Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tibbits II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tibbits II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 1:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Joseph has pissed A LOT of people off over the past couple of days.  It would be stupid to send him home instead of Kimo or Rubina

I disagree. With the way this guy thinks he is playing a flawless game, is that someone you really want to be in the jury?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 2:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Joseph has pissed A LOT of people off over the past couple of days.  It would be stupid to send him home instead of Kimo or Rubina

I disagree.  With the way this guy  thinks he is playing a flawless game, is that someone you really want to be in the jury?

Better in jury than sitting next to someone at the end winning second place for doing absolutely NOTHING. Also, people know he is full of shit at this point, so nobody is going to listen to him in the jury anyway. In fact they will probably finally tell him how ridiculous he sounded during the game and once he was put in jury. Quite frankly I would prefer him in jury instead of Angela for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 8:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I disagree.  With the way this guy  thinks he is playing a flawless game, is that someone you really want to be in the jury?

Better in jury than sitting next to someone at the end winning second place for doing absolutely NOTHING.  Also, people know he is full of shit at this point, so nobody is going to listen to him in the jury anyway.  In fact they will probably finally tell him how ridiculous he sounded during the game and once he was put in jury.  Quite frankly I would prefer him in jury instead of Angela for sure.

My point is to have Leah use veto, and put Joseph up as the replacement and send him home pre-jury. I wouldn't worry about him influencing the other jurors, but if it's a close vote I wouldn't want to lose because he votes the other way because of what he thinks is better gameplay
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 2:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Better in jury than sitting next to someone at the end winning second place for doing absolutely NOTHING.  Also, people know he is full of shit at this point, so nobody is going to listen to him in the jury anyway.  In fact they will probably finally tell him how ridiculous he sounded during the game and once he was put in jury.  Quite frankly I would prefer him in jury instead of Angela for sure.

My point is to have Leah use veto, and put Joseph up as the replacement and send him home pre-jury.  I wouldn't worry about him influencing the other jurors, but if it's a close vote I wouldn't want to lose because he votes the other way because of what he thinks is better gameplay

He is actually very easily influenced though. If a strong personality has a different opinion, he caves. An example is that he knows MJ has risen up in popularity and now all of the sudden he keeps talking about the "bad stuff" he said about Matt or to Matt in the first week. He did a camera apology to Matt as well. A few people had some pushback against him having so much "fun" talking about shitting on Angela's hope to stay and stuff like that. Now today he is on this apology tour (starting with Chelsie) to say he wishes he was a kinder guy and is trying to learn that in the house. He said he didn't mean to be a dick to Angela or anything, just trying to be honest, but should have done it better. He had different talks about it today to make sure everyone thinks well of him.

To me it is a toss up with him and Angela being on the jury. Both would hold a grudge. Both would never see anything they did as wrong to deserve certain treatment by others. Both would vote for people they like and not necessarily on gameplay.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 11:58 am

She really needs to use that veto. Production needs to step up their game and push it harder. I think we all agree that using it will make things very messy.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 2:33 pm

Yes, it would be very, very messy, but it would be a mistake for her own game. She is in a decent spot in the game right now, but that links her to Angela and Angela will become VERY possessive of her. If she interacts with anyone else, Angela will expect to be included in that and if not, she will spiral again.

Also, I just don't think Quinn would go through with putting up Joseph. I think he would go with MJ, which won't win any points with MJ, Chelsie or Cam. And if he DID go through with it, that shits on his own game AGAIN.

Yes, it would be great TV, but very, very stupid game play.

And why is it Tkor's problem that MJ was rubbing Cam's head? I thought Chelsie was bothered by it and worried she would want her gone, but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all. I think she knows it is completely innocent and means nothing. Tkor needs to worry about her own game and relationships instead of others. Now she is lumping Chelsie up with Cam and that is another showmance/duo because those have worked so well for people this season!

There are talks going around about an all girls alliance, mainly being proposed by Rubina and Tkor. How long before Leah tells Quinn about this? What if Kimo hears about it, does it mean Tkor has already cut him loose? This is yet another source of drama coming down the road.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 4:09 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Yes, it would be very, very messy, but it would be a mistake for her own game.  She is in a decent spot in the game right now, but that links her to Angela and Angela will become VERY possessive of her.  If she interacts with anyone else, Angela will expect to be included in that and if not, she will spiral again.  

Also, I just don't think Quinn would go through with putting up Joseph.  I think he would go with MJ, which won't win any points with MJ, Chelsie or Cam.  And if he DID go through with it, that shits on his own game AGAIN.

I'm not interested in seeing good game play, I'm interested in it being messy. She does need to be careful though, look how Angela attached herself to Tucker when he saved her

Quote :

And why is it Tkor's problem that MJ was rubbing Cam's head?  I thought Chelsie was bothered by it and worried she would want her gone, but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all.  I think she knows it is completely innocent and means nothing.  Tkor needs to worry about her own game and relationships instead of others.  Now she is lumping Chelsie up with Cam and that is another showmance/duo because those have worked so well for people this season!

This is strictly a case of people being offended on behalf of someone else. We see it constantly now a days. Thins like all the people that have zero Native American blood being offended on behalf of Native American sports team names. It's tiresome

Quote :
There are talks going around about an all girls alliance, mainly being proposed by Rubina and Tkor.  How long before Leah tells Quinn about this?  What if Kimo hears about it, does it mean Tkor has already cut him loose?  This is yet another source of drama coming down the road.

Yeah, this will keep rearing it's head every week but I don't expect it to ever take hold.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 4:19 pm

Oh no! Not his hair! Relax T'kor, it's not like she's Nicole Franziel and stroking his dick!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 1:12 pm

I love how wach week this season, we get to Tuesday and still don't know who is going home. Now because we like AI Arena, after this season, we will never see it or any form of it again
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 11:50 am

Locked indoors? Could we be seeing the slip and slide tomorrow? I can see it now, tehy announce that the comp will be the slipand slide. Chap becomes very happy, then that happiness turns to pure anger when she learns that the comp will not be on the feeds! neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 12:55 pm

This shit with MJ/Chelsie/Cam is exactly why an all girls alliance won't work. Here's an idea Chelsie, use your fucking words and go talk to MJ and see what's what. MJ is doing nothing wrong here and you think that's the case, so go talk to her.

So Joseph is back to his old self which means he very well could throw AI arena.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 3:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Locked indoors?  Could we be seeing the slip and slide tomorrow?  I can see it now, tehy announce that the comp will be the slipand slide.  Chap becomes very happy, then that happiness turns to pure anger when she learns that the comp will not be on the feeds!  neener

You know me so well, Ctown. They have been speculating that in the house as well. Now I'm going to be disappointed when it isn't the slip n slide and we get another stupid memory comp of some sort.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 3:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:

This shit with MJ/Chelsie/Cam is exactly why an all girls alliance won't work.  Here's an idea Chelsie, use your fucking words and go talk to MJ and see what's what.  MJ is doing nothing wrong here and you think that's the case, so go talk to her.

So Joseph is back to his old self which means he very well could throw AI arena.

At first Chelsie was saying it was because MJ is young and doesn't think about what is going on around her. Tkor said she would never lounge around with someone stroking their head and such. MJ is a touchy, feely kind of person and I think that Cam is as well and she has NO IDEA there is anything between Cam and Chelsie at all. She is not the kind who would do that. She has a HUGE heart. She cuddles with Chelsie and Leah at times too. Not the same thing, but it just shows that is who she is.

Then Chelsie told Tkor that the only people who know about her feelings for Cam is her and Rubina. Then she said that Cam initiates the contact with them 90% of the time. wasn't aware of that, but got Rubina all fired up about watching this stuff happen and Rubina had a BIG reaction when Cam came into the HOH room and laid down between Leah and MJ. It was like he was a married man with his wife sitting there and he was doing this or something. Later Tkor shared that tidbit with Rubina and she said then it is all on Cam.

Like you said Ctown, Chelsie needs to use her words but with Cam first. She needs to tell him it bothers her. If she has already done that, then she needs to just kick him to the curb. This is not MJ or Leah's fault, it is all on Cam. Her putting up with this behavior simply for game purposes is just as bad as what he's doing. Hell she is hoping he will win HOH this week. Then what?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:33 pm

ok, how long until one of the guys realize that after this week (assuming Kimo or Joseph leaves), the girls will outnumber them 2-1. This doesn't happen very often, if ever, well there is such a disparity with there being that many more females. I think there's a reason for it:

Joseph is to busy patting himself on the back for what a great game he's playing to notice, but after the season will claim to have realized it the whole time

Quinn is too worried about who he could lie to next to realize it.

Cam is just Cam and completely oblivious to what's going on around him

Kimo is to busy being T'kor's puppet
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 8:56 pm

Listening to various girls talking about this all girls alliance over the past few days, I realized that they really didn't build this alliance, it is building itself. Nobody consciously went after a girls' alliance it has just happened rather organically to be honest. The girls began talking about this early but because of the Collective and the Pentagon, it fizzled out very quickly. Of course it is something that Tkor has wanted the entire game, just sidetracked a bit because of Tucker.

I can hear these girls at the end of the game that they were working toward this the ENTIRE time and the casual viewers will believe them. Even Julie will eat it up as they exit the house and on finale night when they talk about it.

When 2 guys are on the block next week, it might occur to them, but funny how each of the guys think they have a girl with them that would surely tell them if it was coming, right?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 10:28 am

Uh oh! MJ is getting too comfortable now! Someone needs to reel her ass in. Problem is she doesn't really have any strong connections. Winning a few comps and having a week off the block has went straight to her head.

Sending Kimo out is 100% the right thing to do, break up that T'kor/Kimo couple. But if it comes down to Joseph/Rubina, then I think you need to send Rubina home as she's gotten too close with T'kor/Kimo. Joseph can be easy pickings, even though I don't want to see him in jury and he will be insufferable if he stays, either by vote or by winning AI arena.

They keep hyping up this huge Ainsley announcement and it's so obvious that is the end of AI arena, which I'm sorry to see go
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 4:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Uh oh!  MJ is getting too comfortable now!  Someone needs to reel her ass in.  Problem is she doesn't really have any strong connections.  Winning a few comps and having a week off the block has went straight to her head.

Sending Kimo out is 100% the right thing to do, break up that T'kor/Kimo couple.  But if it comes down to Joseph/Rubina, then I think you need to send Rubina home as she's gotten too close with T'kor/Kimo.  Joseph can be easy pickings, even though I don't want to see him in jury and he will be insufferable if he stays, either by vote or by winning AI arena.

They keep hyping up this huge Ainsley announcement and it's so obvious that is the end of AI arena, which I'm sorry to see go

I believe it was a joke from MJ.  She is enjoying having people coming to her to ask for votes instead of the other way around.  I believe this was after talking to Kimo when he told her she was the most honest person in the house and offered his jury vote to her, etc.

Yes, and MJ told Chelsie this morning she hoped that Joseph wins AI because she thinks keeping both Kimo and Rubina in the house is a mistake because of the threesome there and she is right. Chelsie is starting to let personal feelings come into her game thoughts more and more.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 4:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Joseph already did his campaigning. He talked to Angela, Leah, MJ, Cam and Chelsie. There is no reason to talk to Tkor, Rubina and Kimo and Quinn can't vote.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 8:37 am

Maybe we are not giving T'kor enough credit. She seems to have a stronghold over these idiots. Right here it's basically described what Kimo and Rubina do for T'kor, but these idiots only see it where LEah is involved.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 3:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Maybe we are not giving T'kor enough credit.  She seems to have a stronghold over these idiots.  Right here it's basically described what Kimo and Rubina do for T'kor, but these idiots only see it where LEah is involved.

It is so weird to watch the dynamic of these three together. Rubina actually has good instincts and reads on people. She knew Cam was upset after the eviction and went right to him to console him and talk it through with him. Even though they wanted different people to stay, etc. She was a very good listener to him and that is something people remember. She does that for anyone. She also could see some bullshit from people and relay it later to others.

But when she is with Tkor, if she has a differing take on a situation and starts to say it, but Tkor says a different take she backs right down and goes with hers. It is almost like Tkor is the big sister she wants to be like or a part of the "cool group" she wants to be a part of or something. Kimo gives her analysis and then she talks to him like a child to change what he thinks if necessary. She does this two-faced shit about people all the time. She praises Leah for using a veto nobody wanted her to use (especially on Angela) but went against the grain anyway and how she "works it" with these men, but MJ is a horrible slutty girl for rubbing Cam's head in front of everyone. She also didn't like how much Leah talked with Tucker when he was there, but controlling and shitting all over Quinn and Joseph is okay now? Kimo and Rubina both would be better off if Tkor was out of the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 3:51 pm

Everyone would be better off with T'kor out of the game. Unless someone realizes it soon, she's going to float right to the final 2 chairs. She's playing the classic floater game the way a floater game is meant to be played.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tibbits II
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: