it of course).

This one always is quite the equalizer and watching it is almost as entertaining as the slip n slide. There are a number of people I would LOVE to see in this comp. Tkor would be one because she moves and acts older than Angela does most of the time. If she does ANYTHING at all she has to have a massage from someone. And I know it is evil, but I want to see Angela in this comp. She has been on my last nerve for most of the game, so I take pleasure in watching her in these things. Like I said, I know it is evil, but I can't help it.

If it is OTEV, that unfortunately is not as entertaining as it used to be because the ramp isn't slick or steep enough and most people can just walk up the ramp. Being athletic used to matter in this one, but now it is basically getting lucky finding the object with the names on it more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 9:51 am

I'm gonna guess this comp to be slip and slide. Production is sittingback saying "LEt's piss off chap and make slip and slide a veto so she can't watch it live" neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 1:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm gonna guess this comp to be slip and slide.  Production is sittingback saying "LEt's piss off chap and make slip and slide a veto so she can't watch it live"  neener

WHY are you picking on me? Just wait, I will remember one of your pet peeves and start bugging you about it. Unfortunately doesn't look like we are ever going to have a battle back cuz I KNOW that is one of them.

Plus I KNOW you like watching the slip n slide too, so when it happens for HOH and we get to watch it, then I will get my payback on you by never letting you forget I WAS RIGHT and you were WRONG! :raspberries:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 2:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I will get my payback on you by never letting you forget I WAS RIGHT and you were WRONG!  :raspberries:

In my entire life I have NEVER been wrong. Niot even a single time. I thought I was once, but as it turned out, I was mistaken! Club
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 4:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
  I will get my payback on you by never letting you forget I WAS RIGHT and you were WRONG!  :raspberries:

In my entire life I have NEVER been wrong.  Niot even a single time.  I thought I was once, but as it turned out, I was mistaken!  Club

So I take it you would like me to call you Joseph?

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the comp   Guess the comp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess the comp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2