Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tibbits II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tibbits II - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 8:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Everyone would be better off with T'kor out of the game.  Unless someone realizes it soon, she's going to float right to the final 2 chairs.  She's playing the classic floater game the way a floater game is meant to be played.

That is true, but who do you see actually putting her up? Who would the sit next to her? Who would ACTUALLY vote her out? These are the problems they will have especially when she is so insulated with people who are willing to play with anyone she directs them to, even if that particular person just put them on the block.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 11:39 am

I still say if they want Kimo gone, veto needs to be used and put one of their votes next to him. Chelsie would be running a risk of having to be a tiebreaker and I know she doesn't want that. Of course, T'kor is certain that Leah would be the renom, so if it gets used we will have another blindside.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 9:28 am

Yeh, this all sounds about right. The sloppy gameplay was fun while AI Arean existed, butwe're down to jury now and these mistakes could have much more impact. I still say leaving the Kimo/T'kor/Kimo alliance is dangerous. All Quinn really has is Leah and that's not even solid.

And of course telling Kimo about the plan with the caveat to not tell anyone resulted in him running right to T'kor who told Rubina so that 3 remains strong. I hope it gets back to them that Kimo told and they evict him because of it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 2:32 pm

Chelsie didn't tell MJ or Cam that Kimo knew either, which is why he asked her NOT to tell anyone. She had to know he was going to tell Tkor and Rubina, but she probably thought telling him that would keep them from talking too openly about it. They also weren't going to tell Leah, but she stayed behind in the HOH with Chelsie and MJ and pushed for information and got more than she bargained for. Leah was MOST appalled that she was even being considered as a replacement by Chelsie. I can't believe she really thinks that Chelsie holds her in that high regard to not even consider putting her up this week as a replacement.

The more I see how the trio works, the more I think it is smart to take out Quinn first. True, their loyalty is to each other, but Kimo and Rubina are almost completely useless. Last night the 3 of them talked about Kimo going up to talk to MJ about the veto and even talk to Chelsie, what he should say and everything. They left him in the house to go out and play pool and he went to bed instead. Tkor went to get him and ask what the hell he was doing. He said he was in his head and just didn't think talking to them would do any good anyway. She had to make him get up and go out and at least wait for people to leave the HOH so he could talk to Chelsie. If Chelsie hadn't been called to the DR and he caught her coming out or he wouldn't have done that either. He is like a fucking child or something.

Rubina just parrots the things that Tkor says and talks about the "meaning" behind everything and "representing this and that" and nothing else really. She does well with people when she just goes and talks with them, but that doesn't happen too often. They were all having fun the other night and she blurted out that her and Kimo were Tkor's shields and Tkor went into the bathroom and cried for 30 minutes about it with Rubina apologizing over and over and over.

To be honest, the best play this week would be to take out Tkor, because Kimo and Rubina can't find their ass with both hands without her to give them directions. But if Chelsie did that, she would never have Tkor's vote regardless of the game she played.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 3:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:

To be honest, the best play this week would be to take out Tkor, because Kimo and Rubina can't find their ass with both hands without her to give them directions.  But if Chelsie did that, she would never have Tkor's vote regardless of the game she played.

And this is exactly why they never should have let her get to jury. She is too influential with people. So now if T'kor, Rubina and Kimo are all in jury, they all vote whichever way T'kor tells them to. And it will be against whoever is HoH if/when T'kor gets evicted because she will 100% hold a grudge and give new meaning to bitter juror
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 5:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

To be honest, the best play this week would be to take out Tkor, because Kimo and Rubina can't find their ass with both hands without her to give them directions.  But if Chelsie did that, she would never have Tkor's vote regardless of the game she played.

And this is exactly why they never should have let her get to jury.  She is too influential with people.  So now if T'kor, Rubina and Kimo are all in jury, they all vote whichever way T'kor tells them to.   And it will be against whoever is HoH if/when T'kor gets evicted because she will 100% hold a grudge and give new meaning to bitter juror

I agree that she is the LAST person who should be in jury because she doesn't recognize good game play. Actually Leah WILL be someone to push back against this kind of thing and call them out because she is pissed off today talking about this not being a game for the "best peron" or "best story" or whatever, it should be based on the game itself. So that will be helpful. That being said if Rubina and Kimo both go to jury before Tkor (very probable) I wonder if they will start thinking about how they should have played a bit more for themselves. Kind of like that "joke" that Rubina said about her and Kimo being Tkor's shield.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 6:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I agree that she is the LAST person who should be in jury because she doesn't recognize good game play.  Actually Leah WILL be someone to push back against this kind of thing and call them out because she is pissed off today talking about this not being a game for the "best peron" or "best story" or whatever, it should be based on the game itself.  So that will be helpful.  That being said if Rubina and Kimo both go to jury before Tkor (very probable) I wonder if they will start thinking about how they should have played a bit more for themselves.  Kind of like that "joke" that Rubina said about her and Kimo being Tkor's shield.

You mean this:

She's 100% right, but hey, you know the internet so there has to be the people with their white guilt who respond like this:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 6:55 pm

She is 100% right and I think she WILL speak her piece at that jury roundtable and I predict that it will make Tkor clam up.

As far as the asshat in the comment there, he doesn't know whether she has had privilege or not. Just because she is white doesn't mean she automatically has privilege. Sure maybe she doesn't get the same scrutiny in the general public that many POC's do, but she quite frankly could also have had a shitty life and grew up hard. She has hinted that things in her life have been hard and the fact that she doesn't really want to share them and how hard she seems in some ways tells me it probably is not that good. You notice she doesn't really talk about her family much, it is more about her work relationships and friends. Plus you hear some of the "therapy jargon" when she speaks showing she probably has had quite a bit of therapy. And no there is nothing wrong with therapy, in fact it can be a godsend (myself included). But those who have had more than average do tend to use that jargon when speaking as well.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 8:33 pm

I get that privilege does exist. It would be naive not too. But it's not the case here. Like I already pointed out, this idiot has the white guilt and uses buzz words like privilege to show how "woke" he is.

In fact, this is actually the opposite of privilege, if someone can go in that house and play off $750,000 because they have a story that needs to be told, then they are the ones that are privileged if it's that ways to turn away that kind of life changing money
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 12:53 am

I just get sick of all this stuff coming into the game. Just play the damn game, align with people or don't, but there doesn't NEED to be some philosophical reason or woke ideology. The love of the game, a desire for the title, a desire for the money, those are all I need to hear, not all this other bullshit coming in there. If someone does want to represent something or bring awareness to something, fine, but don't ask or anyone else to crown you a winner for that particular stance or whatever.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 9:05 am

I have no problem with the views that people have outside the game. I have no problem with some HG's bonding over those views. What I DO have a problem with is wehn people try to push those views onto other people and HG's.

Take a look at the Cookout. One of the best alliances ever. They bonded over something they all had in common and actually came up with a great strategy for one of them to win the game. Some even sacrificed themselves for the good of the alliance instead of going back to the inevitable individual game. I'm talking about Tiffany of course.

Here's the problem with the cookout though. Now every time someone sees a group of POC's together and says something about them possibly forming an alliance, it's somehow considered racist. Sorry, but it's a valid feeling now that it has happened. But we've had this discussion to death. Back to your regular scheduled rants
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 12:01 pm

And this is why I don't think Chelsie is playing a very good game. There's always that doubt in there as to who goes home. She could have targeted the trio and put up two of them with the third as the replacement nom and hope the one not up does not win veto. Instead, she waffled and used Angela and now she is in a tough spot. If she doesn't want Quinn to go home yet, then why did she put him up? Has she not been watching this season to people losing allies after putting them up?

So now, no matter who stays, they are looking at her side eyed for putting them up. This all could have been avoided very easily, but that would include having conversations and using her words, which Chelsie is horrible at
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 3:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I have no problem with the views that people have outside the game.  I have no problem with some HG's bonding over those views.  What I DO have a problem with is wehn people try to push those views onto other people and HG's.

Take a look at the Cookout.  One of the best alliances ever.  They bonded over something they all had in common and actually came up with a great strategy for one of them to win the game.  Some even sacrificed themselves for the good of the alliance instead of going back to the inevitable individual game.  I'm talking about Tiffany of course.

Here's the problem with the cookout though.  Now every time someone sees a group of POC's together and says something about them possibly forming an alliance, it's somehow considered racist.  Sorry, but it's a valid feeling now that it has happened.  But we've had this discussion to death.  Back to your regular scheduled rants

Just one more thing. Like you said it is a valid feeling to have. I just wish a few POC's would at least acknowledge that fact, but I have not seen ANYONE not jump to the conclusion it is a racist situation but see nothing wrong with them excluding someone who is white.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 3:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:

And this is why I don't think Chelsie is playing a very good game.  There's always that doubt in there as to who goes home.  She could have targeted the trio and put up two of them with the third as the replacement nom and hope the one not up does not win veto.  Instead, she waffled and used Angela and now she is in a tough spot.  If she doesn't want Quinn to go home yet, then why did she put him up?  Has she not been watching this season to people losing allies after putting them up?

So now, no matter who stays, they are looking at her side eyed for putting them up.  This all could have been avoided very easily, but that would include having conversations and using her words, which Chelsie is horrible at

I think Chelsie saying she really didn't want Quinn to go is the regular "buyer's remorse" that people have from time to time. She told Cam and MJ that she would have trouble doing this to Quinn, but she knew it was the smart move and would get over it. She hasn't really taken any active role in talking about Quinn staying, so I don't see it happening. I did post about some possible avenues for Quinn to try, but I just don't think it will ultimately happen.

I thought Chelsie handled Angela fine. Angela came to her talking about Leah being upset with her for telling Chelsie about the alliance, but she never said that Leah started it, only got caught up in it etc. Chelsie told Angela she would have to hash that stuff out with Leah because it was between the 2 of them. I thought it was smart to put the ball back in Angela's court and maybe she would stop coming to Chelsie and whining. What was she supposed to do?

I thought it was a bad idea for MJ and Chelsie to act like they were not together for this decision because it is obvious they were, but it weirdly seems to be working for them because Leah is mad at Chelsie but not MJ (at least for now). She is talking about putting up Chelsie and Tkor if she wins HOH, which would be a pretty big grenade to throw for sure. Now I kind of want to see her win the HOH and see if she goes through with it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 5:22 pm

Chelsie and T'kor as noms is not a grenade. It's going nuclear. IS she that out of touch in the game that she doesn't realize that they are on opposite sides? They may have an agreement to not put each other up but they still have different allies. Putting those two up together is basically suicide. It means you piss off both sdes instead of choosing a side and hoping it's the right one
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 7:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Chelsie and T'kor as noms is not a grenade.  It's going nuclear.  IS she that out of touch in the game that she doesn't realize that they are on opposite sides?  They may have an agreement to not put each other up but they still have different allies.  Putting those two up together is basically suicide.  It means you piss off both sdes instead of choosing a side and hoping it's the right one

I think she WANTS a nuclear thing thinking it will shake things up and reset some things like Tucker did once before. The problem with her thought process is that this is much later in the game and people are in their corners for the most part. Plus she would have NOBODY to keep her safe other than Angela. Well I take that back, she thinks she is going to get MJ and Cam to vote to keep Quinn over Kimo, so there is that of course.

Also, this may be big talk that she is trying to throw at Angela to get her fired up to do it, then she can come in and be the saving vote or whatever that the side of her choice needs. In any event, it would definitely stir shit up and cause A LOT of drama.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 11:30 am

Nothing really new here.

But I did stumble across something that you're gonna love regarding teh Leah wanting to put up Chelsie and T'kor together thing. Leah is now a racist for wanting to put the two of them up. The fact that those two are basically running the game has nothing to do with it. It's all about a entitled white woman wanting to keep the black women down. Of course, nobody took any of these claims seriously but its sad that they even came about
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 2:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Nothing really new here.

But I did stumble across something that you're gonna love regarding teh Leah wanting to put up Chelsie and T'kor together thing.  Leah is now a racist for wanting to put the two of them up.  The fact that those two are basically running the game has nothing to do with it.  It's all about a entitled white woman wanting to keep the black women down.  Of course, nobody took any of these claims seriously but its sad that they even came about

You are right, that is not surprising but once again ridiculous that it even comes about. You can bet if Leah was the POC and Chelsie/Tkor were white we would be hearing about how Leah is being bullied and isolated because of her race.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 10:08 am

Leave it to this cast of bad players to make this more complicated than it needs to be! At least the threat of T'kor is at least now seen.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 3:10 pm

That threat level is exactly why Chelsie and MJ have questioned whether or not they are making the right decision in sending Quinn out instead of Kimo. I don't think they are actually going to change their mind, just voicing doubt at times.

I go back and forth on this situation. I do believe that Quinn is much more unpredictable, especially if he is going to be teamed up with Leah and by extension Angela. But the block of 3 that will NEVER break is a HUGE threat as well. Like you said, at least they are seeing Tkor as the threat in the game to all of them, but I still wonder if Chelsie ACTUALLY thinks this way, just as Tkor wouldn't ACTUALLY think this of Chelsie either.

Reading through some of the statements in this update, I am a bit confused by some of them. For example, the one that says Rubina is being passive aggressive with Tkor. I haven't seen any difference in their conversations than they were before. And MJ has not been committing for sure on her vote to Angela because she doesn't trust her with ANY information on anything. She is keeping her close saying that she values her and such, but even when Angela told her she would never put her on the block, MJ told her she doesn't know what she would do as HOH and would have to see how it comes out, but she wouldn't be a target. That is basically talking in circles, not committing and being vague on purpose and that is probably the best thing to do with Angela. Plus Angela is trying to push MJ to make an agreement with her, Leah and Quinn.

There are others, but it seems like maybe some are opinions, but with no flash back, everyone is at the mercy of others who are listening for them and even with flashback people have different takes on the same situation. So I appreciate people taking the time to post the stuff since nobody has the time or could risk their sanity to sit and listen 24/7 for themselves!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 3:15 pm

This was an update account I found recently and yes, a lot of them are opinions with some updates thrown in. I have no problem with accounts run by a single person throwing opinions in s they are fans too and basically doing a service for us, especially with no flashback. This one also puts in a lot of video clips which helps.

Now accounts like Jokers, who have a bunch of people doing updates and throwing in opinions is much less reliable as it's more opinion than anything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 3:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This was an update account I found recently and yes, a lot of them are opinions with some updates thrown in.  I have no problem with accounts run by a single person throwing opinions in s they are fans too and basically doing a service for us, especially with no flashback.  This one also puts in a lot of video clips which helps.

Now accounts like Jokers, who have a bunch of people doing updates and throwing in opinions is much less reliable as it's more opinion than anything.

Oh, I appreciate these update posts you have been putting in here, because it is a service and they have a lot more information included that others don't. I was just pointing out a couple of areas where I was a bit confused by them. Overall, I think they are great.

Jokers is a more of a joke this season that they have been in the past. They have a few posters who will put in a whole conversation which I like, but some people put in 1 sentence, knowing that doesn't give the right picture. I use it more for timelines and such. I also do like the site for the hg ratings on popularity, the screen grab game each week and some of the article links I see on there. I have even noticed on hamsterwatch that there are A LOT of personal opinions about various hg's that color some of the conversations, but I still appreciate that on as well. I just read between the lines on certain hg's because you come to know who they like and who they don't.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 11:20 am

Not much to discuss until we know what's going on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tibbits II
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: