Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tibbits II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tibbits II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 12:30 pm

Why is it that every single year we get idiots in the house that say stupid shit like this "I'm fine with 2nd place if you win" Anyone who says this is either lying or just plain stupid. With Rubina I think it's the latter. Just look at this thought process of a backdoor being bad for her when she's on the block facing eviction.

Now this bullshit with people (T'kor) shutting down game talk with Leah, if I were LEah that would give me 100% reason to put her ass on the block.

Details remain unclear with this veto and I'm certain we will not find out the details until Wednesday. It won't even be referred to on tonight's show

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 1:32 pm

These are the conversations that Rubina ALWAYS has with Tkor. And the part in this post where Tkor says that is why she values friendships is EXACTLY correct. She never says that she feels the same about Rubina or Kimo, just lets them spew this adoration all over her and call it friendship and loyalty. Like you said, Ctown, it is stupidity. It is almost like Rubina is hypnotized by her or something.

Tkor went to the DR last night and Leah spoke with Rubina for a bit and she told her she really feels bad that Rubina is on the block. Rubina said it is worse for other people than it is for her. Leah said Rubina needs to start thinking about herself a bit more instead of other people all the time. Rubina again said she is okay with being on the block and thinks others would not handle it well (thinking Tkor?) and that even friends of people on the block have a hard time with it (thinking Tkor for sure here). That was her opportunity to bond a bit with Leah and maybe ask for her to think about using the veto on her and they might be able to work together in the future of the game or something, but like the post said, she gave her NOTHING.

Tkor has been bitching about Kimo NEVER advocating to save himself, leaving it to others, and now he goes to talk to Leah and Tkor intervenes to ruin it? That should tell Kimo all he needs to know. And I agree Ctown, I would just tell Tkor she needs to have a private conversation with Kimo and if she doesn't like it, too bad!

I did hear Leah talking about something to do with the ring toss game with people's names on it being tied somehow to the veto, but it sounded like she was just guessing at that point. Then of course she admitted later on that she really doesn't know how any of it works, so maybe once she talks to production and then starts having 1-on-1's she will talk about the details and we can pick something up from that. Production won't let her give out wrong or bad information about a power of any kind so if that happens, they will make her correct it. But without flashback, we will just have to be lucky enough to catch these things to understand what is happening.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 11:02 am

Fuck that sending Rubina home bullshit, get T'kor and her fake accent the hell off my TV. I am glad they shut down the Chelsie renom shit, at least for this week. This drama with her and Cam is getting ridiculous. It's obvious that he's not into her and enjoys being single. Why she thinks she has a claim to him is anyone's guess. Even that shit with her being pissed that he didn;t win HoH so he could keep her safe. He's not there playing for her. The comp was almost 10 hours and of course everyone was ready for it to end.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 2:52 pm

Wow, there must have been more than 1 cuddle session, because the one I saw was Cam sitting on MJ's lap and she rubbed his head. They weren't all cuddled up like in this picture. Now I get why Chelsie was pissed. That being said, I think she is going to have to face facts that he just is not that into her or her continually telling him what is okay and what isn't has pushed him away. It's not like people don't know they are together in the game, so making him keep his distance at all times doesn't really make sense, especially since he is this touchy feely kind of person. Now with her bitching and such last night, Tkor and Rubina are going to try pushing to have Cam on the block. Leah won't do it, but what if she does decide to go with the all girls thing and puts him on the block? He will absolutely be evicted. Then Tkor has all 3 of her numbers, Chelsie will either be #4 with them of down to a duo with MJ, if she doesn't push her away as well.

They could easily send Tkor home with votes from MJ, Cam and Chelsie. They need to keep that on the down low until after the ceremony though because Leah told Cam and Angela separately that she knows Tkor is a threat, but doesn't want her out just yet (not sure of the reason).

If Chelsie can't bring herself to vote her out, there is always Angela. She owes MJ one for taking her off the block and she could probably see the potential of taking out Tkor would free up Kimo a bit more for her own game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 9:34 am

Well it looks like your normal T'kor bullshit where she just has to be the center of attention and she's responsible for everyone left in the game. And of course Rubina just follows her lead.

If you think the Chelsie/Cam drama is bad now, can you imagine how bad it would get if Cam votes on MJs side instead of Chelsie's? Wow, how I need this to happen
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 3:37 pm

That is EXACTLY what I thought while watching this whole thing unfold. MJ is doing everything she can to avoid asking Cam about his vote (not because of the drama, but she thinks he definitely wants to keep Tkor) and even talking with Rubina about how Kimo might possibly vote. MJ is the only one who has been talking to Rubina (when Tkor is in the DR and such) about how SHE feels and what SHE wants, etc. Kimo and Tkor rarely ever talk to her about how she feels about anything and she always puts them above herself and her own feelings. It is her own fault it is that way, but I think she has this weird belief that Tkor is on a level above her and she aspires to be a "good person" like she is or something. It really is sad. I would like to see her play this game without Tkor. She was pretty good at reading people earlier in the game (when she was free to have her own thoughts that is) and if she can muster a win or two, she might be able to make some moves here or there.

Leah tried to change Chelsie's mind about the vote (subtly) but I think Chelsie may have changed Leah's mind or at least enough to make her drop the subject, at least for now. She is not voting, but she will tell Angela what to do for sure.

I think if MJ could get some time to talk to Chelsie frankly like they did last week about stuff, she could move her on this subject, and if she is NOT willing that should tell MJ where she stands with her. MJ and Leah both should talk to Cam about the vote, because he tends to be a bit more logical about things presented to him. The girls thought about reversing course and saving Quinn last week, but he stuck to it that Quinn had to go instead.

Yep, the longer all 3 of them are in the game, the messier this is going to get for sure!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 11:31 am

Chelsie continues her jealousy bullshit. I think MJ is playing it smart for now, but wait until the season is over and Chelsie doesn't even have a friendship with any of them based on this bullshit

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 6:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Chelsie continues her jealousy bullshit.  I think MJ is playing it smart for now, but wait until the season is over and Chelsie doesn't even have a friendship with any of them based on this bullshit

It took forever to get to that point in their conversation. MJ asked her when the conversation started if her and Cam squashed their beef. Chelsie went off on this moving the beds in case it rains story and made it sound like he was being a jerk for not letting her have that place and all of this kind of stuff. MJ listened and added to it a bit saying she talked to him for about 20 minutes to give her the space she seemed to need.

MJ then said she was worried that Chelsie was upset with her or whatever. Chelsie danced around it saying "from a game perspective" it is not a good look that he is all up on all the females in the house and it makes him a target. Since she has been protecting him this ENTIRE game, she wants him to be more careful because people notice. Then she said that Leah planted seeds in her head about MJ and Cam. MJ then said she doesn't think of Cam in that way at all and Chelsie said she knew that, but it is still a bad look. Then finally she started telling more of the truth about how she felt and they got to this point. She could have stopped this weeks ago by just opening her mouth, but every time MJ has asked her about it, she always said it had nothing to do with it, she knew they were platonic.

It is not a game perspective thing at this point because if she should want him to look closer to others and the same for her so they don't go on the block together. But with all her tantrums and shit, now they will definitely be on the block together.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 12:34 pm

This is the kind of shit that's always drove me nuts with these people. First of all, T'kor did not die, she was simply removed from the game. Plus the fact that it hasn't even been a fucking day. What the hell is Rubina gonna do after the season when everyone goes their separate ways?

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 2:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:

The part about making it a tie wasn't something she wanted to do intentionally, she just told Rubina "wouldn't it be great if it was a tie and I could stand up and tell her she is evicted" because she has wanted her out for so long having blown up HER game with her Matt delusions in the first week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 3:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:

This is the kind of shit that's always drove me nuts with these people.  First of all, T'kor did not die, she was simply removed from the game.  Plus the fact that it hasn't even been a fucking day.  What the hell is Rubina gonna do after the season when everyone goes their separate ways?

Unless she said this a second time while sitting on that couch, she said this to Kimo and he told her not to feel guilty. I think she feels bad it was against her on the block and she did advocate for herself. But she never threw her under the bus, just stated facts. I can see how she would be feeling bad because she was basically a lapdog for Tkor and now feels a bit lost being on her own. But her social game is much better when she feels free. Before she got involved with Tucker she did a great job of talking with people in general, then it was all about bouncing between her feelings for Tucker and trying to gain approval for that from Tkor. I will be happy to see her play for herself and will do much better once she lets go of Kimo too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 12:57 pm

Yep, Leah is on borrowed time. IF she can survive this week and stay off the block she needs to win HoH in the double and get Chelsie out. I can hear her complaining already that it would be her second HoH and she still never got the HoH room!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 2:25 pm

That is a pretty tall order for Leah considering Tkor told Kimo and Rubina to stick with Chelsie, not sure they would vote her out. I think that is why she is working so hard on Rubina this week talking about feeling bad she took out Tkor and her "shoulda, coulda, woulda" from last week.

Leah usually reads people a bit better, but she kept going on and on and on with Rubina last night and Rubina was giving answers that basically were guarded and said "I'm not getting in trouble here." For example saying things like they all do the best with the information they have at the time. Plus I don't think it is scoring too many points with Rubina by saying she regrets Tkor leaving since she was sitting on the block next to her. I get she is saying she should have won that Jankie game and changed all her noms to send Chelsie home, but still it sounds bad. Then she told her that nobody worked harder to keep her last week than Angela, trying to sell Angela to her as well. Rubina may have spent much of this game playing in the shadow of Tkor, but she isn't stupid either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 4:28 pm

Oh Cam, bless your heart! He apparently doesn't realize that some people get carried, some people get lucky and some people just toddle along until someone notices they are there. He is basically in all 3 categories because he never wins anything and has been protected by Chelsie and now MJ too in the sense that people were afraid to put him up because of retaliation from one or both of those girls. He LOOKS like he should be winning comps, but he isn't and that could be from throwing them or he's just not that good at them. Nobody really knows for sure.

Rubina's response was great! She was very matter of fact "no it don't" letting him know that it is absurd to think that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 1:12 pm

MJ is really not that smart. She doesn't need to think about jury management?
Well that much is obvious considering she wants to break a tie vote to be the one sending Angela out the door and has a mean speech ready for her. This comp beast shit went right to her head.

And Rubina, WTF??? Who throws the HoH comp in the double eviction? You still get an HoH basket, you just don't get the room
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 3:50 pm

I assume she was talking to Kimo and/or Rubina when she made the remark about not thinking about jury management because she wants them to think she isn't thinking that far and didn't think she even had a chance to get to jury much less win. That has been her narrative to the both of them, surviving every week, one week at a time until lately. She has been thinking about jury because she has talked to Cam, Chelsie and Leah on different occasions about it. For example, she told Cam and Chelsie both this week she can't put Leah up because that is one of the few good jury votes she MIGHT be able to get. Her and Leah talked about Angela and MJ said Angela is definitely Leah's vote and not hers, so she may have written Angela off as a vote anyway.

All that being said, it is still not smart to shit on Angela on the way out and I don't think she actually will. I think a lot of the yakking about Angela is to make Kimo and Rubina feel good about him being on the block and Angela being the target. I also think she has waited since week 1 to take Angela out of the game, so it is a long time coming for the satisfaction to pay her back not just for taking out Matt, but for blowing up MJ's game in the process.

Remember Ctown, MJ knew NOTHING about this game coming in, she has had to learn it while playing the game from the bottom. I think she has done a pretty good job considering that and all the blunders she made throughout the game. She talks WAY too much, that is for sure and that will be her downfall along with winning the comps.

Cam and Chelsie are already thinking of cutting her loose and going to the final 3 with Rubina instead. Not sure that is a very smart idea either, because there are 2 votes in there for Rubina and all she has to do is make it there. Plus, her story of representing "little girls" as well as a POC and that means something to this jury. It only takes 2 more votes and she wins. MJ could end being one of those votes if she is taken out early by her own team, so there's that. Rubina not beat Chelsie, but it would be close even though it shouldn't be. And let's be real, Cam has NO SHOT to win this thing unless he really turns it up, wins a few comps and makes some big moves.

As far as the comp beast, I think MJ thinks it might be a deterrent for people to put her up because it was for Tucker. As they said, it didn't go well for Tucker, but he was flying around doing crazy things and only bonding with Rubina, so this is a bit different. She will find out when she gets to the jury that was not the way to go, but I have thought she was on her way out a number of times and she pulls it out. I want to see her or Chelsie win this game. In fact, I would love to see Chelsie and MJ in the final 2 to be honest.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:17 pm

I used to like Chelsie but I was quickly turned off of her when she started all the bullshit with Cam. And she's still doing it. When she says jump, she expects him to say how high. She still won;t get over the fact that him and Leah had a deal because it didn't include her. Now while Cam has not done much gamewise, how suspicious would it have looked to everyone had Cam bargained for Chelsies safety as well? But in her mind it shouldn;t have come to that, he should have just won the comp so they could send Leah home. Funny thing here is that it worked out great for her becauseLEah took T'kor out. I know Chelsie wasn't ready to lose T'kor but it needed to happen sooner rather than later. If Cam had won and sent out Leah, then that trio would be still be intact heading into the double
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:48 pm

I agree with you Ctown. He tried to get across to her last night that he is not trying to give people MORE reason to put the 2 of them up together and that is why he doesn't celebrate her wins as much as some of them (yes, this was a problem for her because he doesn't get excited enough about it), but she wasn't having that either. She said everyone knows they are together anyway. Well if that is the case, then why did she spend the first half of the game telling him to be careful and not let that ruin their game together and shit like that? He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Now because she was bitching again last night about Leah still being in the house and her thinking Cam won't ever vote her out or put her up, Cam and Chelsie are both trying to push MJ to take someone off the block and put up Leah to send her out instead. They are telling her she will have the respect of the house AND Tkor's respect for doing it. She told them she doesn't want to use the veto this week, but they keep pushing.

I hope she figures out that they are trying to fuck up HER game and leave her with nobody in the game at all when she needs them for votes. She thought she had reeled in Rubina, but I think she is figuring out that her and Kimo both are with Chelsie. If they keep pushing it, I am hoping she talks to Leah about it and tells her that they are pushing it. Then she needs to talk to Angela and tell her she will take her off the block with the veto if she agrees to a few things first:
1. She promises to vote out Chelsie this week.
2. If Angela wins HOH in the double, she doesn't see the block at all.
3. If MJ and Leah are on the block together, she will use the veto on MJ and they will vote to keep Leah.

If she agrees then go through with it. Her explanation to Chelsie and Cam are that they were trying to get her to take out Leah which was bad for HER game, but MJ was expected to accept that Chelsie didn't ever have to put up Tkor. This made it clear that they were hoping to take her out next.

And when she talks to Angela, she can come clean and say she was going to send her out this week because of things she has been told and also thinking back to week 1 and how she blew up her game and has blown up others along the way. This made her not want to play the game with her.

When Chelsie leaves, Cam will know he really doesn't have anyone, so he will have to either go with Rubina and Kimo who never win (and frankly don't want to win) or let bygones be bygones and play with MJ and Leah.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 10:34 am

Poor MJ. Little does she know that once Leah is gone, she becomes target #1. She really is not thinking this through. Who does she think the next target will be? Oh that's right, they have her convinced it's Angela.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:46 pm

Just when you thought MJ's game couldn't get any worse.

Here's a hint. When someone tells you that you would win against ANYONE in Final 2, they are either bullshitting you or they are targeting you.

Now the way this is playing out, Chelsie would be a fool to get MJ out in the double. Why get rid of someone you can manipulate do easily. With the way MJ is doing everything Chelsie says, it makes me think that MJ is doing everything that Chelsie expects Cam to do for her. Will Chelsie realize this and cut out Cam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tibbits II   Tibbits II - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tibbits II
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: