Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tibbits II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 10:37 am

New thread as the other is getting long:

MJ really has no clue in this game, she zigs when she should zag and vice verse, but bless her heart for at least trying to play, regardless of how clueless she is.

Rubina continues to just be duped. I don't buy for a minute she will turn on Tucker and of course now that his HoH power is done, T'kor and Kimo move on to no longer trusting him just like they did Quinn last week when Quinns power was used up. This will catch up to them eventually as it is a horrible type of floater strategy.

Cam could be in for a shock if he refuses to campaign, people notice shit like that and if I was Chelsie or Brooklyn, I'd be pointing it out. Others should notice as well to see how comfortable he is with it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 4:21 pm

I'm beginning to think we spend too much big brother time together Ctown, because we keep coming up with the same terminology to make our points. I have been thinking for the past few days watching MJ really TRY to get someone to work with her and in the back of my mind "bless her heart" always pops up. People are really missing out on a chance here because they know she is loyal and they know she doesn't lie, so they could pull her in and train her a bit on the game. Right now she doesn't trust anyone but Tucker because he is the only one who actually tells her the truth most of the time. Plus Tucker has found out that she was the ONLY one advocating for him so he tends to talk to her more. But, even he doesn't really utilize her as he could.

I know she only won the 1 AI arena thing, but she has been in the thick of most of them and will definitely excel at the physical comps. Really the only people who are trying to pull her in are Chelsie and Brooklyn, but she is just pretending with them and trying not to say anything wrong that would help them. But by doing that, at least they won't be looking in her direction to go on the block.

I would really like to see her get an HOH before she is evicted. She thinks that people will tell her things then and is excited about it, but she will probably be saying "be careful what you wish for" once she starts hearing some of the dirt people have or pretend to have on others. I wish she would find out just how much Kimo and T'kor (mainly Kimo) want her out of the game and then win an HOH because maybe they would end up on the block! What fun MJ could have with that by telling everyone she has a BIGGER plan which they would assume would be BD Tucker but all the while not planning that at all! Of course that plan would have to be thought of by someone else and I still don't think MJ could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 5:13 pm

She also won the America's veto upgrade comp. And I think that was the one that had 4 people in it and was far from an easy comp so there's that. But I agree, she would have no idea what to do with an HoH and that type of chaos could make it very enjoyable. Especially if she has T'kor and Kimo on her radar
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 6:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
She also won the America's veto upgrade comp.  And I think that was the one that had 4 people in it and was far from an easy comp so there's that.  But I agree, she would have no idea what to do with an HoH and that type of chaos could make it very enjoyable.  Especially if she has T'kor and Kimo on her radar

I stand corrected. That was a tougher comp. Quinn only beat Leah and seemed very confused at first and kept falling all over.

The more I think about it, the more I would love to see MJ win HOH. I think she expects people to come into the room and unload their secrets the way she did with her power when she met with HOH's. I can't imagine just how awkward her one-on-one's will be when they sit across from her and say nothing? I would hope that Tucker will help her out, but that could be counterproductive if he wants to protect T'kor and Kimo. But IF Brooklyn wins and Kimo/T'kor push for Cam to go, things may change quickly. I usually am on the side of everyone gets their own vote, but this isn't like last week where they had someone who was helping the top of their alliance, but they were just waiting to be sent out against someone who has their back pretty much 100%. This is a situation of want and desire. T'kor even said she knows Cam would never come after them, but she wants females in the house. This hangs Tucker out to dry after he saved their asses.

Not to mention Kimo's incessant whining that "nobody is coming to check on him throughout the day." He wonders if they are really on his side or not if they don't worry that he is off by himself and things, especially since he is a have-not. T'kor and Rubina make a point of checking in with him now, but he wants Tucker to come and check on him and make him feel wanted. That is a bit over the top. MJ might just be doing him a favor if it would happen.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 7:08 pm

I forgot to comment on Cam not campaigning situation. I can't believe he is just blowing it off. Just because the HOH says he wants you to stay doesn't mean that is going to happen. Did he sleep through last week? Cedric went home on Quinn's HOH last week.

To be honest, I don't think he cares if he stays or not. I think he is just trying to get TV time and try to increase his social media followers. But, that doesn't happen if you are just laying around the house doing nothing all day and not involved in ANYTHING (good or bad) at all!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 10:57 am

Part of me almost wants Brooklyn to win AI arena just so we can see the turmoil of Chelsie. I think it would be hysterical to see CAm go home after not learning a lesson of Cedric going home last week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 2:21 pm

Please, please, please Rubina bring this info right back to Tucker. T'kor just doesn't know when to quit. She refuses to not get her way. There's a point you have to accept things and just be glad you are not a target, but this is the quickest way to make yourself a target.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 3:40 pm

This has been going on for the last couple of days. T'kor and Kimo keep planting the seeds with Rubina and pushing her to talk to Tucker about it. She kept deflecting and saying they all need to talk to him, etc. That was supposed to happen last night, but there were other people in his room too late. Rubina finally went in there when things cleared out and Tucker told her straight up that keeping both of those women in the game puts an even bigger target on his back. Cam is the last physical threat, so if she is gone Tucker is a target even for his own people more than he already is.

Rubina said she trusts Chelsie more than Cam. Tucker said he trusts Cam more than Chelsie because Cam has no social game at all and doesn't really understand the game at all. He can't pull in people or anything. Rubina asked him who Cam would put up, he said it would be Quinn and MJ because he blames Quinn for blowing up his spot in the game. They went back and forth and finally said there are only 3 people he trusts in the game and that is not enough to have votes for him to send someone out or save himself on the block, so he has to get rid of competitors or people who pull a team together.

T'kor and Kimo were downstairs wondering if they should interrupt Rubina and Tucker but since it was 3:30 a.m. they decided to wait until this morning and MAKE him talk to them and hear them out. Kimo is worried that Tucker will drop them and move to others, but T'kor only cares what is best for herself and thinks of nothing else.

I'm glad he tried to shut them down and then T'kor shows her bullshit. She is going to try to flip this shit. She talked to Leah last night and made the case, which I thought was pretty bold considering Leah's feelings toward Chelsie.

I hope this one blows up in their face and the vote flip gets flipped right back on them, maybe with them being the only ones on the wrong side of the vote!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 10:24 am

And here we go. You didn't think we'd get through a season without someone being called a racist did you? Now it's just a matter of time before TMZ and all the other tabloid shows pick this up and everyone speculates as to what Leah may have/have not said and people start going after her job.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 11:40 am

I know Chelsie was upset, but I don't see Leah saying anything racist. She just doesn't strike me as that kind of person. In fact she stands up against any bad treatment of anyone and why she was so completely floored when she found out from Tucker that Chelsie was bad-mouthing her. She even heard some of the comments herself. She is just not that kind of person and this is actually when the flashback would be beneficial because I am guessing someone is just trying to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 1:32 pm

Something is up with feeds being down. This clip Kimo mentions hoping Chelsie is ok, so there may be something she got called to the DR for, then they talk about the Leah 4 instances thing, no idea what it's about but all we can do is sit back and wait. Not that we have a choice in the matter
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 3:52 pm

Why can't they put some kind of a banner announcement on the feeds about these things. They don't have to disclose details of what is going on, but even something stating the feeds will be down X number of hours or SOMETHING that would tell us what is going on.

I still don't think Leah would say anything racist but I could be wrong. Maybe there is something that Chelsie shared with people in the house they aren't supposed to talk about or something? I know she was also discussing the open box of condoms in the HOH room, but it was Tucker and Rubina that were in there this week. However, there was also something said during Chelsie's week up there, so maybe that was the inappropriate thing that she is worried about or something.

Without any feeds to go back on, we will probably never know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 4:29 pm

The problem here is too much speculation, which the internet loves to do. I can already see more people claiming class action lawsuits with the feeds being down. Here's the funny thing, with all the content that Paramount+ provides, the refund amount one would get for the BB feeds being down is even more laughable than when cable companies used to offer credits for service being down more than a day. The feeds could be down for a week and with all the other content they have, they would credit you maybe a quarter, and that's being generous
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 4:35 pm

That being said, dingo gave an update on it as well, take it for what it is:

http://hamsterwatch.com/

Quote :

Day 39 - Friday - August 23, 2024
Adding on to where I left off last night, there was another convo with Kimo telling Tucker he hoped Chelsie's okay, and he hoped "it wasn't a personal family thing" (for why she was crying). Tucker said he didn't know "but it just screams Leah" and he said "she got in trouble with the whole fuckin Leo character" and "there's been four other incidences." Kimo said "yeah, it's not good." Tucker then said "hopefully it wasn't her." (Going back to August 5 when the viewer vote was underway, Tucker told Kenney viewers would probably put Leah or Quinn on the block "because Leah has said like four derogatory terms and they [viewers] don't let that shit slide." Kenney said maybe we didn't see it and Tucker told him feeds see everything, and "she got called out on two of them, and they had a big discussion.")

To my knowledge, there haven't been any derogatory terms come out on feeds, but a lot of things haven't come out on feeds this season. I'm pretty sure they finally put in a short delay like live TV does to cut those things off before they get out. Regardless, overnight convos after the two items I mentioned had a lot of fishies interruptions, and then the fishies came at 4.25am and stayed, and they're still swimming as of noon today. We'll find out when we find out, or not. Presumably they also have the AI Instigator thing to kick off, though I doubt they'd start that at 5am after a live show and a late night.

Now she is right that we haven't heard any derogatory terms, but with no rewind and all the downtime it's hard to tell. Plus you have to factor in what one means by a "derogatory term" so many people have so many different definitions of it that it's ridiculous
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 6:48 pm

Okay, let's say they are correct and Leah did say racist, derogatory things and it has caused some kind of uproar that results in someone sobbing in the DR (Chelsie) and others speculating it must be her. Because they keep cutting things off during the feeds by switching cameras or going to the fish screen all the time, WE are not aware of any of this happening. Now if someone has to be removed from the game or any other kind of penalty needs to be enforced they have NOTHING to stand on. I guess they can go back and show a clip on the episode, but it kind of comes out of nowhere. Not to mention they have fans voting on things for people, even rewards as part of the Instigator thing, so if we don't see the whole story that is a crock of shit.

The feeds are part of BB, and I know that other countries don't have them or discontinued them or whatever, but that doesn't mean the US has to do it as well. These people sign up for the game and know their every word and action could be recorded, so if they do or say stupid or hurtful things, they will pay the consequences for that. At some point people need to be responsible for their own behavior.

And apparently I have completely missed the boat with Leah, but her entire personality and how she relates to people and defends various people and things, just doesn't fit with someone who is racist. Aaryn's other actions all fell in line with her words. She had that arrogance that she was better than others and when those comments rolled off her tongue, you KNEW it was something that was normal for her. I don't think a reality show should ruin someone's life, but if they are dumb enough to do it on TV, then maybe they need the backlash that comes from that to learn to be a better human being.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Speaking of Aaryn, I read n exit interview with Brooklyn where she says sshe knows Aaryn with them both being in Texas and they've crossed paths but they haven't spoken in years. Something about Aaryn and her being in the same line of work briefly, all stupid shit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 12:45 pm

Now how awesome would I be to see Kimo go home on T'kors HoH?

And I thought AI instigator was supposed to spread misinformation. Tucker and Rubina showmance is not a secret to anyone in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 1:34 pm

I was thinking the same thing while watching last night that it wasn't misinformation, it was already publicly known. Others in the house thought it was kind of lame because it told them absolutely nothing, just Ainsley using their comments back at them.

I have a feeling the information will get to more unknown/misinformation depending on who is the instigator. I am hoping to see stuff about T'kor/Kimo because they are actually the tightest duo in the house. Of course if it is Chelsie she won't go there. Leah or MJ would definitely go there.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 10:53 am

OK, Chelsie gets it with the opportunity to get rid of Tucker and it appers she's being smart about it and not pushing it quite yet. The way to play this is to wait until closer to eviction, maybe even wait until AI arena plays out so nothing can get back to him to make her a target.

MJ still showing how bad she is at this game, why are you talking to anyone about who you would put up while you are on the block and the people you include are the HoH and their allies.

Poor Angela is having a hard time with the punishment, but she's a trooper and doing it even though it appears her back is really hurting. MJ is now walking with her as a show of support
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 4:09 pm

Yes, Chelsie does get it. She has been planting seeds all over the house and they are beginning to grow. Leah had said something about maybe Cam wouldn't take himself off or maybe use it on Tucker. So, later she just kind of casually told Cam she would never speak to him again if he didn't use that veto and take himself off. He didn't even hesitate and said he would never do that. Then she said "Leah is telling stories again" and just left that there.

I'd like to know who MJ was talking to when she said that because she usually won't say who she would put up. I could see her saying it to Leah or Chelsie, but it is still stupid to say it at all. Chelsie has really been pumping her up about winning the AI arena. She keeps telling her that she is being put up because she is a strong woman, so the only way to stop that from happening is to make them pay for it and things like that. Leah throws MJ under the bus on a daily basis, but she thinks Leah has her back, so that is REALLY stupid to do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 9:59 am

So there will be blowback either way. I'm still hoping that T'kor convinces Kimo to go up as a pawn and he ends up going home!

And Quinn is a snake playing both sides
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 10:26 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 10:50 am

T'kor and Kimo are going to end up with an alliance with everyone. As soon as Tuckers want to go home thingpasses, I guarantee Rubina tells him about this latest alliance.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 10:54 am

Lots to unpack here, especially the part of Joseph claiming to play a Dan /Dr Will type game and Quinn telling him it's more like Nicole F.  chuckle   I guess the difference is that Joseph jerked himself off instead of someone else! (click on and read the top tweet first)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tibbits II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II Empty

Back to top Go down

Tibbits II
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: