Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9/25 Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

9/25 Episode Empty
PostSubject: 9/25 Episode   9/25 Episode EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 5:51 am

Well, that was a 90-minute waste of time other than the veto comp itself and one other thing I did learn from the episode that I didn't know from the feeds or updates.

I liked the veto comp. It was a pretty cool correlation to the robot movie (which looked really good by the way). I do wish we could see all the times though. I don't know why the hell they started this bullshit of only saying who the top 3 people in the comp are and then they don't even show all 3 of those times either. If they want the suspense they could at least post the top 3 times without naming the people and then say with 25 minutes player x, with 20 minutes player Y and with 10 minutes player Z. Kimo and Angela both timed out and we could see by Angela's DR she knew she was out of the running but Kimo saying he hoped his time was good enough to win was completely ridiculous knowing he timed out.

Leah talking to Rubina BEFORE the veto was REALLY stupid and I am surprised she did that to be honest. She is usually so calculated with her talks and things, but that was very ill-advised knowing she just sent her best friend to the jury house. I don't think MJ would have made this move if that had not happened. Rubina went straight to MJ (I was surprised it wasn't Chelsie first) and told her about it. You could see when Rubina was starting to tell her, MJ basically guessed the situation before she finished her statement, so she knows that Leah will do whatever she has to in order to advance even if it is throwing people under the bus she is supposed to be with.

Now the thing I learned from the episode is that whole kitchen conversation between Cam, MJ and Chelsie was started by MJ herself because she told Chelsie what Leah said to Rubina. That gave Chelsie and Cam the opening they were looking for to make this move happen. Then they showed Chelsie making the points to MJ, but not Cam. He was talking just as much, but I guess they want to keep the narrative that he doesn't really contribute nothing at all. Sure he doesn't win or anything but the lack of personality can be attributed very much to Chelsie's leash around his neck. In any event, they should have shown that both were talking to her. When Chelsie had made the plea to MJ earlier, I wish she would have thrown it back to Chelsie that the same reason that Chelsie said she could never put up Tkor, MJ didn't want to put up Leah until she absolutely had to. That would (or at least should) have shut her up.

Now the DR's with Leah saying she has had MJ's back from day 1 was a crock of shit. Did you notice all her DR's last week and this week were always that Angela is her #1 priority and she will save her always. She said in this episode that she wanted to win the veto so she could save Angela and didn't even think about how that might screw up MJ.

Then Kimo in the DR saying MJ may have saved him, but if he wins the next HOH he is going after the person most likely to win this game, which to him is MJ because he didn't come here to lose. I wonder how he plans to do that without winning anything?

Lastly the Ainsley/Julie thing was really stupid. All that just to send them into a DE that they have been expecting every week for several weeks now? Especially showing that shit on Monday night and then nothing afterward. That pretty much makes them know it is a DE.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

9/25 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/25 Episode   9/25 Episode EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 8:31 am

90 minutes just so they had time to promote their new movie. That whole thing was just stupid and again MJ does not understand strategy. I get wanting to help the people that have never won an HoH just so they have something, but sometimes it's about more than that. Now while it didn't really hurt anything, there are times where those selections need to be made to keep certain people apart so that they can't plan things without you knowing.

I didn't care much for the comp. I thought it was too convoluted with animal sounds and such. I lost interest on it quickly. I've been bitching about how they do timed comps now since they started that bullshit with the top 3 are.... Now I think they've at least shown the times in the past, especially if it's close but for this one MJ just beat the hell out of all of them but they wanted us to think it's close.

Now here's something I think they should do for timed comps so that there is some sort of transparency to make sure production isn't shaving times at all, ut they would never do it. If you aren't playing in vet, you are in the HoH room, watching the ones who do play via a live feed. They could still edit the reactions when they reveal who the winner is howerver they want. Also, the jurors should have a live feed to every single comp that is played once jury starts. This gives them more of a feel. Not just to see who can win/throw comps, but in endurance ones they can see converstations and deals being made.

The reactions during the movie were just stupid. I wouldn't want to be picked to see it just so I don't have to do these fake reactions they want them to do during the movie. Some of the shit is the type of reaction that would make me go off on someone I'm watching a movie with.

The edit does not show how blindsided Leah was t all. It shows that she saw it coming. I really thought they were going to fuck it up and show the Leah/MJ convo then come back from commercial and show LEah blindsided like we were supposed to forget what we had just watched. But instead they want to make MJ look like a smart player instead of the stupid player that she is. Yes, Leah confronted her about it and for the most part she blew it off and let LEah think it was nothing. The whole confrontation wasn't even much. But once LEah got wind of it then you either need to move it forward both guns blazing, or call it off. Instead MJ lied to her and then blindsided her. WAy to fuck up jury votes.

And then Kimo with his "going after MJ" playing the best game is complete nonsense. If he falls backwards into an HoH win, is he really going to go after the one that just removed him from the block? I guess I could see telling her she's a pawn against Angela the same way she did to him, but he actuallly has o win first.

I knew that Ainsley thing was going to be stupid and nothing more than what it was. They are making it like a double eviction is the apocalypse and is something never done before, but the jurors missing thing was enough to throw them into thinking of a battle back, which does not appear to be in the cards at all, but who knows with the way they twist words for viewers anymore
Back to top Go down

9/25 Episode
Page 1 of 1