Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tibbits II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tibbits II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 3:42 pm

Listening to Joseph and Quinn talk about this game and how great they are both doing is beyond delusional. They are so much worse when it is the 2 of them than when they are with others, but after their talks is when Joseph goes around to plant seeds with people that he is playing a great game. I can't wait to see what he does when he is on the block for the first time.

MJ started shit talking Tucker because he told Angela that it was MJ who told him that she was trying to build a team to vote out Tucker, but Tucker knew it was Quinn who told first. She only confirmed what happened when she was directly asked if the meeting happened. This pissed her off, but weirdly when she asked Tucker about it, he said almost nothing and she just said she still has his back. It was the dumbest conversation I have ever seen!

Lastly, why do people feel the need to tell others when they jerk off in the house? They could talk about it during wake up when they know the feeds are off for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 4:22 pm

One thing I'll give Joseph credit for is today he became the first one to notice how T'kor and Kimo keep going through alliances. Once a week is over, they abandon the alliance that helped them for the week and move on to form a new alliance. It looks to be happening again as they are already forming new alliances, this time involving Quinn.

Now seeing what people are doing is one thing, being able to do something about it is something completely different. That was the case in season 16. Donniw was the only one who was able to see what Cody and Derrick were up to, but nobody would hear him out so there was nothing he could do about it by himself. At this point, Joseph should just quietly navigate the week and thn bring it to the attention of whoever wins the next HoH. Now so far, he has only told that to Quinn, which is stupid becasue Quinn will likely run right to T'kor and tell her so he ca "prove his loyalty" They already flipped on him once and will do it again.

"Fool me once, shame on you...... you know the rest"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 5:35 pm

Yes, Joseph is observant about some things, but completely delusional about others. Tkor has already told people she does not want to win anymore HOH's for the rest of the season, and those are comments to people closest to her. I guess if you can get carried there, that mentality might work, but at some point you have to make decisions whether you are HOH or not.

So they formed 2 new groups (Mistfits 4 and unnamed 6). This time Joseph and Angela are excluded, but Chelsie and Quinn are included. The thing is that Chelsie wants NOTHING to do with an alliance including Quinn, she just doesn't voice it up too quickly (for now). But her and Cam are actually working on getting votes to evict Tucker and according to Chelsie they only need 1 more. I assume that means her, Cam, Chelsie, MJ or Angela (the one off the block). I don't see ANY other vote there for them.

Tucker got the group to change to MJ out of the game instead of Angela and "save Angela" to next week, but his reasoning is really weird and apparently nobody noticed it. He said he never had a final 2 with Angela, but she definitely has a final 2 with Leah. So if Angela has a final 2 with Leah doesn't that make her more dangerous to them then MJ who has nobody. Most people don't even think MJ and Leah talk much anymore and Leah has thrown her under the bus enough that Joseph and Quinn are convinced they are on the outs.

At any rate, I really hope Tucker is on the block to test this vote thing tonight even if he is evicted because I know there is a "twist" coming to keep him in the game anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 11:14 am

Well this clears up the Ballers alliance thing a bit.

Well at least Cam is self aware that he's not on TV much, now will he connect the dots that it's because he's useless?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 1:31 pm

Now this is the kind of filler things they should be showing on the season instead of fake shit that the DR tells them to do or helps t generate. Just the HG's trying to have some fun
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 1:34 pm

And MJ almost missed it.

It's almost like she's running to the bathroom so she doesn't shit herself!

chuckle chuckle chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 4:20 pm

I disagree with the assessment in the tweets that there is no scenario in which Tucker goes home tonight. There are 4 solid votes for him to go. The one that is iffy would be Quinn's vote. Now he made an oath promise to Tkor that he would not flip on Tucker, but I think he is done playing with the visionaries because they won't let Tucker go. He wants to play with Chelsie (much smarter player) and Cam (won't out strategize him) and more importantly Leah. I don't see Joseph voting out Tucker, but if Leah REALLY pleads with him to do so and she has all the other votes, he just might do it, especially if Quinn is going to do it as well. Quinn is taking the risk that Tkor and Kimo will always forgive him (and he's probably right), but with Tucker in the game, he shifts to #5 in their group. Joseph also shifts to the bottom, so there may be another house split on the line.

I think MJ has to win AI in order to stay, but there is an outside chance that those same votes might go for her against Angela because there are so many people who just can't stand having Angela in the game any longer.

The bathroom song was made up about a week ago. They did it again last night and then went and did other rooms as well, but the bathroom one is the best for sure. Oh, and Angela was miffed that she didn't even know there WAS a bathroom song. The things that bother this woman are just weird.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 4:32 pm

I agree that there are plenty of scenarios in which Tucker goes. The HG's are keeping it close to their vest right now in the event he wins the AI arena, but I can almost guarantee that if he does NOT win, there will be lots of discussion about now is the time to take that shot. And T'kor will have no say in the matter becasue at this point it's the votes that have the power. Hope she remember s that!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 4:53 pm

Yeah, I remember her saying that the HOH's power is over after the veto and then the power is in the hands of the voters and she didn't think that any HOH should ever be able to question that or hold it against them. Funny how thought process changes depending on which side of that equation a person is on.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 10:13 am

Niothing to worry about here, T'kor and Kimo will move on to the next alliance after tonight's eviction
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 12:51 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 11:13 am

So Quinn wants to have an alliance with everyone who is not nominated and has promised them all safety. I want to see T'kor and Joseph picked for veto and then see one of the nominees win veto.

Quinn continues to prove to everyone in the house that his word is shit.

Oh, and Joseph confessed to Quinn about his crush on Leah. We all know that Quinn has a crush on Leah. And Leah wants nothing to do with either of them. So let's sit back and watch this non-existent love triangle begin
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 11:46 am

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 1:36 pm

Oh, I hope the replacement is Tkor or Joseph!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 1:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Oh, I hope the replacement is Tkor or Joseph!

Well he's not going to get anyone to volunteer. So we may see another interation of "let the skittles decide"

At least with Tucker, he wasn;t afraid to put people up, he just went and did it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:35 pm

I disagree that Tkor did a good job of damage control. Chelsie and Quinn had already decided to keep her in good graces and Chelsie shared that with her. She didn't have to do anything for herself in this case.

That being said, Kimo and Rubina should be seeing red flags with her though because she was basically talking about Rubina and Kimo going on the block but seem quite sure she wouldn't be joining them at all. She also seems to think she will be able to save BOTH Kimo and Rubina somehow (I guess sending Angela out of the house), but someone is going to have to win at least a veto or AI arena in order to keep them both.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 3:40 pm

If just looking sad is damage control then she did fabulous. Other than that, she didn't do anything. I don't get how Kimo can be a target and T'kor is not even up there. Unless he is a true paen (he's not) then why wouldn't you put his closest ally up as well so she can't take him down with a veto? But then again, Quinn is not the smartest bulb out there
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 4:14 pm

He wants to keep Tkor safe to keep Chelsie in good graces with him at least for now. Like I said he wants Rubina gone so he will have Tkor and Kimo for himself. Will Kimo really forgive him for putting him up? Maybe not, but he will stick with Tkor no matter what.

If Tkor gets picked for veto what will SHE do? Should Quinn ask HER not to use it so he doesn't have to get more blood on his hands? I don't see him doing that, but it would serve her right. Will she throw the veto because she can't choose between Kimo and Rubina?

Now if Kimo wins it and uses it, Quinn almost HAS to put up Tkor as a replacement to try to ensure Rubina goes home.

This thing could get VERY tricky real quick with all the promises he has made all over the house.

By the way, Quinn asked Leah to move into the HOH room? Wouldn't that drive a stake in Joseph's heart! He told Leah that "people" have said she has been throwing him under the bus and she swore she NEVER does that and if there are specific questions, she will answer them, so she must have convinced him if he is offering her to share the room with him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 4:21 pm

Moving into the HoH would be the worst thing Leah could do. It's no secret that he is crushing on her and she knows it. Production even made it a point to show that she "friendzoned" him,(which is a stupid term, making a friend is never a bad thing, but that's awhole different discussion).

If she takes him up on it and moves into the HoH room, it will be construed as leading him on. And if she does have a fling with him, it would be construed as using him to advance her game. She needs to politely decline him. There's no other way without having backlash of some sort
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 4:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Moving into the HoH would be the worst thing Leah could do.  It's no secret that he is crushing on her and she knows it.  Production even made it a point to show that she "friendzoned" him,(which is a stupid term, making a friend is never a bad thing, but that's  awhole different discussion).

If she takes him up on it and moves into the HoH room, it will be construed as leading him on.  And if she does have a fling with him, it would be construed as using him to advance her game.  She needs to politely decline him.  There's no other way without having backlash of some sort

I don't think she entertained that idea even for a second, she is smarter than that, but him even offering it was a bit over the top. I guess it could have just been a joke, but the way him and Joseph are crushing on her I'm guessing he was actually hoping it would work somehow or maybe just to let her know just how much he likes her.

I actually hope MJ wins the veto and watch Rubina, Kimo and Angela asking her to use it on them. She will be nice of course, but if I were in her position I would tell Rubina and Kimo that she can't save them when they were willing to tell her she was safe if she threw the comp to Tucker but were planning to send her out anyway, and for Angela she can't risk other people being put up in her place that would have voted to keep her yesterday if she had not won AI.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 10:49 am

Now I really want to see Joe up on the block to see how he can make the person who puts him up go home. He must have snuck in a can of Dan's mist that he will use to control the HoH
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 11:02 am

I forgot about the look really cool in yellow speech. This is what Quinn told Leah while trying to flirt with her. It is becoming quite the meme on social media now!

The more I think about it, Leah should be using this veto on Angela. If she truly believes Angela is good for her game, then this is how you make sure she stays. Right now Rubina is the main target should she still be up after AI Arena, but things can change quickly.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Kimo go home just to see T'kor spiral when he loses her minion
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 1:34 pm

Joseph has pissed A LOT of people off over the past couple of days. It would be stupid to send him home instead of Kimo or Rubina, but these people tend to be a bit more emotional.

Tkor told Kimo that she is "tired of protecting everyone else" and caring about their feelings. She said she won't do that if she gets HOH again. She was referring to listening to Quinn about not putting Leah up. She just can't bring herself to admit she screwed up by putting Tucker on the block. I don't know how keeping Leah off the block and putting up Angela instead would have benefitted her. Tucker would have still gone home and Leah would have been pissed at her too.

She has been telling Quinn and Chelsie that she would be open to an alliance without Kimo in it, but then told Rubina and Kimo she wasn't. So basically she has become the Quinn of their little group. Her idea now is to start an all girls alliance with her and Rubina (probably assuming Kimo is leaving) but I don't think that is going to fly for any longer than all her other alliances. People know she is not loyal to anyone but Kimo and Rubina and she is pretty much just giving up on Kimo now as well. She keeps telling Kimo how stressful this is for her, but he is on the block and a have-not as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tibbits II
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: